Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

(22-02-2014, 07:11)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(22-02-2014, 07:07)blessedbreasts Wrote:  ELLACRAIG, that's beautiful! Looks like it fits to me! Gives you nice cleavage.

The chart I have doesn't include A cup sizes. It's as follows:
32B = 70 cm underbust, 80 cm at bust
32C = 70 cm underbust, 83 cm at bust
32D = 70 cm underbust, 85 cm at bust
32E = 70 cm underbust, 88 cm at bust
34B = 75 cm underbust, 85 cm at bust
34C = 75 cm underbust, 88 cm at bust
34D = 75 cm underbust, 90 cm at bust
34E = 75 cm underbust, 93 cm at bust
36B = 80 cm underbust, 90 cm at bust
36C = 80 cm underbust, 93 cm at bust
36D = 80 cm underbust, 95 cm at bust
36E = 80 cm underbust, 98 cm at bust

It continues on all the way to 40E, but I'm too lazy to type the rest, ha ha ha. This could all be conjecture on my part. I can't read Mandarin, so I'm only assuming it's a sizing chart that I'm looking at. It would make sense that that's what it is, though.

You've ordered 4 bras?! Wow! Good thing they're so cheap.

OOO Il go measure! How exciting! Ps I love how you word things, you make me laugh Smile I do LOVE that bra you brought though, I absolutely want it. Im 30" under and 34 " over, il go convert it and see what my size is in comparison to this chart! Thank you.
Oh my, you're too kind, thanks. Words are my favorite things. Glad I make you laugh. Smile

Isn't it gorgeous? I got it in pink (my favorite color). If 34B winds up being my size for sure, I'm going to get it in blue, too. I actually like yours better, though! It's a shame we can't switch.

Really hoping the chart is accurate! I'm starting to get suspicious that they often mislabel sizing on the bras.

(22-02-2014, 07:19)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(22-02-2014, 07:07)blessedbreasts Wrote:  ELLACRAIG, that's beautiful! Looks like it fits to me! Gives you nice cleavage.

It continues on all the way to 40E, but I'm too lazy to type the rest, ha ha ha. This could all be conjecture on my part. I can't read Mandarin, so I'm only assuming it's a sizing chart that I'm looking at. It would make sense that that's what it is, though.

OOO Il go measure! How exciting! Ps I love how you word things, you make me laugh Smile I do LOVE that bra you brought though, I absolutely want it. Im 30" under and 34 " over, il go convert it and see what my size is in comparison to this chart! Thank you.
Oh my, you're too kind, thanks. Words are my favorite things. Glad I make you laugh. Smile

Isn't it gorgeous? I got it in pink (my favorite color). If 34B winds up being my size for sure, I'm going to get it in blue, too. I actually like yours better, though! It's a shame we can't switch.

Really hoping the chart is accurate! I'm starting to get suspicious that they often mislabel sizing on the bras.
Whats your dimensions in inches if you don't mind? Don't tell if you don't want too, I ask because by comparing sizes then if you fit the 34B you can advise from there what size you think I'd suit. I'd really love that one yes but kind of over buying bra's that don't fit! Ive brought some 34B's that fit but I also fit 34A nicely too so it rather messes with your head somewhat. You just CANNOT buy anything remotely as exquisite as the bras you can in china I have to admit.

(22-02-2014, 07:24)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Whats your dimensions in inches if you don't mind? Don't tell if you don't want too, I ask because by comparing sizes then if you fit the 34B you can advise from there what size you think I'd suit. I'd really love that one yes but kind of over buying bra's that don't fit! Ive brought some 34B's that fit but I also fit 34A nicely too so it rather messes with your head somewhat. You just CANNOT buy anything remotely as exquisite as the bras you can in china I have to admit.

I don't mind telling. My underbust is 29.5 inches and my bustline is 33 inches. Our dimensions are close!

(22-02-2014, 07:36)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

I don't mind telling. My underbust is 29.5 inches and my bustline is 33 inches. Our dimensions are close!

Thank you Smile That makes us very similar/the same. im confident size wise we are the same which is good. Do let us how how you get on with the 34B then as I'd most certainly buy if it fits you Smile

(22-02-2014, 07:41)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(22-02-2014, 07:11)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  OOO Il go measure! How exciting! Ps I love how you word things, you make me laugh Smile I do LOVE that bra you brought though, I absolutely want it. Im 30" under and 34 " over, il go convert it and see what my size is in comparison to this chart! Thank you.

Thank you Smile That makes us very similar/the same. im confident size wise we are the same which is good. Do let us how how you get on with the 34B then as I'd most certainly buy if it fits you Smile

Yes, this is exceptionally convenient, isn't it? We can just use each other for reference with sizing now. It's funny, because just last week I was looking at your pictures in the picture pages and thinking how slim, trim, and fit you look and I was feeling so big and beefy in comparison, but it turns out we're the same size! Goes to show you how completely off my self-perception actually is.

I'll most definitely report back with how the 34B fits!

(22-02-2014, 07:47)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(22-02-2014, 07:41)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(22-02-2014, 07:19)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Oh my, you're too kind, thanks. Words are my favorite things. Glad I make you laugh. Smile

Yes, this is exceptionally convenient, isn't it? We can just use each other for reference with sizing now. It's funny, because just last week I was looking at your pictures in the picture pages and thinking how slim, trim, and fit you look and I was feeling so big and beefy in comparison, but it turns out we're the same size! Goes to show you how completely off my self-perception actually is.

I'll most definitely report back with how the 34B fits!

Thank you for the compliment and absolutely Smile I'm pleased to have a "reference buddy" as you say now Smile It might save us both money I the long run!

Ella, the bra looks wonderful on you. Smile Why do you say it is too big? Are the cups too large or the band? If the cups are too large you need a 36A. If the band is too loose then 34B.

(22-02-2014, 13:28)peggy Wrote:  Ella, the bra looks wonderful on you. Smile Why do you say it is too big? Are the cups too large or the band? If the cups are too large you need a 36A. If the band is too loose then 34B.

Thanks Peggy you are always so sweet. The band actually is fine, and the cups seem to fit ok but they go quite high up and I had to pull my breasts from the sides into them, but maybe that's the point? Anyway yes I was silly in ordering the 34a, I should have ordered the 36a but trial and error, will get there in the end. Look forward to yours arriving, let me know if they fit! Smile

I just bought the band from the first post and plan on actually wearing it consistently, comfortable or not. Tongue You guys with all the pictures of your similar bras look so fantastic it's making me want to buy all of it but I just bought a whole new regimen, and a 6 month supply of it so I don't want to drop that much more cash right now but darn it you are all giving me bra envy D:

(22-02-2014, 19:55)JillyBean Wrote:  I just bought the band from the first post and plan on actually wearing it consistently, comfortable or not. Tongue You guys with all the pictures of your similar bras look so fantastic it's making me want to buy all of it but I just bought a whole new regimen, and a 6 month supply of it so I don't want to drop that much more cash right now but darn it you are all giving me bra envy D:

Lol yes I hear you! They ALL are soo pretty and give such good cleavage! What have you got planned now for the next 6 months, I read your post this morn and enviable at how well you've done! That's awesome

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon