Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My PM journey which has just begun.

Thank you darling :-). I just can't wait till their getting bigger hehe! That's great that you are doing so well. Let's hope we both achieve the breasts of our dreams! xx

Hi all,

So here is an updated pic of my breasts. I have decided to do a front pic and side pic just to see how they are progressing. I have changed my bc pill to Levlen and I appear to have grown one cm to 82cm over the breasts or 32.3 inches. Even though my breasts aren't much bigger on the measuring tape the pictures I have taken show a nice improvement. I have been carrying on with my hypnosis through the week but I normally fall asleep so I'm not sure if it is doing anything. I also listen to sapien med on youtube twice a day which uses subliminals and my boobs have been a bit sore lately. I have started taking fenugreek during my break from pm when I am on my period.

All in all I do feel like I'm making progress it is just going slowly and I can't help but wonder if I would be better off taking the pm on my period rather than off but since I am on the pill and it appears that other people have done it the other way round and had success I will carry on this way for now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They HAVE gotten bigger!! NICE!! At LEAST a full cup size!!

WOW! They look like totally different breasts! They're gorgeous! Amazing.

Thanks ladies Big Grin I am so glad that I took pictures to document the growth because the measuring tape is so deceiving and I probably would have thought I hadn't grown at all. The second pics measurements are the same as the 3rd and 4th pic but they look a lot plumper now hehe. I think they have grown out the way a bit as well which is nice. I went and bought myself a 30c bra the other day and it fit!! Thanks for the positive comments ladies. It's nice to know we are all going for the same goal and supporting each other while we are at it :-). How are you going Missed Miss and Blessed Breasts? I feel very feminine right now with these bigger boobes :-) xx

(01-04-2014, 12:23 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hi all,

So here is an updated pic of my breasts. I have decided to do a front pic and side pic just to see how they are progressing. I have changed my bc pill to Levlen and I appear to have grown one cm to 82cm over the breasts or 32.3 inches. Even though my breasts aren't much bigger on the measuring tape the pictures I have taken show a nice improvement. I have been carrying on with my hypnosis through the week but I normally fall asleep so I'm not sure if it is doing anything. I also listen to sapien med on youtube twice a day which uses subliminals and my boobs have been a bit sore lately. I have started taking fenugreek during my break from pm when I am on my period.

All in all I do feel like I'm making progress it is just going slowly and I can't help but wonder if I would be better off taking the pm on my period rather than off but since I am on the pill and it appears that other people have done it the other way round and had success I will carry on this way for now.

Distinct growth there Smile well done Wink

(01-04-2014, 01:07 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Thanks ladies Big Grin I am so glad that I took pictures to document the growth because the measuring tape is so deceiving and I probably would have thought I hadn't grown at all. The second pics measurements are the same as the 3rd and 4th pic but they look a lot plumper now hehe. I think they have grown out the way a bit as well which is nice. I went and bought myself a 30c bra the other day and it fit!! Thanks for the positive comments ladies. It's nice to know we are all going for the same goal and supporting each other while we are at it :-). How are you going Missed Miss and Blessed Breasts? I feel very feminine right now with these bigger boobes :-) xx

You're so sweet. It's going okay for me. Tweaking my program starting tomorrow. I'm hoping to see some results like yours in the near future! Enjoy those bigger boobs sweetie; you earned them.

You're so sweet. It's going okay for me. Tweaking my program starting tomorrow. I'm hoping to see some results like yours in the near future! Enjoy those bigger boobs sweetie; you earned them.
[/quote]

Thanks hunni. Best of luck to you :-). I will check out your program page to see your progress xx

Wow Mhairi that's amazing growth in under 2 months! Congratulations and keep it up! Smile

(01-04-2014, 04:06 AM)loverstilly Wrote:  Wow Mhairi that's amazing growth in under 2 months! Congratulations and keep it up! Smile

Thank you loverstilly :-). I just want them to get bigger and bigger now :-P. NBE is pretty addictive. How is your program serving you? xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon