Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts?

Question 

Hello everyone, I know I should have made this thread a long time ago, though I'm curious to find out if my breasts are underdeveloped, tubular or just plain small. I read that if you have tubular breasts that you need a different approach to growing larger breasts. So, I took 2 pictures of my breasts. I'm 5'4", 120 lbs and a 36a (I have a wide ribcage). I blame the fact that I'm thin for having small boobs. I would like my boobs to be a full 36c.

My boobs have been a little bit larger when I was heavier (about a 36b). Though, I'm currently only looking to gain muscle mass, not body fat! I just returned my noogleberry for smaller cups, since the medium cups held no suction. I have a cheap volufiline cream I've been using. I'm going to buy a breast enlargement cream once I find out the kind of breasts I have. thanks for the help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(17-02-2014, 10:54 AM)demure88 Wrote:  Hello everyone, I know I should have made this thread a long time ago, though I'm curious to find out if my breasts are underdeveloped, tubular or just plain small. I read that if you have tubular breasts that you need a different approach to growing larger breasts. So, I took 2 pictures of my breasts. I'm 5'4", 120 lbs and a 36a (I have a wide ribcage). I blame the fact that I'm thin for having small boobs. I would like my boobs to be a full 36c.

My boobs have been a little bit larger when I was heavier (about a 36b). Though, I'm currently only looking to gain muscle mass, not body fat! I just returned my noogleberry for smaller cups, since the medium cups held no suction. I have a cheap volufiline cream I've been using. I'm going to buy a breast enlargement cream once I find out the kind of breasts I have. thanks for the help!
I don't think they are tubular . You have very good base to work on and take your breast size to however big you want . You have nice size aloras to blend with large boobs.
Wishing you best of Smile

Thanks. I got a little nervous thinking they are tubular. They are kind of pointy, but I'm thinking that's due to the fact they are not large.

(17-02-2014, 01:29 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 10:54 AM)demure88 Wrote:  Hello everyone, I know I should have made this thread a long time ago, though I'm curious to find out if my breasts are underdeveloped, tubular or just plain small. I read that if you have tubular breasts that you need a different approach to growing larger breasts. So, I took 2 pictures of my breasts. I'm 5'4", 120 lbs and a 36a (I have a wide ribcage). I blame the fact that I'm thin for having small boobs. I would like my boobs to be a full 36c.

I don't think they are tubular . You have very good base to work on and take your breast size to however big you want . You have nice size aloras to blend with large boobs.

(17-02-2014, 08:44 PM)demure88 Wrote:  Thanks. I got a little nervous thinking they are tubular. They are kind of pointy, but I'm thinking that's due to the fact they are not large.

(17-02-2014, 01:29 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Take time to read information on the site and don't be afraid to ask questions.
You can than make your own plan Wink

They do look a little tubular to me... It can't hurt to massage them if you aren't already.

(18-02-2014, 12:22 AM)prettylily Wrote:  They do look a little tubular to me... It can't hurt to massage them if you aren't already.

I disagree , if you look at definition of tubular breast these don't look anything similar

do you have a picture that shows a true definition of tubular breasts? I couldn't find anything very useful

(18-02-2014, 12:34 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(18-02-2014, 12:22 AM)prettylily Wrote:  They do look a little tubular to me... It can't hurt to massage them if you aren't already.

I disagree , if you look at definition of tubular breast these don't look anything similar

(18-02-2014, 01:33 AM)demure88 Wrote:  do you have a picture that shows a true definition of tubular breasts? I couldn't find anything very useful

(18-02-2014, 12:34 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Google it Wink

I admit I'm no expert, that's just what they look like to me. If you google tuberous/tubular breasts, there are some pictures: http://www.miamibreastcenter.com/deformi...to-gallery

From Wikipedia:
Tuberous breasts are not simply small or underdeveloped breasts. The effect of the condition on the appearance of the breast can range from mild to severe, and typical characteristics include: enlarged, puffy areola, unusually wide spacing between the breasts, minimal breast tissue, sagging, higher than normal breast fold, and narrow base at the chest wall. The condition can affect the ability of women to breastfeed as in some cases the breasts, including the milk glands, have not developed enough to produce breast milk. However, other physical aspects of fertility and pregnancy are not affected by the condition.

(18-02-2014, 01:43 AM)prettylily Wrote:  I admit I'm no expert, that's just what they look like to me. If you google tuberous/tubular breasts, there are some pictures: http://www.miamibreastcenter.com/deformi...to-gallery

From Wikipedia:
Tuberous breasts are not simply small or underdeveloped breasts. The effect of the condition on the appearance of the breast can range from mild to severe, and typical characteristics include: enlarged, puffy areola, unusually wide spacing between the breasts, minimal breast tissue, sagging, higher than normal breast fold, and narrow base at the chest wall. The condition can affect the ability of women to breastfeed as in some cases the breasts, including the milk glands, have not developed enough to produce breast milk. However, other physical aspects of fertility and pregnancy are not affected by the condition.
Brest surgery sites are wrong place to look at for obvious reasons . Going by wiki explanation only about 25% applies to you so ignore it.
Stop worrying about what shape you have and concentrate where you wish to be and make that goal.
You will see on this site many have achieved fantastic results.
Don't expect instant results and you won't be disappointed Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon