Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new big goals program with bovine ovary

Oh Bonita, you are a living proof that NBE works ! Eres una genia Smile

(06-01-2014, 04:15 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Could be the BO. Most do gain at some point. Or do you always only gain extra with the FAM? Something to think about bonita

I think it was Christmas food and chocolate and candy much more than double I normally eat but I did plan to allow myself to have what I want and expexted to gain until I get home then my goal is to get down to my goal waist but stick to a healthy cleaner diet. I think I will loose a little breast but not too much I never gain weight in that area without nbe but I will allow them to go down to 40 any smaller would make me sad.
Yes it is funny my ribs show even at 160lb I'm only 5ft5 but I think its because they are big and under them stays small compared to the rest of me.

Getting great swelling with the noogleberry I find they seem to look bigger every time right now.

I did a quick fast where I only ate papaya for 3 days I lost 5 lbs and an inch from my waist nothing from my breasts I may try again for longer time but one thing I am most happy from it is I have almost no cravings now for unhealthy food and I haven't felt I wanted to smoke since.
Oh I am loving the noogleberry this is me with an inch swelling after about 1hr 30 noogle but with a couple massage breaks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You are a true inspiration! I was aiming for only an extra cup size C because I didn't think it would be possible to grow more but now I'm aiming for a D!
Ive got low progesterone levels and I've tried fenugreek for 3 months and got zero growth. Now will stick to progesterone cream, massaging and maca for a few months. Then start PM. Hope you reach your goal and so happy for the amazing growth you already achieved!

(29-01-2014, 03:28 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I did a quick fast where I only ate papaya for 3 days I lost 5 lbs and an inch from my waist nothing from my breasts I may try again for longer time but one thing I am most happy from it is I have almost no cravings now for unhealthy food and I haven't felt I wanted to smoke since.
Oh I am loving the noogleberry this is me with an inch swelling after about 1hr 30 noogle but with a couple massage breaks.

Wowee!

Amazing. Smile

Thanks everyone
sadly I didn't get real results with bovine ovary i know its very effective for some just not for me I am going to start pueraria when I get back to Spain in the US for a couple weeks my wish is to get as much success as before hopefully double my gains if I could get 50 I will stop but my short term goal is 45.

Double post

It's amazing, how you started out with a bigger hip measurement than bust measurement, and now your breasts are bigger than your hips. I wanted a figure like that when I was little! You have my girlhood fantasy body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon