Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program to receive a C Cup :-)

Hello!
At first I'd like to say: Sorry if my english is not correct all the time, but it is not my mother tongue. (But .. maybe this forum will help me to improve my english ;-))

So I'm 18 years old so far and I'm starting with 70A. My weight is 50 - 54 kg (depends on how much i train, because i do leg and butt training, and i also do a lot of running in spring) and i'm 160 cm.
My goal is a C Cup!
And I know it's possible! I gained about 4cm in 2 or 3 months with affirmations and my own imagination and my belief. I imagined that my breasts would be big every time i went to sleep and when i woke up. It was very effective. The 4cm I gained stayed, but there was no more growth after a while and i stopped it. I think it doesn't worked anymore because i didn't believed in it enough anymore..

My programm to a C Cup is:

1. Massage: I do it twice a day, 200 cicles. Without any oil, maybe with hops extract furthermore, I don't know now.
2. Rockmelon: At the beginning of my period for a month, 10-15 times a day.
3. Affirmations: I have some on my mobile phone (self spoken)- 5-10 minutes a day.
4. Silent Subliminals: 1-2x 10 Minutes a day.

I also think about drinking hops tea, but I don't know exactly now.

Hi. Interesting that you grew 4cm from affirmations. Where did you get them from? It must also be from all those massage you're doing.Smile

(21-02-2014, 03:20 PM)Koko Wrote:  Hi. Interesting that you grew 4cm from affirmations. Where did you get them from? It must also be from all those massage you're doing.Smile

I've written them on my own.
I did not do the massage then, i started the massage 1 week ago. The 4cm i have grown about 5 months ago when i started to image my breasts are big and when i started to hear my own affirmations. ;-)

In 11 days I'm doing NBE for about 30 days and i can't wait to take my measurements. I feel like they have grown - i did the massage for about 20 minutes a day (600 circles i think) and i listened to the Rockmelon ringtone for about 10 to 20 minutes nearly every day (but at the Weekends i often Forget about it lol).. I also listened to my self spoken affirmations, but i did not listened to the Sapien Med Silent Subliminals very often.
Next month i will massage my breasts with a hops cream. Wish me good luck! Big Grin

(20-02-2014, 10:15 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  Hello!
At first I'd like to say: Sorry if my english is not correct all the time, but it is not my mother tongue. (But .. maybe this forum will help me to improve my english ;-))

So I'm 18 years old so far and I'm starting with 70A. My weight is 50 - 54 kg (depends on how much i train, because i do leg and butt training, and i also do a lot of running in spring) and i'm 160 cm.
My goal is a C Cup!
And I know it's possible! I gained about 4cm in 2 or 3 months with affirmations and my own imagination and my belief. I imagined that my breasts would be big every time i went to sleep and when i woke up. It was very effective. The 4cm I gained stayed, but there was no more growth after a while and i stopped it. I think it doesn't worked anymore because i didn't believed in it enough anymore..

My programm to a C Cup is:

1. Massage: I do it twice a day, 200 cicles. Without any oil, maybe with hops extract furthermore, I don't know now.
2. Rockmelon: At the beginning of my period for a month, 10-15 times a day.
3. Affirmations: I have some on my mobile phone (self spoken)- 5-10 minutes a day.
4. Silent Subliminals: 1-2x 10 Minutes a day.

I also think about drinking hops tea, but I don't know exactly now.

Welcome to the forum uhu. Looks like you already have a program .
Make sure you take monthly pics for comparison , that way you can see your development over the period. If you have questions don't be afraid to ask .

Hi uhuccup! I like your program. Like you, I'm not using any herbs. Sounds like you've got a powerful mind and some great affirmations! Good luck.

Thank you all very much!
Yesterday i measured 1.5cm more (that's a bit more than half an Inch, isn't it?) Big Grin I think they look much fuller! I love my boobies, lol!

Bust: 69 / 70cm
Underbust: 83 / 83.5 cm
Belly: 65 cm (uuurgh, i should do a lot more sport)
Hips: 92 cm

I massaged twice a day for about 10 minutes (that's about 500 to 600 circles a day). Since one week i use hops oil for the massage, but i want to mix hops extract with cream tomorrow, because the oil is too greasily i think. (And sadly it stinks extremely...)
I listened to the Rockmelon Ringtone the first 14 days of the cycle, for about 20 or 30 minutes (sometimes an hour), but i stopped it, because it's awful. Maybe this month i will start with that again.
I'm also thinking about buying a bust roller, what do you think about that?

I know that the growth has begann now and is still continuing. :-)

I can vouch for the bust roller! It warms my breasts up nicely. And it's so cheap.

(18-03-2014, 12:58 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I can vouch for the bust roller! It warms my breasts up nicely. And it's so cheap.

Ok thank you!
I think i will buy one. I have to wait 21 days because the shipping takes that awful long time Tongue
Have you had success with it?

Well, I only started using it a few weeks ago, maybe going on a month ago, so it might be too soon to tell. But I think it's shaping my upper breast up a bit and it reddens them nicely, which means it gets the circulation going. Do get one! It saves you some arm muscle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon