Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Food recipes for NBE

This thread is for food recipes promoting NBE

If possible that we may have some NBE food recipes that are floating around i.e. Chicken Feet soup, protein recipes benefiting NBE it would be a great to see and share. Smile

Tea recipe

3 tablespoons Fenugreek Seeds1 teaspoon Fennel Seeds1 teaspoon Licorice Powder2 tablespoons Organic Honey

The steps for making this drink are simple so just follow along:

Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a pot.Add your fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds and licorice powder to the boiling water and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.Use a micro strainer to remove the seeds from your water.Add your honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice to the water to complete this tasty tea.

A Sample of Breast Enlargement Soup Recipes:

Herbal Pork Tendon Soup
Huang qi which aids tissue regeneration and improve liver functions. Combine with pork tendon gives good results for breast growth. It can be found in medical stores in Chinatown. 

Papaya Milk Recipe

Papaya Milk Recipe

Ingredients:
1 1/2 - 2 cups papaya
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar

Clean out the seeds and de-skin the papaya. Add to a blender with the milk, sugar and ice, and blend at medium to high speed for one or two minutes. Serve immediately.

Alternative papaya recipe

Ingredients: 5-10 fresh papayas, about 4 coconuts, water 

Method: 
1. Prepare the coconut milk �C scrape the flesh out, then use the husks to squeeze the milk out of it. 
2. Skin the fresh papaya with a knife
3. Cut into small pieces and place in a pot
4. Combine with coconut milk and dilute with enough water to fill from the bottom of the pot to about the level of where the pieces of papaya are in the pot.
5. Cook for an hour or so and serve.

I'm in NBE heaven, thanks Ella Tongue

(11-03-2014, 12:48 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  I'm in NBE heaven, thanks Ella Tongue

Gosh i know! Double bonus papaya protects against breast cancer! Im making a pap smoothie soon as i get home!!!

Well, since garlic, chicken, and chickpeas all block testosterone...

Hummus Crusted Chicken

Ingredients

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
½ cup hummus of your choice
1 clove garlic, minced
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
½ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon red chili powder
1 lemon

Directions

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a medium-sized baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the chicken breasts in the dish. Using a spoon, scoop the ½ cup hummus into a measuring cup to avoid contaminating the rest of the hummus from the raw chicken. Put the remaining hummus away, and spoon hummus from the measuring cup on the chicken. Spread it around until the breasts are evenly coated.
Sprinkle the minced garlic, smoked paprika, cumin, and red chili powder on top of the chicken (or whatever seasonings you choose to use). Squeeze one lemon half over each chicken breast.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the hummus has crisped. Serve immediately.

That's awesome bb, I will definitely try it!, Big Grin

I had a pretty lame papaya video, but Ella's is soo much better. Dairy products I'm pretty sure go in the pro-estrogen list and I was thinking of a chicken enchiladas dish, but not sure if flour tortilla fits in, but I love it anyways!. Rolleyes

Do you ladies have a enchiladas dish?

I actually make an enchilada casserole for my family! The flour tortillas seem negligible to me. They're quite thin. I think that's why wraps are so popular for the low carb lifestyle. I'd think all the goodies inside would negate what little contribution the flour tortillas add. Or maybe I'm just being wishful. Tongue

Do share, Mistress~Lotus! Maybe it can be modified to be made without the tortillas. Or I can share my enchilada casserole recipe!

Well here's the papaya! Rolleyes

Papaya the Beautiful Fruit! - How to Buy & Prepare Papaya + Health Benefits
http://thaifood.about.com/od/thairecipes...papaya.htm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon