Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to C cup! :)

(13-03-2014, 04:33 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  Thanks for encouragement! Tongue

I'm switching to 7:2 method and we'll see how it goes. I don't think I need L domes yet, cause I'm not filling up my M's. Plus my left boob is way bigger than the right one.

This is the "swelling" I get from noogling for average of 2 hours, and it disappears after 5 mins lol

(sorry for sh$tty quality pictures, I'm using my phone)

They look beautiful!

Thank you :p

so I bought PM capsules, and cream. I'm gonna start my period next week and I'll start taking PM..for 15 days of my cycle?
and I also bought PC cream and will be applying that after 15 days till my next period, also taking my natureday stuff.
I also bought muscle rub and will be using that everyday.
and also spearmint tea and capsules everyday.

I'm going hardcore.
SOMETHING will give me results, yes?

speaking of results, my breasts are fuller and just look better, they have "awakened" or something haha
and my skin is so soft, I love it!

the only bad thing that I don't like is that my nipples seem to be getting bigger as well Sad and so are my areolas Sad I'm thinking it's because of noogling, but I put bandaids over my nips why are they so puffy?/?!!?
not only that but I'm super emotional, like just give me a decent reason and I'll cry o.0

So it's been two months since I started nbe.
my today's stats:

bust: 33" (1 inch gain in first month, second nothing -.-)
waist: 25"
hips/butt: 36.5" (.5 gain)

I'm still on natureday and will finish it up in April, I hope to gain 1" in april :p

here's the pic of my boobs today, right one is not only smaller, but also different shape and "sits" little higher too!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-03-2014, 07:25 PM)chocoholic Wrote:  So it's been two months since I started nbe.
my today's stats:

I'm still on natureday and will finish it up in April, I hope to gain 1" in april :p

here's the pic of my boobs today, right one is not only smaller, but also different shape and "sits" little higher too!

Looking good Smile Im on natureday, they have some cool new testimonials!! Hows the PM treating you?
Another hoping for C cup here too Smile

(28-03-2014, 07:33 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(28-03-2014, 07:25 PM)chocoholic Wrote:  So it's been two months since I started nbe.
my today's stats:

Looking good Smile Im on natureday, they have some cool new testimonials!! Hows the PM treating you?
Another hoping for C cup here too Smile

I'll check it out hehe
I've been on PM for 4 days now and I can't tell if it's doing anything. I took 500 mg first day and noticed no side effects, so now I'm taking 1000mg a day.

I know 2 months is nothing, but I really wanted fast results lol Let's hope we'll grow in april Smile

This is the bra I would like to fill out, it's a large 34B/small 34C!
got it at ASOS ^^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-03-2014, 07:57 PM)chocoholic Wrote:  This is the bra I would like to fill out, it's a large 34B/small 34C!
got it at ASOS ^^

Oh yes that's exquisite!

Waaah I love the bra! Pretty sure you will fill it up soon enough! ASOS is a good shop btw, I spotted a few pretty undies and leggings on their site that I might offer myself when I deserve them :p

yes! I find that VS bras are always very similar to each other, and sometimes with ridiculous prints, and too much going on on them, this one is so simple and pretty! I bought it over 6 months ago, but didn't wear it cause it was kinda big on me, even though VS 34B fitted great.

this bra sizes confuse me, but I'm pretty sure I'm a B cup.

Cute bra! You've got me window shopping on ASOS's website now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon