Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Giving it another try!

Susan,
It's funny, once I began thinking about all these pregnancy symptoms I was having, I thought of your posts! I followed them closely and was even about to PM you and ask if you had taken a pregnancy test yet as I was very excited for you! I was just afraid I would seem too nosy since you and I hadn't really talked much at that point. Tongue But yes, our situations seem to be/have been very similar! Apparently I had messed with things much more than I realized, and that may also be the reason why I was experiencing all those crazy sensations in my breasts while on WU, but never really achieved any soreness or fullness or anything like that. I'm hoping that BO will help balance me out, as some women reported it did for them. I also hope that your problems continue to get straightened out! I definitely know how NOT fun it is to deal with all that. It's not a good feeling to not know what's going on with your body and to wonder about all the possibilites! Keep me updated, and best of luck to you!

Marcykid,
Thank you! I'm so excited to get this started, but my period is taking its sweet time! Good luck to you as well with your program!

Today is the third day my period is late. I'm really not having the pregnancy (or PMS) symptoms anymore. Appetite is back to normal. Libido is still very high, but I think that's due to coming off the herbs. It really started to die toward the end of it. No breast soreness or nipple sensitivity. Nausea and sleepy feeling is gone (so far) and I discovered the culprit - my vitamin B complex! I should have known, as multi-vitamins tend to have that effect on me. I usually have to take children's chewable or gummy vitamins to be able to tolerate them. I only took half a vit B yesterday and in the afternoon I felt like I was going to throw up. However, last night it became much better and is pretty much gone today. I reasearched it online and it turns out B complex commonly causes nausea and drowsiness. So there it is. I have been feeling a little bit of cramping so far this morning so hopefully it's coming soon. I'm so eager to begin!

Hey shortcake,

OK now this is getting too weirdBlush I too have problem with b complex and other multi's, I too either have to take the lowest which isnt helping so far cause every time I take them I feel like crap.. I have to take child doses of over the count stuff well most stuff. The only time I take regular dose or more is the one day I get my wicked cramps and sometimes with headaches.. As for the lower doses I am thinking that is why I lowered my PM and other herbs and supps. What helped my headaches so far I have been taking magnesium which I have been forgetting to take, as for calcium I eat plenty of things with calcium. It is helping so far. When my period was late last month I stopped all herbs and supps then my period came, like a few days later, so try that..after stopping all I felt cramping and then a few days later BAM but the cramps were freakin wicked PAINFUL!!! thank God I only get it for the first day only, but then I get headaches for the next 2 days of so glad the headaches arent on the same day as cramps then I would be oh so pissed, well since upping my estrogen with herbs.. I have been doing good on maca only it is balancing it all out..I am going to order the NB and keep the herbs very low and use food for my sources of NBE and supps.. the only supps I will take is msm, vitc, mag, calcium, lecithin,as needed. I may add a supp for thyroid that I have but not sure yet.. oh I take hyluronic acid sometimes, cant remember the others but it isnt that many more..as for herbs I may just take 1 maca, 1 PM a day except PM I stop during the cycle 2 which is now I havent taken any PM for I think 3 days now and feeling better each day..oooo sorry for rambling..Tongue

Hello, Susan!

I think it's great that you've decided to give NB a try! I really do think it makes a big difference, and there are SO many women (and men) who have had great success with it. It's something that I really do enjoy using; the only possible downside is finding time to fit it in every day. But of course that all depends on what your daily schedule is like. Smile It's very relaxing and it's great to see the "instant" results. Granted the swelling always goes down eventually (until it starts turning permanent, anyway!) but it's so encouraging to see my breasts looking larger and fuller! Really helps me envision what it is that I want and to feel like it's really possible. I definitely think it helps with shape, uplift, and firmness. I don't have near the size you do, and my breasts are pretty deflated-looking and I've never had much tissue above the nipple. So basically I have a little bit of that whole fried-egg-on-a-nail thing going on. Maybe not to that extreme, but you get the picture. But I've noticed that when I noogle regularly, they become much rounder, a little uplifted, and just a better shape in general. I've also noticed increases in size when I'm able to do it for long enough, consistently. I know you'll have awesome luck with it! Ya gotta let us all know how it goes. It feels a little awkward at first and it can take some practice to get the proper suction, but once you get the hang of it, it's so easy!

Oh, and don't worry - you're not rambling! I enjoy long messages! Besides, I'm the queen of rambling. Tongue

My period *finally* started today. I was going to go out and buy a pregnancy test this morning after dropping my son off at school, but I saw that my period had started shortly before we left. So today I will begin my program! I won't post it just yet as I'm sure I'll do some tweaking initially. As of now, I know I will be taking UB, NeoCell Super Collagen+C, Flaxseed Oil, GABA, drinking one protein shake per day, and getting as much protein through my diet as I can. I will also be doing massage, and noogling for at least half an hour twice a day (longer whenever possible). I'm hoping for the best!

My starting measurements are:

Above bust: 30"
Across bust: 30" (That's awkward. Rolleyes lol)
Under bust: 26 1/2"
Hip and waist measurements are the same.

So basically I've lost all the fullness I had gained, except for my above bust measurement. I think that part staying the same was probably mostly just due to gaining some weight back though, so that explains why. Also my under bust measurement went up 1/2", again I'm sure from gaining some weight back. I'm not upset about it, as I desperately needed to gain some weight. I expected it to go up.

I will report back at the end of week 1, or if I start noticing some changes before that. Smile

I'm thrilled to report that I think BO is the way to go for me. Smile I began feeling tingling, aches, and pains after I took my very first UB capsule. Some days seem to be a little more intense as far as what I feel goes, but I always feel at least a moderate amount of activity going on. Throughout the first five days or so that I started UB I did get a light headache here and there, but it wasn't so bad that I had to take anything for the pain. It was basically just enough to be noticeable. Compared to what I felt on WU, it was a breeze. Ever since my period ended the headaches have been completely gone.

I noticed around last Thursday that I felt some tenderness (not really enough to be "soreness") in my right (smaller) breast. Then over the weekend I ended up missing a few massages and noogling sessions, and skipped a UB pill one night because I fell asleep before taking it. Rolleyes Sunday and Monday all my soreness had gone away and I was sure I had screwed things up. But yesterday (Monday) I got back on track, took all my pills and did all my massages and noogling, and today I woke up with BOTH breasts being sore! Big Grin I also noticed that yesterday when I noogled I was getting 1/4" more swelling than I normally do! I have to wonder if missing those things helped jump start progress. I may experiment with that in the future. I remember noticing that in the past, it seemed small breaks from noogling every now and then would seem to help.

As for things I've noticed during the first week:
* I've had no breakouts whatsoever; in fact, my skin looks and feels great! I hope that continues! I was really struggling with those deep, painful pimples on my chin caused by hormones.
* I actually feel pretty great since starting BO. With WU I just felt sick and weighed down most of the time.
* I consistently get pains, aches, tingling, pinching feelings, twinges, etc. in my breasts throughout the day - more in my right breast than my left which has always been totally normal for me on NBE. As of today I have some pretty decent soreness in both breasts.
* I'm not measuring much bigger but a few days ago I started noticing that it looked like the outer bottom sides of my breasts were really rounding out. It wasn't that they were protruding more than usual; they were just a rounder shape. I thought I was just imagining it, but when I sat down in bed to start my massage/noogle session last night, I became totally sure that there's a change there. When I stopped BCPs, my breasts looked so sad and deflated and saggy. I lost all that great round shape I had. It was heartbreaking. So for me to really notice this new roundness has to mean it's really there. I was an idiot and didn't take any before pictures but I'm going to today. Better late than never.
* Aside from the light headaches that came and went the first 5 days, I haven't experienced any negative side-effects. That in itself is a miracle for me and it's such a relief to know that I seem to have finally found something that I can continue taking longterm, and really give it a chance to work.

As of now, this is my program:

Morning
Protein shake
1 UB
1 Neo-Cell Collagen
1 L-Tyrosine
10-15 minutes of heat with heating pad followed by chi massage, followed by 30 minutes - 1 hour of noogling (however long I have time for, basically)

Afternoon
1 UB
1000mg Flaxseed Oil
1 Neo-Cell Collagen

Night
1 UB
1 Neo-Cell Collagen
1 or 2 GABA (if I feel I need it for relaxtion)
Same heat/massage/noogling routine as in the morning

I plan on going out and getting some MSM to add to my routine, both for NBE and to help with other things. I'm hoping that will boost my results even more.

My 1 Week Measurements:

Above Bust: 30 1/4" (+1/4")
Across Bust: 30 1/4" (+1/4"?)
Under Bust: 26 1/2" (same)

Sooo... I'm pretty positive that the 1/4" increase across the fullest part of my bust isn't from BO or NBE. I had been measuring 30 1/4" after stopping BCPs and WU but when I measured on the first day of my period, I was only at 30". However, I had forgotten that there's usually a day or two during my period that I fluctuate a little, but it always goes back to what it was. (This is true when I'm not doing NBE as well, so I guess it's just "normal" for me.) So I think when I got that smaller measurement, that's all it was, and now it's back to what it should be. It was only a few days into my period that it went back up to 30 1/4". The increase in my above bust measurement could possibly be from BO though. I don't usually fluctuate there during my period.

I have to admit, it's been so hard having my breast size go back down after quitting BCPs. I went to the point where I was out shopping for bigger bras because the ones I have now were getting to be too small, to wearing my regular bras now and having gaps in the cups. I miss how much more confident I felt when I had the swelling. But at least with NBE I know that what I gain will be permanent (as long as I maintain it properly), whereas with BCPs it went away right after I stopped taking them. Also with NBE I can (hopefully) grow to a much larger size than the swelling I got from BC. I'm thinking positive about it. Smile

I'll report back at the end of week 2!

Happy growing, everyone!

Hey shortcake,
I am so happy for you. I love how you are very thorough with your posts.
Thank you so much for reminding me about the heating pad before noogling.
In the beginning, I was just lazy about it and then I just completely forgot about it, lol!
I will try my absolute best to incorporate it into my program, it shouldnt be that hard,Big Grin

melissa4u,
Hi! Thanks for posting! I've been following your program and progress as well! We seem to be on fairly similar programs. I'm glad that you enjoy my ridiculously long-winded updates on here. Tongue I keep a notebook to put updates in too but for some reason I just never keep up with it very well. But when I get on the computer, alllll the little details start pouring out. I've found that it helps a LOT though when I need to refer back to what I've been doing.

Heat really does help me a lot when used before Noogling! I highly recommend it. Best of luck to you with your program! I'm sure you'll continue to progress nicely! Smile

I wanted to post a little update due to some changes I've experienced...
By yesterday I had accumulated some very nice soreness. The change in shape and fullness was very obvious to me and I could tell a little bit of a difference in how my bras fit. I was even measuring closer to 30 1/2"! Unfortunately, I went to the doctor yesterday and it turns out I have strep... so I'm on an antibiotic. I also added MSM into my routine and after taking the first capsule, I had an INSANE increase in aching, pains, tingling, etc. On a scale of 1-10 it was a 12. I loved it! I was sure I'd wake up to super sore boobs this morning. I was so disappointed to find that most of my soreness was gone when I woke up. Sad And the worst part is, there are three different things that all happened yesterday that could have caused it:
1. The antibiotic (most likely, I think)
2. The MSM (I don't see how? but it was an addition at the time I noticed the change)
3. I ovulated during the night last night (perfectly on time for my cycle). The change in hormones could have caused something to shift.

I'm going to email medplex and ask if/how antibiotics could affect the UB. If it's the antibiotic, I guess I'm just out of luck for a while, considering I have to take it for 8 more days. Sad If that's the culprit, I just hope I can at least maintain the improvements I've experienced so far. I'm still feeling a lot going on in my breasts; I just don't have the soreness. As of now, they still look and feel fuller. I'm really praying that it stays!

I realized on Saturday that my temperature had been low the last couple days. It was at its lowest that day - sometimes barely 97 degrees. (I know that my thermometer runs a bit low though.) Friday it was a little lower than usual too. Then I remembered another thing I had changed about my program. On Tuesday after I posted my 1 week update and was so happy about how my headaches seemed to have gone away, I ended up with the worst one yet. It didn't make any sense, until I realized that it was also the first day I had taken L-Tyrosine again. I had been taking it very sporadically because I'm also getting it in my protein shake and knew it was contributing to some anxiety issues, rapid heart rate, heart palpitations, waking up frequently during the night, etc. So I thought it could very well also be the culprit of my headaches since I was clearly getting too much. I stopped taking it as of Wednesday, so I had gone a few days without it. That, possibly combined with the antibiotic I'm taking could have lowered my body temperature, which could be the reason I lost my soreness!

Yesterday morning I added it back in and sure enough, it feels as though my soreness is returning. (And sure enough, I slept horribly last night. Rolleyes ) So I think that my temperature dropped way too much, causing my body to stop reacting to the BO. Fortunately I ordered Kelp from Swanson Vitamins that should be arriving any day now and can substitute it in place of L-Tyrosine. I hope that takes care of it.

I also ordered Raw Pituitary when I ordered the Kelp. I'm going to add it into my program at the beginning of my next cycle. I've also bought a folic acid supplement since I can't tolerate the B-Complex and want the help with my hair and nails. But I'm not going to add it in until I get this headache thing sorted out so I can avoid any further confusion. Here I was so happy to be taking BO instead of herbs because I wasn't taking so many pills every day... But now after adding MSM, folic acid, and then the pituitary later, I'm gonna be right back up there!

Aside from the headache issue (which may not even be due to BO), I can't believe how much better I feel on BO compared to herbs. My skin is still perfectly clear and soft. My mind is clear and I don't have that sleepy, foggy feeling. Best of all - I think it's helping to balance mood swings due to hormones! I was having such horrible mood swings before, and it got worse when I was on herbs. My bcp helped, but once I added WU in it got bad again. Now I feel much more balanced, and little things (and bigger things) that normally would send me into an anxiety attack and make me feel terrible aren't so bad. I feel like I can deal with them in a more logical, calm manner. I hope that continues!

I will be back later today with my measurements. Smile

Okay, so I didn't get a chance to measure and report back. Now that I'm nearly at my 3 week mark, I'm just going to wait and do an official measurement once I reach that. I'm trying not to focus so much on measuring which I think has helped me a lot. I did a quick measurement a couple days ago and I was at 30 1/2" across bust (+1/4"). We'll see where I'm at on Monday.

Just some quick notes for myself...

* I received my Kelp and Raw Pituitary on Tuesday and took my first Kelp capsule that day. My temperature has consistenly been where it needs to be, at times of the day when it previously wouldn't have been. Also, no headaches. Yay! I will begin taking the Pituitary at the beginning of my next cycle.

* All soreness is once again gone. My last day of taking the antibiotic is Sunday, so we'll see what happens after that. I'm not holding out too much hope for any further progress this cycle but I know that I'm maintaining the progress I've made so far. Even if I can just keep that I will be very happy. I'm still feeling a lot of pains, tingles, aches, twinges, etc.

* I mistakenly thought I ovulated last Friday during the night, which would have been day 12 of my cycle (I also counted that wrong). I realized later that I actually ovulated on Sunday, which is day 14 and is right on schedule. (I "naturally" always have 28 day cycles.) It also explains why my temperature was so low a couple days before.

* Once I run out of the MSM I bought from Walmart I think I'm going to order Carlson's brand MSM. It's highly recommended by Wahaika and I've read instances of it kickstarting growth for women who were previously taking a different brand of MSM. I definitely feel an increase in activity in my breasts after taking what I have now, but it doesn't seem to be affecting actual results. Maybe I should try increasing? I'm taking 3000mg per day now.

* I have been summoned for jury duty starting on Halloween day, of all days. I'm only 28 and I was just summoned a little over five years ago. What are the odds? Ugh. I'm a bit worried about how it will affect my NBE; mainly the noogling. And I have no idea if I'll be selected for a jury, and if I am, what my schedule will be like... So I can't even try to plan ahead to figure something out. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

The end of my 3 week mark isn't technically until tomorrow, but I've got some notes I wanted to get down before I forget anything! I will come back with measurements tomorrow.

Changes in program:
* I've cut out Flaxseed Oil. I never really felt that it did anything for me, even years ago when I took it with WU. I haven't noticed a decrease in any positive signs since I stopped taking it last week. Plus I'm not really sure if it's a good idea to take it with BO? One less supplement to have to buy and take each day!

* I've added in Folic Acid (800mcg) as of today.

* I've noticed that my right (smaller) breast is looking much more lifted and "perky" (if you can even call it that Rolleyes ) than the left. It took me some time to figure out whether that's just due to the fact that the larger breast may not be as lifted simply because there's more tissue, or if it's because I've mostly only been massaging the right. I concluded that it has to be due to massage, as my right *has* grown a little bit (or at least gained fullness). I can see a big difference in amount of tissue from the nipple to the bottom of my breast, so I know that's increased, yet it's still looking lifted. So I will begin massaging my left breast as well. It only makes sense... After all, if the purpose of massage is to lift, firm, gain perkiness, and create growth it stands to reason that if you're only massaging one breast, they're going to start looking different and sitting differently from one another.

Progress:
I decided last week that I would increase my MSM intake. Wednesday I took 4000mg, then Thursday I took 6000mg. I didn't experience any negative side-effects but it seemed I wasn't feeling as much going on in my breasts. Thursday evening I noticed slight tenderness and Friday morning I had soreness building. By nighttime it was the most soreness I've had! I was super excited because I thought the MSM had boosted things along, or that at the very least I was getting some pre-period soreness, which in the past equated to growth for me. So Saturday I took 6000mg of MSM as well. Unfortunately the soreness magically disappeared by Saturday afternoon, as it seems to tend to do for me. I didn't feel much in my breasts again, so I decided maybe I'd better back down on the MSM. Today I went back to 3000mg and once again I'm feeling much more going on. I think that may be where I need to stay with it.

Friday I started having some pretty intense food cravings; even more so today. Also last night I developed a pimple on my chin. I was a little bummed out, but the good news is that it's very minor. It's not one of those really deep, painful, swollen red ones. It's just slightly sore and a little red but not a big deal at all. It's basically the same as the one I had last cycle when I ovulated. As long as I don't start to get the horrible ones, I'm okay with it. Due to the food cravings and breakout, I think my schedule should be right on track, or very close to it at least. If it keeps me on my usual 28 day cycle I should be starting my period next Sunday, the 30th. I was really hoping for some pre-period soreness and swelling but it may not happen for me this month.

ETA: I just realized something after reviewing my updates up until this point. It seems that every time I've had soreness it's been toward the end of the week, either on Thursday and Friday, or Friday and Saturday. By the end of Saturday the soreness is always gone. Interesting!

Notes for myself:
I'm going to begin taking the Pituitary at the beginning of my next cycle and see how that goes. If I still have no real soreness or swelling or fullness at least, I may consider buying generic BO from Swanson's and bring my BO intake up closer to 2000mg. I would wait a couple/few more months before going that route though. And if I do it, I'd ramp up very slowly to make sure I don't start getting negative side-effects and that it's not too much for me. I would only increase one capsule (250mg) for the first month.

Would like to begin taking a separate Vitamin C supplement.

It's Monday and I'm back with my measurements!

Above bust: 30 1/4" (same)
Across bust: 30 1/2" (+1/4")
Under bust: 26 1/2" (same)

So it seems that for a week now I've held the 1/4" increase. I first noticed it before I would have any kind of pre-period swelling, so hopefully it will stick around. I can't say that I'm noticing much of a difference in how my bras fit, but then with only a 1/4" increase (and considering how much room I have to grow into my bras) I wouldn't really expect to. Also wanted to note that I just realized a couple days ago that when I do the "standard" equation for measuring bra size (take band measurement, add 4 if even and 5 if odd, then subtract across bust measurement) I'm technically an AA. It makes sense, since I have gaps in my 32 As. I feel confident in NBE though. I truly think I can reach my goal of a full B cup.

Last night after I washed my face before bed I noticed that I had another smaller pimple on my chin. It wasn't sore at all but it was visibly noticeable. I put my regular OTC pimple gel on both before bed and by this morning, the smaller one was gone and the bigger one is better. I really hope I don't end up needing an anti-androgen as they don't seem to agree with me very well.

Last night I had some pretty intense pains, aches, tingles, etc in my breasts (more my right). This morning both my breasts were sore - the left was more sore than the right. So that's odd. I sure hope my left breast doesn't take off with growth and leave my right farther behind. As of now, my left is still sore and my right is hardly at all. I'm starting to wonder if my period is actually going to come earlier this cycle, although I ovulated on day 14.

I will report back again at the end of week 4 or if I start my period sooner than that. At that time I will also take my other measurements - waist, hips, and weight. I think I'll only stick to doing those once a month. Starting with cycle 2 I will probably only update when I notice changes, or change my program. I just like to keep a detailed record of the first cycle on NBE.

After reading through girlfriday29's update pages again I've decided to go to the opposite end of the spectrum: instead of updating less regularly in the next cycle, I'm going to start doing it daily. They'll be short updates and I think will be more helpful to me than doing random, sporadic updates. I've always liked keeping journals; especially with NBE it seems. And this way I can go through and view my program page and see exactly which day(s) of which cycle(s) I felt certain things, or noticed changes. I also like how girlfriday "rated" her pains, aches, tingles, etc., each day and have been wanting to do that myself, but it's impossible to summarize an entire week's feelings since they vary so much from day to day. So I will be doing that as well. I'll start it tomorrow!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon