Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

It doesn't leave many options for food does it now.

(22-05-2016, 10:42 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  It doesn't leave many options for food does it now.

I know you can relate, sis! I still think it looks doable, though. I honestly don't like much of what's on the "avoid" list anyway. There are certain things I plan on still eating that are on the "avoid" list, like dairy. And there are so many gluten-free alternatives now (although I don't really 100% buy the whole gluten-free hype for people like me who don't even have gluten sensitivities).

I can still eat meat, eggs, rice dishes, veggies, certain nuts, and fruit. And oats are technically fine, too, so I can still eat my oatmeal.

I'm pretty annoyed that green and black tea are on the "avoid" list, though. Herbal teas from here on out, I guess.

(22-05-2016, 11:04 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 10:42 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  It doesn't leave many options for food does it now.

I know you can relate, sis! I still think it looks doable, though. I honestly don't like much of what's on the "avoid" list anyway. There are certain things I plan on still eating that are on the "avoid" list, like dairy. And there are so many gluten-free alternatives now (although I don't really 100% buy the whole gluten-free hype for people like me who don't even have gluten sensitivities).

I can still eat meat, eggs, rice dishes, veggies, certain nuts, and fruit. And oats are technically fine, too, so I can still eat my oatmeal.

I'm pretty annoyed that green and black tea are on the "avoid" list, though. Herbal teas from here on out, I guess.
I was gonna say like your gonna give up Dairy lol
But yeh my diets restricted enough as it is! Can't give up the cruciferous veg although they are the worst culprits. But I DO use iodine roll on although not as much. I'd be so curious to see if you out even a tiny bit in just how quick it would dissolve on you but I know you won't touch it. How are you getting iodine In your diet
?

You don't even want to know what I read about Fukushima recently full stop. It's enough to put anyone off seafood let alone not supplement with iodine dot dot dot. Excuse the weird text as I am using voice recognition. It's easier than typing

I gotta have my yogurt and cheese!

I eat yogurt, salmon, and potatoes regularly, which are supposed to be sources of iodine. Now you're making me scared of seafood, ha ha ha. There really are risks with everything, aren't there? Oh well. Just gotta do the best we can and try not to worry too much.

I'm reading that cranberries are a good source of iodine. Maybe I should start eating dried ones.

Today's intake:

64 ounces of water
Breakfast - Oatmeal with walnut pieces, raisins
Lunch - Leftover homemade Chinese food (beef and broccoli, orange chicken, mixed vegetables, scrambled egg, brown rice, sauces), 2 pieces of dark chocolate, bottled half iced tea, half lemonade
Dinner - Chicken, mashed potatoes, homemade avocado pineapple yogurt, the rest of the half iced tea, half lemonade
Snack - Cheddar snack mix
Supplements - Hair, skin, & nails supplement, vitamin C, cod liver oil, MSM, probiotic

My dad keeps getting me bottled iced tea drinks. I don't know how to tell him to stop, and I feel bad not drinking them.

Anyway, my breasts had better get bigger; I skipped out on cake today!

Side note: Someone referred to me as "stunningly beautiful" today, and no one laughed. I guess it wasn't a joke? I flushed all over.

(23-05-2016, 04:15 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I gotta have my yogurt and cheese!

I eat yogurt, salmon, and potatoes regularly, which are supposed to be sources of iodine. Now you're making me scared of seafood, ha ha ha. There really are risks with everything, aren't there? Oh well. Just gotta do the best we can and try not to worry too much.

I'm reading that cranberries are a good source of iodine. Maybe I should start eating dried ones.

Today's intake:

64 ounces of water
Lunch - Leftover homemade Chinese food (beef and broccoli, orange chicken, mixed vegetables, scrambled egg, brown rice, sauces), 2 pieces of dark chocolate, bottled half iced tea, half lemonade
Dinner - Chicken, mashed potatoes, homemade avocado pineapple yogurt, the rest of the half iced tea, half lemonade
Supplements - Hair, skin, & nails supplement, vitamin C, cod liver oil, MSM, probiotic

My dad keeps getting me bottled iced tea drinks. I don't know how to tell him to stop, and I feel bad not drinking them.

Side note: Someone referred to me as "stunningly beautiful" today, and no one laughed. I guess it wasn't a joke? I flushed all over.

See told you. Believe you are beautiful and worthy of a man and you'll find it. Try law of attraction. I need to try that too.

(23-05-2016, 04:41 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(23-05-2016, 04:15 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I gotta have my yogurt and cheese!

Today's intake:

64 ounces of water

See told you. Believe you are beautiful and worthy of a man and you'll find it. Try law of attraction. I need to try that too.

I've tried to believe it... I just don't have a mind for it. I really can't see any good in me.

So, an interesting observation: the more I read about what foods and vitamins help the thyroid, the more I'm realizing they perfectly coincide with what helps raise progesterone. And I'd already come to the conclusion that what I need to help me with NBE is to raise progesterone. Works out kind of nicely! Healthier thyroid and bigger breasts all in one go!

(22-05-2016, 06:24 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 02:42 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Ella! joey looks just like that! soo huge! LOL-- thought you'd like the piccies BB! lol today is the last day of my period too. Hope some growth stays for you!

Thanks, missboobshirt. Seems a lot of us are on the same cycle! Interesting. I know that when women are around each other a lot, their cycles sync up. I didn't realize it even happens over the internet! Wink

And I think some of my swelling is in fact staying put. My left breast still isn't fitting my bra quite right.

LOLOL I was saying the same thing! That's so funny!

this is my fav thread rn, so many kitties! your kitties remind me of mine! my other is black and white, just like that and FAT! his name is Ming!

So who described you as "stunningly beautiful" ? Girl, boy, family member? You say you are having a hard time getting a boyfriend, doesn't sound like there is any problem on the attraction side. Next time you see a guy you like, flash him a nice smile.

(23-05-2016, 01:24 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 06:24 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 02:42 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Ella! joey looks just like that! soo huge! LOL-- thought you'd like the piccies BB! lol today is the last day of my period too. Hope some growth stays for you!

Thanks, missboobshirt. Seems a lot of us are on the same cycle! Interesting. I know that when women are around each other a lot, their cycles sync up. I didn't realize it even happens over the internet! Wink

And I think some of my swelling is in fact staying put. My left breast still isn't fitting my bra quite right.

LOLOL I was saying the same thing! That's so funny!

this is my fav thread rn, so many kitties! your kitties remind me of mine! my other is black and white, just like that and FAT! his name is Ming!

If this whole thread wound up completely derailed and just turned into the official Breast Nexus Cat Thread, I wouldn't mind one little bit!

Ming sounds like a handsome boy. Ella's got a black and white kitty, too! My first cat ever was black and white as well.

I love kitties so much, ugghghgh...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon