Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to C cup! :)

Hello everyone! I'm new here and after reading almost whole forum I decided to create my thread!

I started nbe 3 on Jan 29, 2014 with natureday's 6 month program, and after 2 weeks added cream too.

for the first 10 days I used up 1 liquid bottle, and after that I started taking 3 pills a day.
I'm also taking flaxseed oil capsules and massaging with it.
I'm seeing fullness so far but no growth.
I just ordered noogleberry and will also include that in my program.

My starting stats:
height:5'6
Weight:117 pounds
hips:36"
bust 32"
under bust 28.5
Waist 25.5

I lost lots of weight this past year but I think my breasts have stayed. I used to wear 34B, but about month ago I got measured at VS and they told me I was 32D, and even though the bra fits, I'm far from D haha
My goal is to be a 34C by this summer if possible, and after that i would like to increase it to D Tongue

Please don't hesitate to write your suggestions, like, should I add PM?

here's my starting pic (yes, I was too lazy to take off the top)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look great! Congratulations on the weight loss! I was hoping you found a secret involving chocolate to make your breasts grow! one that I haven't tried! lol

(20-02-2014, 04:45 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  Hello everyone! I'm new here and after reading almost whole forum I decided to create my thread!

I started nbe 3 on Jan 29, 2014 with natureday's 6 month program, and after 2 weeks added cream too.

for the first 10 days I used up 1 liquid bottle, and after that I started taking 3 pills a day.

My starting stats:
bust 32"
under bust 28.5
Waist 25.5

I lost lots of weight this past year but I think my breasts have stayed. I used to wear 34B, but about month ago I got measured at VS and they told me I was 32D, and even though the bra fits, I'm far from D haha
My goal is to be a 34C by this summer if possible, and after that i would like to increase it to D Tongue

Hi! You look great btw.
What a shame natureday hasn't had more of an impact esp cause im using it too :s
I'm aiming for a 34C too, best of luck to both of us Smile

(20-02-2014, 04:54 AM)Karren Wrote:  You look great! Congratulations on the weight loss! I was hoping you found a secret involving chocolate to make your breasts grow! one that I haven't tried! lol

If chocolate grew breasts mine would be enormous! lol eh, wouldn't that be nice?

(20-02-2014, 04:58 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 04:45 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  Hello everyone! I'm new here and after reading almost whole forum I decided to create my thread!

My starting stats:
bust 32"
under bust 28.5
Waist 25.5

Hi! You look great btw.
What a shame natureday hasn't had more of an impact esp cause im using it too :s
I'm aiming for a 34C too, best of luck to both of us Smile

how long have you been using it? I'm thinking of using my 6 month supply in 3-4 months, and if it doesn't work I'll just try something else.

well il have to check my programme thread when I restarted it but I think its maybe creeping up 3-4 weeks, not long at all. BUTTTT when I first used it I was taking one dropper + 3 pills morning and night and I went up nearly an inch in just 3 weeks.. then it messed up my period so I freaked out and stopped. So now that ive started again im only using one dropper a day, but Im thinking I might up it over the next couple of weeks. May as well give it a proper go, they do say you can use up to 3 droppers a day for fast results. I only wonder though if the results are that fast then they will probably leave as quickly if you stop like I did.

(20-02-2014, 05:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  well il have to check my programme thread when I restarted it but I think its maybe creeping up 3-4 weeks, not long at all. BUTTTT when I first used it I was taking one dropper + 3 pills morning and night and I went up nearly an inch in just 3 weeks.. then it messed up my period so I freaked out and stopped. So now that ive started again im only using one dropper a day, but Im thinking I might up it over the next couple of weeks. May as well give it a proper go, they do say you can use up to 3 droppers a day for fast results. I only wonder though if the results are that fast then they will probably leave as quickly if you stop like I did.

yeah, give it at least 3 months, there should be some progress by then, I hope! are you taking PM too? I don't know if it's safe to use it with natureday. spring break is coming and I live in Florida, I NEED fast results lol

(20-02-2014, 05:57 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 05:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  well il have to check my programme thread when I restarted it but I think its maybe creeping up 3-4 weeks, not long at all. BUTTTT when I first used it I was taking one dropper + 3 pills morning and night and I went up nearly an inch in just 3 weeks.. then it messed up my period so I freaked out and stopped. So now that ive started again im only using one dropper a day, but Im thinking I might up it over the next couple of weeks. May as well give it a proper go, they do say you can use up to 3 droppers a day for fast results. I only wonder though if the results are that fast then they will probably leave as quickly if you stop like I did.

yeah, give it at least 3 months, there should be some progress by then, I hope! are you taking PM too? I don't know if it's safe to use it with natureday. spring break is coming and I live in Florida, I NEED fast results lol

haellll no im not taking PM as well :p
id love to take PM but im way too scared to touch the stuff.
if you ask the question on here heaps of the members know about what interacts well/or not with PM. I heard something along the lines of you don't want too many herbs competing for estrogen receptor sites etc

(20-02-2014, 06:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

if you ask the question on here heaps of the members know about what interacts well/or not with PM. I heard something along the lines of you don't want too many herbs competing for estrogen receptor sites etc

yea, I'm really clueless about the herbs, so I'll leave it for now since it seems to be strong..
I'm not measuring yet, I'm waiting for 1 month rank to measure and take new pics Big Grin I cannot wait 10 more days left!
are you also new? did you grow anything?

(20-02-2014, 06:17 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 06:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

yea, I'm really clueless about the herbs, so I'll leave it for now since it seems to be strong..
I'm not measuring yet, I'm waiting for 1 month rank to measure and take new pics Big Grin I cannot wait 10 more days left!
are you also new? did you grow anything?

ha ha no im nottt new! :p
Ive been at it from say October. I have made some improvements yeh but I tell you what its not measurable as much as its visual improvements.
I have basically updated my programme page with pics mostly bra pics which is how ive tracked my growth. I still have a ways to go but im taking things slow. not in any rush Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon