Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Thank you for being the living proof that breast pumps do work with patience and time, Jennifer.

Smile

Your results are AMAZING ! I'm new here. I'm 24 yo. 34B. Started to FDM just 3 weeks ago and not seen any results yet. Am i too late ? Also i don't want to use herbs. I prefer do the massage only. You think that just massage can work alone ?

(02-04-2014, 05:05 PM)Capella Wrote:  Your results are AMAZING ! I'm new here. I'm 24 yo. 34B. Started to FDM just 3 weeks ago and not seen any results yet. Am i too late ? Also i don't want to use herbs. I prefer do the massage only. You think that just massage can work alone ?

What is FDM? I believe wholeheartedly in the noogleberry + massage. It helped shape and grow my breasts beautifully.

Jen, since when do you take PM and how much mg per day?
Thanks Smile

(02-04-2014, 11:33 PM)peggy Wrote:  Jen, since when do you take PM and how much mg per day?
Thanks Smile

Well, I have never taken it consistently and it's a super-cheap brand from Thailand so I really don't attribute my growth from that. I've taken months off from it and still grown. I started it up maybe 6 months ago but then stopped for awhile. I started off with kudzu root at the very beginning which is Chinese PM. That made my period late by over a week! It's a lot cheaper too. I recommend trying it. I def grew a lot in the beginning.

Thanks for your reply, Jen. I know that you attribute your growth to noogling and massaging. I was just curious what the dosage of your PM capsules might be.

(02-04-2014, 08:57 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 05:05 PM)Capella Wrote:  Your results are AMAZING ! I'm new here. I'm 24 yo. 34B. Started to FDM just 3 weeks ago and not seen any results yet. Am i too late ? Also i don't want to use herbs. I prefer do the massage only. You think that just massage can work alone ?

What is FDM? I believe wholeheartedly in the noogleberry + massage. It helped shape and grow my breasts beautifully.

Thank you for respond! FDM is Female Deer Massage ( i just made the name ahaha ) I have some doubts about noogleberry. I saw your growing and it's amazing! Congratulations! I hope massage will help me alone Smile Also i'm trying to put some weight.

Do you think there is a reason you responded to so well to nb and massage?

(05-04-2014, 07:43 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Do you think there is a reason you responded to so well to nb and massage?

I think I have responded so well because I went full-force on it. Living alone, I can decide who is at my house and when. I chose this year to spend more time alone than usual. I eat hearty food (mainly Italian) which is carb and veggie-friendly. I try to eat a lot of healthy fats. Basically I do not starve myself or diet. I am trying to achieve curves. Eating fats has helped me manipulate it into my breasts.

I love how defined your boobs are, how they're so lifted and firm. You're proof that a person can achieve anything they want with determination and hard work, even grow boobs! I can't believe people still go under the knife, just look at you!

Enjoy your beautiful breasts Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon