Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

(24-06-2016, 09:47 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(24-06-2016, 09:38 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(24-06-2016, 04:05 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(24-06-2016, 02:48 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(24-06-2016, 01:43 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I know how you feel BB~ I worry about that too lol (losing weight and losing boobies Tongue) those types of fats are good to keep the boobies full though.. have you even considered waist trainers?

Waist compression raises your blood pressure, and I'm terrified of winding up with high blood pressure that puts me on meds for the rest of my life. Otherwise I'd have already long been corsetting like a fiend! I was fascinated by it when I was younger and always knew, when I had the money, I'd do it. But then I found out about how it affects blood pressure. Sad

Really? :O I didn't know that! where did you hear / read that it raises blood p? that's interesting.

Multiple places, but here's a great "hands-on" experiment that proves it: https://lucycorsetry.com/2012/01/14/cors...-pressure/
i imagine it wouldnt be too good for your internal organs in that region as well? mind you i suppose that was the fashion all those many moons ago. thats not to say the women were healthy?

It moves them into different areas, but I read/heard someone once pointing out that it's no different than what happens when you get pregnant and the additional human begin inside of you moves your organs to accommodate him/her.

I'd totally do it if it wasn't for the blood pressure issue.

I am not a doctor so this is just opinion, but it seems to me that high blood pressure in itself is not a big deal. The point is that people who have high blood pressure usually have poor circulation due to plaque build up in the arteries/veins and it is this plaque that is dangerous. The corset will not create plaque buildup.

(25-06-2016, 12:43 AM)James98 Wrote:  I am not a doctor so this is just opinion, but it seems to me that high blood pressure in itself is not a big deal. The point is that people who have high blood pressure usually have poor circulation due to plaque build up in the arteries/veins and it is this plaque that is dangerous. The corset will not create plaque buildup.

Yikes! It's a huge deal. Take it from someone who had to be a caregiver to a loved one who suffered a brain stem bleed from uncontrolled high blood pressure.

There's a week-long event coming up in the first week of July that I'll be going to. I really want to look beautiful while I'm there, especially since there should be guys my age at it. I'm freaking out over my waist and stomach, so I'm going to go on a diet all the way up until the event. I've already planned it out. It's pretty strict. I'm just praying my progress with my breasts makes it through, especially since I'm in follicular and they love nothing more than to shrivel up during this phase. I might add a quick mid-day massage to keep them full of circulation.

You know, I was looking at my waist and stomach last night, and I realized that most people probably wouldn't think my torso was the least bit chubby. But I really like a super tight, small look through my waist and tummy.

I wish I could borrow Ella's figure for the event!

(24-06-2016, 09:47 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(24-06-2016, 09:38 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(24-06-2016, 04:05 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(24-06-2016, 02:48 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(24-06-2016, 01:43 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I know how you feel BB~ I worry about that too lol (losing weight and losing boobies Tongue) those types of fats are good to keep the boobies full though.. have you even considered waist trainers?

Waist compression raises your blood pressure, and I'm terrified of winding up with high blood pressure that puts me on meds for the rest of my life. Otherwise I'd have already long been corsetting like a fiend! I was fascinated by it when I was younger and always knew, when I had the money, I'd do it. But then I found out about how it affects blood pressure. Sad

Really? :O I didn't know that! where did you hear / read that it raises blood p? that's interesting.

Multiple places, but here's a great "hands-on" experiment that proves it: https://lucycorsetry.com/2012/01/14/cors...-pressure/
i imagine it wouldnt be too good for your internal organs in that region as well? mind you i suppose that was the fashion all those many moons ago. thats not to say the women were healthy?

Yeah women back in the day would change the shape of their ribs and it would push their organs in! crazy! lol but the idea of it now is to not kill yourself while doing it, yano? just keeping it on loosely, tight enough to make a change but still able to move and breathe. This way, It alters the shape of the fat and your silhouette and not your bones.

(25-06-2016, 02:52 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  There's a week-long event coming up in the first week of July that I'll be going to. I really want to look beautiful while I'm there, especially since there should be guys my age at it. I'm freaking out over my waist and stomach, so I'm going to go on a diet all the way up until the event. I've already planned it out. It's pretty strict. I'm just praying my progress with my breasts makes it through, especially since I'm in follicular and they love nothing more than to shrivel up during this phase. I might add a quick mid-day massage to keep them full of circulation.

You know, I was looking at my waist and stomach last night, and I realized that most people probably wouldn't think my torso was the least bit chubby. But I really like a super tight, small look through my waist and tummy.

I am sure you look beautiful!! Smile keep the massage goin' strong during follicular, I know exactly how you feel :// follicular is so annoying lol -_- good luck at your event! have fun ^^

(25-06-2016, 04:30 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(25-06-2016, 02:52 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  There's a week-long event coming up in the first week of July that I'll be going to. I really want to look beautiful while I'm there, especially since there should be guys my age at it. I'm freaking out over my waist and stomach, so I'm going to go on a diet all the way up until the event. I've already planned it out. It's pretty strict. I'm just praying my progress with my breasts makes it through, especially since I'm in follicular and they love nothing more than to shrivel up during this phase. I might add a quick mid-day massage to keep them full of circulation.

I am sure you look beautiful!! Smile keep the massage goin' strong during follicular, I know exactly how you feel :// follicular is so annoying lol -_- good luck at your event! have fun ^^

Die, follicular, die! Tongue Just kidding! I'm sure it serves some sort of useful purpose besides torturing us with less curvature.

Thank you! I'm a little nervous because I don't know too many people and I'm really shy. Have to be brave.

You will look gorgeous! I get shy too. Just act confident even if you dont feel it. Ive tried that and it makes a big difference

(25-06-2016, 08:44 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  You will look gorgeous! I get shy too. Just act confident even if you dont feel it. Ive tried that and it makes a big difference

Thanks, sis. I honestly don't think I'll look too great, as my skin is adjusting to a new regimen (my dermatologist prescribed a cream for me) and I'm purging right now. I currently have two fiery, red pimples! Dodgy

I'll "fake it til' I make it." Good advice. My bigger problem these days, though, is I get really depressed and sad often at big events because it magnifies how lonely and abnormal I feel and I wind up crying with no way to stop it. Sad All that just adds to the shyness and it's horrible. I'm praying that I hold it together.

Breast observation of the day: I worked out today, and I noticed that I've got a touch of "quadboob" going on in my sports bra. Nice. My breasts are just going to have to grin and bear it, because I'm not buying any new bras for a while.

Still, I think I'll do a little window shopping on Amazon and add a properly fitting sports bra to my wish list.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon