Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Female Ejaculation - "Squirting"

(20-02-2013, 02:06 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  So much studying I have to do on this!!

As of right now I have not been able to achieve an orgasm through sex, I need clit stimulation and touching, but I am hoping when I start taking PM this will change (I don't get very wet during sex which sucks big time). I've come close... and now I have dumped my bf and don't have anyone to practice with!!

But my goal is to be able to reach the big O through sex and then try squirting. Going to stay positive and not put pressure on myself. Now all I need is a penis... Tongue

Sigh, I'm in the same boat! I can only orgasm through clit stimulation and not sex. Although sex feels pretty damn good too.

I remember the first time I squirted, I was having sex on a bathroom sink! Now that I am older, and have done some research, here is my advice:

1) if you are prone to squirting, urinate before sex... trust me, one time I was so into it, I am pretty sure I peed on a man because my bladder relaxed too much from multiple orgasms, he was ok with it, but seriously, embarrassing! Blush

2) I find that if I have a small alcoholic buzz, I am able to squirt easier, which tells me there is definitely a psychological part to the equation. Lower inhibitions = greater body freedom

3) Personally, I squirt almost every time I masturbate, however I can't remember the last time I squirted during sex.

4) YOU ARE NORMAL! Whether you squirt or don't squirt, your body is a wonderful temple of sexuality. I had one boyfriend that could cum multiple times during sex, this is definitely NOT the norm. I think squirting is the same. Whether you can or can't, sex is a beautiful thing, just like your body!!

(28-03-2014, 03:20 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  3) Personally, I squirt almost every time I masturbate, however I can't remember the last time I squirted during sex.

That's because, during sex, he's not hitting the right spot(s).

(29-03-2014, 12:14 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(28-03-2014, 03:20 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  3) Personally, I squirt almost every time I masturbate, however I can't remember the last time I squirted during sex.

Guys just aren't as good as me I suppose Tongue

(29-03-2014, 01:20 AM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  
(29-03-2014, 12:14 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Guys just aren't as good as me I suppose Tongue
Most guys aren't taught what to do. It's just hit & miss and they end up just doing what THEY want a HOPING you like it, too. Most just know, "You put it in here, and just keep going in and out until it stops feeling good." It also doesn't help that most girls EXPECT them to know and won't go to the trouble of teaching them if they DON'T know. Like Sam Kinison said, "We'll be MORE than happy to do whatever it is that pleases you if you just tell us what it is!"
As an ironic twist, I DO know, but have no one to try it on! :-(

Okay so I'm a virgin and all this talk just scares the shit out of me! "Squirting"? Never heard of it, but do all guys know about it? Because I definitely want my hubby to know about it and do it to me! (Yeah I'm a traditional girl and still waiting)

I'm consistently worrying about not reaching an Orgasm from sex, keep reading about a lot of woman that don't. I get an clit orgasm pretty easily when I Masturbate, if I'm super aroused and wet, takes me less than 5 mins to get an orgasm. Intensity depends on how horny/wet I am.

& can a girl suck at sex? I'm sure who ever I marry will have plenty of experience before me so I don't want him to compare me with others nor do I want to suck at it!

I really hope I don't end up with someone that has a low sex drive! I've got a high sex drive and Have alooooott of fantasies and stuff I want to experiment

(02-04-2014, 10:21 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  Okay so I'm a virgin and all this talk just scares the shit out of me! "Squirting"? Never heard of it, but do all guys know about it? Because I definitely want my hubby to know about it and do it to me! (Yeah I'm a traditional girl and still waiting)

I'm consistently worrying about not reaching an Orgasm from sex, keep reading about a lot of woman that don't. I get an clit orgasm pretty easily when I Masturbate, if I'm super aroused and wet, takes me less than 5 mins to get an orgasm. Intensity depends on how horny/wet I am.

& can a girl suck at sex? I'm sure who ever I marry will have plenty of experience before me so I don't want him to compare me with others nor do I want to suck at it!

I really hope I don't end up with someone that has a low sex drive! I've got a high sex drive and Have alooooott of fantasies and stuff I want to experiment

Communication & patience are key if you want your hubby to do this for you Smile

Quote:I'm consistently worrying about not reaching an Orgasm from sex,

And this is not good!! It will seriously be your downfall, so don't worry about it. When you start having sex your worries will prevent you from reaching an O, it is better to focus on how amazing you are feeling, and rather than having the goal of reaching an O, forget about having one entirely. That is not what you want to be after, because then it will keep escaping you. Make your main goal to be Increasing your Pleasure, screw the orgasm. So focus on what you're feeling, and focus on increasing that feeling and spreading it through your whole body, and when you get better and better at doing this, the O will just come. Meditating can help strengthen your mind if you have troubles focusing on the pleasure / if negative thoughts are interrupting your sex.

A girl can suck at sex if she acts unresponsive. And if you don't want to get stuck with a guy who has no sex drive, talk about it often before you marry him. Tell him about your fantasies and have him tell you about his, it's a fun time (;

(02-04-2014, 10:22 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 10:21 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  Okay so I'm a virgin and all this talk just scares the shit out of me! "Squirting"? Never heard of it, but do all guys know about it? Because I definitely want my hubby to know about it and do it to me! (Yeah I'm a traditional girl and still waiting)

Communication & patience are key if you want your hubby to do this for you Smile

And this is not good!! It will seriously be your downfall, so don't worry about it. When you start having sex your worries will prevent you from reaching an O, it is better to focus on how amazing you are feeling, and rather than having the goal of reaching an O, forget about having one entirely. That is not what you want to be after, because then it will keep escaping you. Make your main goal to be Increasing your Pleasure, screw the orgasm. So focus on what you're feeling, and focus on increasing that feeling and spreading it through your whole body, and when you get better and better at doing this, the O will just come. Meditating can help strengthen your mind if you have troubles focusing on the pleasure / if negative thoughts are interrupting your sex.

A girl can suck at sex if she acts unresponsive. And if you don't want to get stuck with a guy who has no sex drive, talk about it often before you marry him. Tell him about your fantasies and have him tell you about his, it's a fun time (;

You're totally right, I shouldn't even be worrying about it since I'm nowhere near getting married nor am I in a relationship. It's just the constant sex talk and pressure of it all makes one wonder, how would it be like? What if I'm not good? What if I don't enjoy it? Yet other times I'm like I can't wait and can already visualize how amazing itl be. So il just be more positive and visualize me enjoying it till I believe it will. Just like what I think helped me progress in NBE, it's the certainty of knowing that YOU WILL GROW!

Ok & about the communication, I totally agree that I have to communicate with my future hubby for us to have an "adventurous" sex life. In my last relationship, I told him about my fantasies and he told me about his, he was an extremely sexual guy aswell (loads of pressure/temptation there for me to give in) and now that we broke up I can't move on. I can't imagine myself being with anyone else sexually, can't imagine myself being attracted to anyone but him. It's like we spent so much time talking about what we will do, that I can't imagine anyone else nor do I want to open up to someone else in that way.
Doesn't really help that he keeps contacting me! Just reading all of this new sex info makes me think of him and wanting to talk to him about it. So in this case, communication screwed me over.

Thank you for the advises Smile

(02-04-2014, 10:21 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  Ok & about the communication, I totally agree that I have to communicate with my future hubby for us to have an "adventurous" sex life. In my last relationship, I told him about my fantasies and he told me about his, he was an extremely sexual guy aswell (loads of pressure/temptation there for me to give in) and now that we broke up I can't move on. I can't imagine myself being with anyone else sexually, can't imagine myself being attracted to anyone but him. It's like we spent so much time talking about what we will do, that I can't imagine anyone else nor do I want to open up to someone else in that way.
Doesn't really help that he keeps contacting me! Just reading all of this new sex info makes me think of him and wanting to talk to him about it. So in this case, communication screwed me over.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes women have a hard time moving on if they don't see another "option" in their future. I know the feeling, but you are young and beautiful, you will find the right person someday, and the sex will be amazing no matter what!

Big Grin

(02-04-2014, 11:35 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 10:22 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  

You're totally right, I shouldn't even be worrying about it since I'm nowhere near getting married nor am I in a relationship. It's just the constant sex talk and pressure of it all makes one wonder, how would it be like? What if I'm not good? What if I don't enjoy it? Yet other times I'm like I can't wait and can already visualize how amazing itl be. So il just be more positive and visualize me enjoying it till I believe it will. Just like what I think helped me progress in NBE, it's the certainty of knowing that YOU WILL GROW!

Ok & about the communication, I totally agree that I have to communicate with my future hubby for us to have an "adventurous" sex life. In my last relationship, I told him about my fantasies and he told me about his, he was an extremely sexual guy aswell (loads of pressure/temptation there for me to give in) and now that we broke up I can't move on. I can't imagine myself being with anyone else sexually, can't imagine myself being attracted to anyone but him. It's like we spent so much time talking about what we will do, that I can't imagine anyone else nor do I want to open up to someone else in that way.

You girls don't need to worry about guys having more experience or thinking you'll not be good at it...if you're into him, it comes naturally. I really don't think men can even tell how much experience you've had if you're enjoying yourself! When me and my boyfriend first had sex he said he was worried I was 'too' experienced xD And I'm the awkwardest person ever, and had only had one (failed) experience years before....I think the trick was just not overthinking it and just enjoying yourself. I was in quite a bad and reckless state at the time but I guess it gave me the power of living in the moment and of course I am very glad it happened now Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon