Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

(14-06-2016, 05:12 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 05:00 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 04:57 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 04:24 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 04:05 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Today's intake:
34 ounces of water
Fettuccine alfredo
A chicken breast baked with a mixture of mayo and seasonings on top
Mixed vegetables
A piece of dark chocolate
Pure Leaf iced tea

Not much water today. Ever since I realized how much harm it can do since it's not properly filtered, I've been wary of it. I need to buy a filter or bottled water soon, but my budget is really tight because I want to save up, and I've had to spend money on other things. Sad

Day 28 of my cycle. Still waiting for my period.

I really want to look like this: http://bra.pe/IVvo/ She's wearing a bra that's my goal size. I'll use this as motivation.

That's such a lovely shape!
I wish I was as slim and slender as that, jealous!

You're getting there! Wink

I'm actually thinner than her, so I won't look quite like that. There will definitely be more bone when I'm that size.

Lol thanks, I don't think my frame will ever be that slender though even if i lost a lot of weight, I have quite a broad build so I think 36 is the smallest band that will fit me.
I'm sure you look stunning <3

Hm, you might surprise yourself! But there's nothing wrong with a "broad build," either. Some female athletes have that type of build, and I think it looks good, personally. When it's in shape, wooow. It's like you can see what a work of art the body truly is. (Serena Williams comes to mind. Broader build with curves and muscle! Have you seen her work an evening gown? There's a reason why she has no problem getting boyfriends and so many guys secretly perv on her, ha ha ha.)

If you think bones and weird, uncalled for musculature are stunning, then yes, I definitely look stunning.

I know there is nothing wrong with a broader build, I just think slender girls are very attractive so often wish I had a build like that. When I was 100lbs lower than I am now I still wore a 36 band as a 34 was far too tight. I've had a 36 band since I was 13/14.

Don't be harsh on yourself, I bet you really are gorgeous Smile

(14-06-2016, 05:21 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 04:57 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 04:24 AM)Katana Wrote:  That's such a lovely shape!
I wish I was as slim and slender as that, jealous!

You're getting there! Wink

I'm actually thinner than her, so I won't look quite like that. There will definitely be more bone when I'm that size.

Lol thanks, I don't think my frame will ever be that slender though even if i lost a lot of weight, I have quite a broad build so I think 36 is the smallest band that will fit me.

Hm, you might surprise yourself! But there's nothing wrong with a "broad build," either. Some female athletes have that type of build, and I think it looks good, personally. When it's in shape, wooow. It's like you can see what a work of art the body truly is. (Serena Williams comes to mind. Broader build with curves and muscle! Have you seen her work an evening gown? There's a reason why she has no problem getting boyfriends and so many guys secretly perv on her, ha ha ha.)

If you think bones and weird, uncalled for musculature are stunning, then yes, I definitely look stunning.

I know there is nothing wrong with a broader build, I just think slender girls are very attractive so often wish I had a build like that. When I was 100lbs lower than I am now I still wore a 36 band as a 34 was far too tight. I've had a 36 band since I was 13/14.

A 36 band it is, then. Wear it with pride!

Being harsh on myself is what I do best, unfortunately. But thank you.

(14-06-2016, 05:32 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 04:57 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  You're getting there! Wink

I shall Big Grin

Love yourself bb, your body is unique and beautiful and is yours for life.

(14-06-2016, 05:37 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 05:32 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 05:00 AM)Katana Wrote:  Lol thanks, I don't think my frame will ever be that slender though even if i lost a lot of weight, I have quite a broad build so I think 36 is the smallest band that will fit me.

I shall Big Grin

Love yourself bb, your body is unique and beautiful and is yours for life.

Mine for life. Don't remind me...

Time for me to go to sleep (it's midnight here) and let my boobies rest and grow! Tongue Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate it. Smile

That's a really cool site! Thank you for sharing it BB! Reminds me of that bra project site.

That calculator said I was an E cup. hm!

That would look pretty on your body!! You have a pretty size now, too Smile

30GG actually looks a lot like my size.. I get so anxious when I am reading up on bra sizes because I feel like I have no clue about my own. (being as my goal size is GG and it looks like I am already there????) lol Rolleyes

(14-06-2016, 02:01 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  That's a really cool site! Thank you for sharing it BB! Reminds me of that bra project site.

That calculator said I was an E cup. hm!

That would look pretty on your body!! You have a pretty size now, too Smile

30GG actually looks a lot like my size.. I get so anxious when I am reading up on bra sizes because I feel like I have no clue about my own. (being as my goal size is GG and it looks like I am already there????) lol Rolleyes

You're welcome. Got it from msnewboobies program page. She finds such helpful links.

No way you're an E cup! They lied!

Thank you.

I think you're past a GG! You're underestimating yourself.

I was thinking about what Katana said about my body being mine for the rest of my life, and I realized that I have to be happy about that fact. And I am happy about it, especially when I think of how God has blessed my body. It's intact and capable. I have strong legs that have powered me through track and elliptical machine workouts and allow me to move around even with my 4-year-old niece on my back. My arms were strong enough to lift and help my mother when she couldn't completely move herself on her own. Most of all, it's healthy and I can get out of bed in the morning knowing no one has to help me move through my day because my body is fully functional. I've gotten nothing but compliments on my body in real life. I'm the only person who has said anything bad about it (okay, two people have made remarks about how skinny/bony I am, but I suspect one of them was jealous and I know the other was just showing concern).

I like doing NBE because I feel like I can show some TLC and appreciation back to my body. It's a nice way to show my hardworking, healthy, capable body a little love. So yay for my body, and thank you God that this is the one that I got! Smile

(14-06-2016, 04:55 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I was thinking about what Katana said about my body being mine for the rest of my life, and I realized that I have to be happy about that fact. And I am happy about it, especially when I think of how God has blessed my body. It's intact and capable. I have strong legs that have powered me through track and elliptical machine workouts and allow me to move around even with my 4-year-old niece on my back. My arms were strong enough to lift and help my mother when she couldn't completely move herself on her own. Most of all, it's healthy and I can get out of bed in the morning knowing no one has to help me move through my day because my body is fully functional. I've gotten nothing but compliments on my body in real life. I'm the only person who has said anything bad about it (okay, two people have made remarks about how skinny/bony I am, but I suspect one of them was jealous and I know the other was just showing concern).

I like doing NBE because I feel like I can show some TLC and appreciation back to my body. It's a nice way to show my hardworking, healthy, capable body a little love. So yay for my body, and thank you God that this is the one that I got! Smile

An amazing post! The positivity from it is infectious ❤

(14-06-2016, 05:28 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 04:55 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I was thinking about what Katana said about my body being mine for the rest of my life, and I realized that I have to be happy about that fact. And I am happy about it, especially when I think of how God has blessed my body. It's intact and capable. I have strong legs that have powered me through track and elliptical machine workouts and allow me to move around even with my 4-year-old niece on my back. My arms were strong enough to lift and help my mother when she couldn't completely move herself on her own. Most of all, it's healthy and I can get out of bed in the morning knowing no one has to help me move through my day because my body is fully functional. I've gotten nothing but compliments on my body in real life. I'm the only person who has said anything bad about it (okay, two people have made remarks about how skinny/bony I am, but I suspect one of them was jealous and I know the other was just showing concern).

An amazing post! The positivity from it is infectious ❤

Thanks, Katana. After this post, I then went through my day hating how thick through the torso I feel to the point where, by the end of the day, I convinced myself that I'm getting fat and I need to go on a diet. Sad At least I tried.

Today's intake:
64 ounces of TOXIC POISONOUS TAP WATER (LOL sorry I had to)
Breakfast - A banana, a green smoothie, oatmeal
Lunch - Cooked carrots, two pieces of baked chicken, fettuccine alfredo, Pure Leaf Iced Tea
Snack - A piece of carrot, two slices of cucumber
Dinner - Salad with hummus, two pieces of oven cheese pizza, Pure Leaf Iced Tea
Supplements - Two Hair, Skin, and Nails supplements, two MSM supplements, cod liver oil

I'm bloated right now. Sad I feel disgusting.

Tomorrow I have a dermatologist appointment, and I can't wait. This time last year, I looked like a slightly tired 14-year-old. Now, I look like a worn-down old hag who never grew out of her acne. There are so many things wrong with my skin, and nothing I do helps. I'm praying the dermatologist can help me. He's got his work cut out for him, bless his heart.

I spent my teen years in the dermatologist's office. Now I'm right back where I started. I really can't win where my skin is concerned. Sigh...

Anyway, my breasts look great. Very full. If only luteal swelling never left. I feel like my breasts are a lie right now because of it, ha ha ha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon