Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Giving it another try!

I orignally wasn't going to start a new program page because I'm not sure if I will be successful in my efforts this time around, but I decided I might as well.

Beginning stats:

Caucasian
Height: 5"
Weight: 86 lbs (Ideal weight for me is around 92. My goal is also to get my weight back up to that.)
Waist: 22 3/4"
Hips: 32 3/4"
Over bust: 29 1/4"
Across bust: 30 1/4"
Under bust: 26"
Bra size: smallish 32A (not full)
Also I've had 1 baby 6 years ago whom I breastfed for 6 months. While nursing I became a full 34B, smaller 34C.

I used WonderUp last month and seemed to be progressing nicely during the first half of my cycle, but things pretty much stopped during the luteal phase. I suspect this was due to the fact that I was on a low dose combination birth control pill at the time (Beyaz). I stopped taking the bcps after my last cycle and have resumed with WonderUp. I'm still doing some tweaking, but as of now this is the basis of my program:

Morning
* 2 WU tablets
* 1 NeoCell Collagen + C tablet
* 1000mg Flaxseed oil softgel
* Massage (still experimenting with various creams) followed by at least a half hour of Noogleberry, followed by 15 minutes of low heat on heat pad

Afternoon
* 1 WU tab
* 500mg Borage Oil
* 1 Collagen tab

Night
* 2 WU
* 1 Collagen
* 500mg Borage Oil
* Massage, noogling, and heat as I do in the morning

It was only a couple days ago that I started feeling anything going on in my breasts. In my right (smaller) breast, I'm feeling a lot of tingling, burning, aching, pressure, etc. In the left, I feel more deep pains. This is very typical for me while doing NBE. The only strange thing is that I don't have any soreness. Normally when I feel this much going on, I have quite a bit or soreness with it. I'm anxious to see what happens when I ovulate here in a few days, as that's when WU really kicked in for me before when I tried it a few years ago.

I'm currently experimenting with adding various individual herbs in as well. Yesterday I added a Hops capsule and finally figured out that that is what has given me such terrible headaches in the past. It's interesting that I don't get that effect from WU since it has Hops in it, but I suspect it's because it's in very small amounts and the dosages are spread apart throughout the day. Today I added 450 mg (1 capsule) of Saw Palmetto and I've really felt a big increase in activity since then. So I think I will continue on with that and see what happens.

If WU is not successful for me this time I will try something along the lines of the Greenbush program using Fenugreek, Wild Yam, and Saw Palmetto. I already have everything I need for it except for the Wild Yam. I will give WU at least one more cycle (after this one) to give it a fair chance.

Hi shortcake,

Looks good!

The headache is just your total phyto-estrogens becoming too high, that is, the WU plus the hops. So you were right to back off on the hops.

Funny that the SP does it for you. I always thought I got too much anti-androgen from the hops alone. I have a whole stash of anti-androgens I don't use. So that's a good one for my next experiment, thank you.

Isabelle,

I hope SP works out for you! It seems to be working well as an anti-androgen for me so far. I sometimes get one of those deep, huge, painful red pimples on my chin at the time I ovulate (does that mean that my estrogen is too high at the time of ovulation?) and it started to happen this cycle. Fortunately it never got bad at all and went away very quickly. That's never happened before... Usually once they start, they don't hold back and end up getting really big and typically take a couple weeks to fully go away. This time there was just some minor soreness and it was completely gone within a few days. Also, that whisker-like hair I sometimes get under my chin has not come back at all this cycle. So, so far so good. I'm just making sure I keep a close eye on the potential cellulite issue!

Onto my two-week update...

Above - 30" (+ 3/4"!)
Fullest - 30 1/2" (+ 1/4")
Below - 26"
Waist and hips are the same as original measurements
Weight - 89lbs (yay!)

I was starting to get very discouraged at the fact that I was feeling all these things going on in my breasts but had no soreness or any signs of fullness. As I posted in my response to Isabelle, I woke up one morning early in the week to discover it seemed that I was getting a deep, painful pimple on my chin. At that point I was ready to give up but I thought I would wean myself off the herbs while taking maca to balance me out and take a break for a while. I found that after taking just one maca (525mg) I began experiencing crazy tingling. It was a tingling feeling different from the tingling I get from the other herbs. I could tell that the pimple was actually not going to be bad at all so I decided to continue with my regular program and begin taking maca regularly with it. After just two days of that, I started noticing my nipples were very sore and sensitive and I had very slight tenderness in my breasts. Now I have some pretty decent soreness going and noticeable fullness. I've also experienced a 3/4" increase in my above measurement and 1/4" increase in my bust measurement. I'm fitting into my bras almost as well as I did while on birth control, but they don't look as nice and full as they did while on bcp. Still though, I'll gladly take what I can get! I'm now taking 2 maca caps for a total of 1050mg per day and plan to add one more in a few days.

I'm planning on adding in a protein shake every day. I ran out of my collagen tablets early in the week and am reordering some from vitaminshoppe.com tonight. I kind of have to wonder if it's helping with NBE at all but it seems to be helping my hair and nails, so I will keep taking it. I'm also toying with the idea of cycling SP and WY using the program Wahaika posted on his site. I will either do that or just take it all throughout my entire cycle. Since I'm getting so much other stuff in WU I'm not sure if it would really make sense for me to cycle anything. I've also decided that I'm going to begin Noogling again and just fit it in while I can, making sure to at least to it once a day. It may not be enough to make a difference in size, but I feel it will at least help improve the shape. And last but not least, for most of my 2nd week I've only been taking 4 WU tabs per day. This was mainly because I had to ration what I had left until my new order arrives, but it seems to be doing well for me anyway. I will add the 5th one back in once my new bottle arrives. I also ordered a bottle of the WU massage cream. I don't really know whether it "works" or not but I know I grew the most last time while I was using it.

Hi shortcake,

Did the pimple appear before or after you started the maca? It's normally a consequence of a maca increase. And SP is the best way to nip it in the bud, yes Smile

Hey Shortcake,
It's good to see someone else on wonderup! I've just completed my first month of wonderup (i've been posting my routine on a different board).

That's great that you have grown already, i did read your previous thread when you took wonderup and your fast success also helped persuade me to try the wonderup. I have found that i got sensations within a few days of taking wonderup, and my boobs were sore all month.

My sensations were very similar to you, i also had sore nipples.

I've grown a little bit already in the middle and at the top of my boobs. Where about does your fullness occur?

I"m just wondering if breasts generally grow in a certain way or if it differs for each person.

Anyway i will keep an eye on your thread and progress Smile

Isabelle,
The pimple came before I added the Maca. It was after I saw the pimple that I was ready to give up on it and do a month-long break and try to get my hormones straightened out. So that was why I added the Maca. Smile SP definitely helped!

queen_b,
I'm so glad that I inspired you to try WU! I really do believe it's a great product. Unfortunately I have to report that I have decided to stop taking it. The day after I posted my last (promising) update, I woke up and realized that all my soreness was gone. Not only that but I began getting horrible headaches and that generally ill feeling I had my last cycle, when I took WU with BCPs. I cut out the maca and the SP and still just felt horrible. I stopped taking WU altogether and waited a few days until I felt normal again. I started back up again and sure enough, the ill feelings returned. I really believe this product could have worked for me again, but I think I messed things up when I took it with BC and then didn't take a break to let my hormones get sorted out after I got off the BC. Instead I kept taking WU straight away, when my hormones were already messed up.

I don't mean to discourage you at all! As you mentioned, I had great results a few years ago when I gave it a try. It worked amazingly well for me. And it sounds like you're already having very promising signs of growth! Congrats! It's so great to find something that you know so early on that it's going to work for you. Are you using the cream as well? Or just taking the pills?

More recently when I noticed the fullness, and the first time I tried it a few years back as well, I noticed it more in the bottoms and sides of my breasts. I think for me it was that way because I naturally have very little tissue above the nipple. Sad Most of what little boobs I do have are on the bottoms and sides. I sure wish it started working on the tops and middle for me! Lucky you! Even if I didn't increase anywhere else in my breasts, that alone would be a huge improvement. It's so easy for breasts to look "saggy" even if they're not, when there's not much tissue on top.

If you don't mind me asking, what other board do you have your program listed on? If you don't feel right posting it here, feel free to PM me! I'd like to follow your progress. Best of luck to you! Big Grin

I've decided that my new route will be BO. It's something that I haven't really tried in the past, and according to the UB website (medplex, anyway) it states that BO is ideal for someone who is estrogen dominant or has excess estrogen - i.e., ME. While I believe that herbs can definitely work for me, for whatever reason I'm just not able to take them this time around. My period is due on Thursday but I'm thinking it will probably be late from the WU. I've been doing a liver and body detox while I wait. I've decided that I'm going to continue Noogling as much as I can now and while taking BO. I really hope BO works out for me without the negative side effects I've been having with herbs.

Turns out I was right - my period is late. It should have started today but didn't. I'm not too surprised. I do have some strange things going on though. About two days ago I started noticing some tenderness in my breasts. I haven't had soreness before a period in quite a while, but I've done quite a bit of messing with hormones lately so it's nothing too weird. However, at the same time, I started experiencing slight nausea. That has gotten progressively worse each day. My appetite has been insane and so has my libido. My thoughts are all over the place and I can't seem to focus on anything for very long. I've felt some slight cramping sensations over the last two days which is also weird because I never really feel any signs of my period coming. In all honesty I fear pregnancy just a tiny bit. Logic tells me it's not possible, as my boyfriend had a vasectomy about a year and a half ago (which he's going to have reversed here in the near future). A baby would definitely be more than welcome, I'm just a little on edge because I know the supplements I'm taking would not be good to take during pregnancy. I also had a very tiny amount of bleeding this month, which I attributed to ovulation. Now I'm second-guessing myself and wondering if it could have been implantation bleeding. I really doubt it though as it would have been much too early for that. My temperature has also been significantly higher than normal since ovulation (I wasn't taking L-Tyrosine at that time). I've also been having strange sensations in my breasts the last few days, since the soreness began. It basically feels like it did when I was on herbs, but I know that I wasn't stalled. Maybe the change in my hormone levels worked with whatever the WU had done and caused it. Who knows.

Anyway, I'm going to give it a few more days and if my period still hasn't come I will take a pregnancy test. In the meantime I'm trying to weed out which supplement I'm taking could be causing the nausea. I suspect the L-Tyrosine and I think it may be contributing to anxiety issues as well. Both can be side-effects of it. So I will stop taking it and see if that makes a difference. I really don't think I need it anyway since my temp hasn't been low at all. I also started experiencing a tight, wheezing type feeling in my chest today and I'm wondering if it's not the milk thistle. I've been taking it for a week now so it seems strange that it would take this long to show signs of a reaction. And I've taken it several times in the past for liver cleanses during NBE and never had that problem. But I'm allergic to ragweed, so... It could very well be the culprit. I don't really want to stop taking it because I need it for the liver cleanse, but if the feeling persists, I may skip it tomorrow just to see what happens.

I have received my UB and am anxious to begin! I have high hopes for this. I bought Palmer's Cocoa Butter and Vit E lotion (the formula specifically without parabens! no way am I massaging something into my breasts that contains parabens) and I've bought my protein shake. Unfortunately I bought one that's both whey isolate and isolate concentrate, so I'm hoping I don't gain weight from it. I just don't feel like taking it back to the store and exchanging and I can't afford the really expensive shakes right now. So we'll see what happens. I'll post again when I'm finally able to begin my program!

Hi Shortcake,

Wow... you mentioned the same exact thing and things happen to me.. I even posted a thread questioning prego..I wrote more about my symptoms I think in Isabelles thread..cant remember but when I was reading your symptoms I thought I was reading mine.. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9845 When I had those symptoms I was taking alot of different combos I messed up my hormones.. long story short.. I stopped all herbs and my period kicked in and the symptoms after where the same as yours.. it took almost the whole month to fix.. now I keep my phytos down and I have been taking maca and that has help whole bunch.. as for the titas I do get some feeling but I rather have a little with no crappy other symptoms that keep your life at a stand still then have crazy tita action..to me as long as something is going on with them it is all cool.. I rather have a zing here a zing there then deal with the wicked cramps, nauseous on and off, everything you mentioned...dam that is weird every single thing you wrote was happening to me and in the same manner, at the same times before and after period..too weird..sorry for repeating myself but never came across any with the same thing..anyway..once I started the maca and SP on and off soooooooo much better cause this time around it almost happened again what is happening to you now that happened to me last month and this month it was close..meaning if I didnt change my PM dose and adding maca I probably would have had the same thing happen cause this time I had the wick cramps, light nausea, then when the cramps stopped (they only last 1 day thank God), the next few days I had a headache, then decided to add magnesium cause they say it can get low durning your period (just read that the other day) and by doing so I feel totally good..I notice if I up my phytos or dont drink enough water it comes on a little the headaches and muscle pain, also when you workout your mag. level can go down and they also said estrogen dom. can lower mag.

good luckBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon