Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts?

Malnourished? Geez.. I'm thin, 5'4", 120 lbs, and take a size 5 in pants. My arms are thin and I have small boobs. My legs are actually muscular. Go figure! I try to use weights to build muscles in my arms though my upper body isn't very strong. If you read anything, I have issues with my stomach. I DO NOT have a eating disorder. I have a very sensitive stomach that makes it difficult for me to eat different kinds of food. I was thin as a teenager. Not every teenage girl has the perfect diet, so you can't totally blame diet on the reason that some females don't have large breasts. Ever hear of celiac disease? Bovine ovary definitely does not appeal to me. Taking hormones from a cow? How is that really compatible to the hormones of the human body?

(18-02-2014, 04:21 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 10:54 AM)demure88 Wrote:  Hello everyone, I know I should have made this thread a long time ago, though I'm curious to find out if my breasts are underdeveloped, tubular or just plain small. I read that if you have tubular breasts that you need a different approach to growing larger breasts. So, I took 2 pictures of my breasts. I'm 5'4", 120 lbs and a 36a (I have a wide ribcage). I blame the fact that I'm thin for having small boobs. I would like my boobs to be a full 36c.

My boobs have been a little bit larger when I was heavier (about a 36b). Though, I'm currently only looking to gain muscle mass, not body fat! I just returned my noogleberry for smaller cups, since the medium cups held no suction. I have a cheap volufiline cream I've been using. I'm going to buy a breast enlargement cream once I find out the kind of breasts I have. thanks for the help!

Welcome to the forum! No. You are not just small.You def have an issue with your breasts. You did not develop properly (even though you are underdeveloped.) Tuberous, tubular, igt, constricted bands, ptosis, etc. whatever you wanna call it, you've never been able to grow correctly. It looks like a malnourished issue. Did you ever have an eating disorder or some type of lack -there-of of nutrition during the time you were developing?

Its not to come off mean, that is not what normal healthy breasts look like. But in this day in age, its very common, so common its the norm. I have one breast that is mildly tuberous. I've been able to correct much of it but I can still tell. I also have scoliosis so that does not help with the way they sit, one is below the other.

Just like with any condition, there are variances. You have a moderate form, in my opinion. Look into pumping and bovine ovary. Look at Anastasia's program.

I've gotten very used to my modified diet. It is not easy, but it's become second nature to me. I can eat nuts. I eat a lot of almond butter, though I'll definitely try other kinds. I've been eating a lot of potatoes lately since they contain carbs. I've read foods high in carbs help you gain weight. Like I said, even when I did weigh more, my boobs were not massively larger. I was lucky to be a B cup.

(19-02-2014, 12:00 AM)roseblossom Wrote:  
(18-02-2014, 06:45 AM)demure88 Wrote:  yeah, I already mentioned that I could eat them.. if someone could find me a list of food that could fit me dietary restrictions that would be great. I eat plenty of protein though never gain a pound. I know people complain about losing weight. Well, it is not easy gaining weight if you have restrictions. I dont like being called 'skinny'. I rather people say that I have a nice body. I have been trying to get muscles by working out, which helps build mass.
(18-02-2014, 06:06 AM)prettylily Wrote:  How about fattier foods like avocados?

Certainly not meant to offend by calling you skinny. People always call me skinny, and I take it as a compliment.

Wow, your diet sounds difficult. Can you eat nuts? Macadamia nuts are pretty fattening. I've never been able to gain weight by consuming large quantities of protein. I typically drink milk, eat avocados, add butter to everything, etc. Unfortunately, most of the fattening foods are not the best for you...

Looking at my pictures, I can tell that one of my breasts is definitely larger then the other! I did have a thyroid disorder in the past and I read that bovine ovary messes with your hormones. I'm going to be using more safer methods then taking some pill that can make you sick. I'm going to stick to the noogleberry (which is going to arrive in a couple days), Natureday & volufiline cream.

How long did you take Fenugreek? I took it for about a month and had no weight gain. I read that you need to take Fenugreek only certain times of the month. I never knew that until I joined this site :\

(18-02-2014, 11:08 AM)Insanity89 Wrote:  You could try taking Fenugreek, I gained 8 kg with it! Smile It also helped with My digestive issues, now I absorb foods better.

Yes. I know what celiac sprue is and gluten intolerance, which is something I have(not celiac's.) I have hashimotos and malabsorption is an issue with me

What do you think malabsorption is??? Its undernourishment! You have GUT problems (chronic at one point in your life and maybe still) that means you cannot absorb nutrients properly. You cannot even eat some of the nutrient dense foods that the average person can eat. Therefore, you risk getting less nutrition than the average person unless you got that down (your diet to give you all you need). You've already have a problem absorbing nutrients as it is with foods you can tolerate. So its like a double whammy.

Before getting defensive. Remember something, you asked for the opinion of others about your breasts and possible issues. You put it out there. I gave a valid opinion like the others.

As far as bo, to each their own. I'm not here to convince you about bo. I didn't even bring it up. I mentioned Anastasia because shes proof that developing her breasts with pumping and an nbe protocol can correct alot of the issue. She believes it was mostly pumping if I remember correctly.

I never mentioned anything about your weight. Malnourished does not mean skinny, it means malnourished. Malnourished can be anything, short stature, heavy, underweight, chronic illness, underdevelopment etc. I only posted about your breasts. They are partially developed. Develop them more and you may see some improvement with the shape. Of course, everyone is different, so some may grow and the shape may never change and some will see drastic changes overall in their breasts.

I never said anything about why they did not develop large. I said they did not develop correctly.

(20-02-2014, 04:59 AM)demure88 Wrote:  Malnourished? Geez.. I'm thin, 5'4", 120 lbs, and take a size 5 in pants. My arms are thin and I have small boobs. My legs are actually muscular. Go figure! I try to use weights to build muscles in my arms though my upper body isn't very strong. If you read anything, I have issues with my stomach. I DO NOT have a eating disorder. I have a very sensitive stomach that makes it difficult for me to eat different kinds of food. I was thin as a teenager. Not every time teenage girl has the perfect diet, so you can't totally blame diet on the reason that some females don't have large breasts. Ever hear of celiac disease? Bovine ovary definitely does not appeal to me. Taking hormones from a cow? How is that really compatible to the hormones of the human body?

(17-02-2014, 10:54 AM)demure88 Wrote:  Hello everyone, I know I should have made this thread a long time ago, though I'm curious to find out if my breasts are underdeveloped, tubular or just plain small. I read that if you have tubular breasts that you need a different approach to growing larger breasts. So, I took 2 pictures of my breasts. I'm 5'4", 120 lbs and a 36a (I have a wide ribcage). I blame the fact that I'm thin for having small boobs. I would like my boobs to be a full 36c.

My boobs have been a little bit larger when I was heavier (about a 36b). Though, I'm currently only looking to gain muscle mass, not body fat! I just returned my noogleberry for smaller cups, since the medium cups held no suction. I have a cheap volufiline cream I've been using. I'm going to buy a breast enlargement cream once I find out the kind of breasts I have. thanks for the help!

Welcome to the forum! No. You are not just small.You def have an issue with your breasts. You did not develop properly (even though you are underdeveloped.) Tuberous, tubular, igt, constricted bands, ptosis, etc. whatever you wanna call it, you've never been able to grow correctly. It looks like a malnourished issue. Did you ever have an eating disorder or some type of lack -there-of of nutrition during the time you were developing?

Its not to come off mean, that is not what normal healthy breasts look like. But in this day in age, its very common, so common its the norm. I have one breast that is mildly tuberous. I've been able to correct much of it but I can still tell. I also have scoliosis so that does not help with the way they sit, one is below the other.

Just like with any condition, there are variances. You have a moderate form, in my opinion. Look into pumping and bovine ovary. Look at Anastasia's program.

Sorry if I came off as bitchy. Though, I got a little upset reading 'malnourished'. If you originally put that I had a 'malabsorption' issue then I would have taken it differently. I read Anastasia's program. She seems to be an inspiration. She made her breasts larger without using any pills like BO. I know that everyone has their preference what they care to use.

(20-02-2014, 05:34 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yes. I know what celiac sprue is and gluten intolerance, which is something I have(not celiac's.) I have hashimotos and malabsorption is an issue with me

What do you think malabsorption is??? Its malnournishment! You have GUT problems (chronic at one point in your life and maybe still) that means you cannot absorb nutrients properly. You cannot even eat some of the nutrient dense foods that the average person can eat. Therefore, you risk getting less nutrition than the average person unless you got that down (your diet to give you all you need). You've already have a problem absorbing nutrients as it is with foods you can tolerate. So its like a double whammy.

Before getting defensive. Remember something, you asked for the opinion of others about your breasts and possible issues. You put it out there. I gave a valid opinion like the others.

As far as bo, to each their own. I'm not here to convince you about bo. I didn't even bring it up. I mentioned Anastasia because shes proof that developing her breasts with pumping and an nbe protocol can correct alot of the issue. She believes it was mostly pumping if I rember correctly.

I never mentioned anything about your weight. Malnourishment does not mean skinny, it means malnourished. Malnourishment can be anything, short stature, heavy, underweight, chronic illness, underdevrlopment etc. I only posted about your breasts. They are partially developed. Develop them more and you may see somr improvement with the shape. Of course, everyone is different, so some may grow and the shape may never change and some will see drastic changes overall in their breasts.

I never said anything about why they did not develop large. I said they did not develop correctly.

(20-02-2014, 04:59 AM)demure88 Wrote:  Malnourished? Geez.. I'm thin, 5'4", 120 lbs, and take a size 5 in pants. My arms are thin and I have small boobs. My legs are actually muscular. Go figure! I try to use weights to build muscles in my arms though my upper body isn't very strong. If you read anything, I have issues with my stomach. I DO NOT have a eating disorder. I have a very sensitive stomach that makes it difficult for me to eat different kinds of food. I was thin as a teenager. Not every time teenage girl has the perfect diet, so you can't totally blame diet on the reason that some females don't have large breasts. Ever hear of celiac disease? Bovine ovary definitely does not appeal to me. Taking hormones from a cow? How is that really compatible to the hormones of the human body?

Quote:I read Anastasia's program. She seems to be an inspiration. She made her breasts larger without using any pills like BO.
Anastasia did use BO. UB is a BO pill.

(20-02-2014, 05:09 AM)demure88 Wrote:  How long did you take Fenugreek? I took it for about a month and had no weight gain. I read that you need to take Fenugreek only certain times of the month. I never knew that until I joined this site :\

(18-02-2014, 11:08 AM)Insanity89 Wrote:  You could try taking Fenugreek, I gained 8 kg with it! Smile It also helped with My digestive issues, now I absorb foods better.

Sorry demure I didn't notice your reply. I started taking fenugreek several months ago, maybe 4 or 5 and I'm not cycling it. I'm also taking other supplements, fish oil, evening primrose oil and fennel seeds capsules, maybe they helped me gaining weight as well

(20-02-2014, 05:07 AM)demure88 Wrote:  Looking at my pictures, I can tell that one of my breasts is definitely larger then the other! I did have a thyroid disorder in the past and I read that bovine ovary messes with your hormones. I'm going to be using more safer methods then taking some pill that can make you sick. I'm going to stick to the noogleberry (which is going to arrive in a couple days), Natureday & volufiline cream.

I have suffered from hypothyroidism when I was in my teens. I really think it's one of the reasons for my breasts being so small...

I know this post is old. I have been lingering through posts on here for some time but i have to say, there is a difference between malnourish and malabsorption. My body does not absorb b vitamins in synthetic form, amongst other things, do to a mtfhr gene mutation. The malabsorption part is it won't absorb them. It takes years before it effects your body to the point of it becoming a malnurished issue. Now i am malnurished in b vitamins since i didnt know and was never told after being dianosed with the deficiency that i have to take certain kinds of vitamins. I took the wrong kind for years and now im malnurished in b vitamins, mainly b12, b6 and b5 and the malnurish part is developing pernicious anemia from that malnurishmemt. Malnourishment is the development of certain forms of anemia after never addressing the problem that causes it after so long. It took 3 years to get that bad. 

The original poster is not malnourished or suffering from malabsorption because her chest size is small and looks different. She does appear to have tubular type 3 breasts. I also have this. The underside of the breasts dont have a natural curve, it is a straight line. That line is from constriction of fibrous breast tissue. The only way to actually fix that part and get a natural curve is unfortunately surgery. If she were to try using a pump, her breast tissue would continue to expand outward and give an even more tubular effect because tissue will not grow below that constricted band. Even if she went to get implants they cant just stick them in the same as normal chested people. They would have to actually score that part to unrestrict the tissue. The semi puffy nipples indicates that breast tissue has grown into them which is considered herniation. Also they sit a little higher than normal breasts do. If they are asymmetric, they're not off by much and they appear to be the same size or very close in size. Mine are the exact same size and symmetrical but i do have a higher resting spot and the line is straight across rather than curved, creating very very little tissue under the nipple just like hers. I wear a 34A, I honestly cant fill that cup if i tried though. I didnt have any health issues or deficiencies before or during puberty and yet they still grew like this because this us a congential condition that has an unknown cause. Only people stipulate and yet, no known natural cure has ever been acheived by anyone with true tuburous breasts unfortunately. Just because her breasts look the way they do is not a good indicator what so ever of malnutrition or malabsorption. I have had 4 kids (unfortunately all through fertility treatmemts) and i gained 100 with my first, i was 105 and ended about 205 pounds. The only thibg that changed with my chest was the width around it. There was no change to the breast size. I lost the weight overthe course of a few years but i stopped at 135 since that is my ideal weight. The other 3 pregnancies were all healthy weight gains and still no breast growth. Also no swelling and super minimal milk production with the 2nd and 4th pregnancies. Minimal production was 1/8 ounce in 1 day max after 3 months of dedication. Clearly i had to bottle feed the whole time. That issue goes hand and hand with tuberous breasts that are small. Larger tuberous breasts tend to have more mammoryglands for milk productions but they are known to still struggle since they still lack the amount they should have.

She may be able to try contouring them more which can be effective for the upper parts of her breast but the constricting lower part is very unlikely to change without surgery. People do need to understand that tuberous breasts comes in different savarieties but even if you did get them to grow, they will grow into more of a tube shape that sags, creating the famous snoopy breasts. So at this time im leaving mine bee as far as trying to get them to grow larger and im focused more on just making them not sag by working with the top half.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon