Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

I come back to find kitty heaven in my thread... this is a blessing. Smile Both of you have big cuddly babies!

Today's intake:
64 ounces of water
Breakfast - Two easy-over eggs, turkey sausage, hot green tea
Lunch - Homemade avocado pineapple yogurt, a grilled cheese sandwich, cheddar snack mix (wheat squares, pretzels, that sort of thing), hot green tea
Dinner - Some weird pasta concoction that my brother made with pasta sauce, chicken, mixed vegetables, feta cheese, and spaghetti noodles, bottled pomegranate iced tea
Snacks - Dark chocolate, low sodium chips with veggie dip
Supplements - Multivitamin, vitamin C, MSM, cod liver oil

I was having a bit of a lazy cheat day today. I was going to make my trail mix, but I discovered another bag of premade trail mix that I had stashed in my room. Need to eat that first.

I believe tomorrow will be the last day of my period. My breasts have definitely let go of most of the swelling I'd gotten by now. Praying some of it lingers as growth.

(21-05-2016, 10:41 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(21-05-2016, 10:31 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(21-05-2016, 05:06 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Some interesting info on mint tea: http://www.healthyfellow.com/290/mint-tea-warning/ Read the comments, too. Hmm.

Anyway, I'm going to try it. I'm tired of my nasty high androgens symptoms.

Astaxanthin works amazing for androgens i wasnt really bothered by high androgens but i did had some hairs on my.legs and arms..now after one month its all bald!Smile may i ask ya what ur symptoms are from high andros?

Ah, I'm too embarrassed to share what they all are. They're terrible and I'm really ashamed. Acne, among other things. I'm disgusting. I feel like I'm part man.

Never heard of astaxanthin. I'll look into it. Thanks for sharing!

Oh dont be embarresed please, its all environmental and partly genetical but with the wonders of nature and all such things we can influence it all!! Its just that your body is trapped but you can as well be gorgeous free of all the ''nasty'' symptoms.....though I am very curious what symptoms...Blush I mean do you notice certain symptoms in your mood or behaviour for example? And one last question do you have a quick metabolism and are you skinny as hell? Bc I think that I finally connected those two for myself..androgens and beeing skinny...im not sure though...

oh and a edit: astaxantin is a so called superfood its an algue, and in the nature salmons and flamingos eat these to stay powerful to stand the radiation of the sun(its a powerful antioxidant) and it gives them their pink color too..it also gives them..how do you call it...enduration....(beeing able to swim against the stream) good for muscles and ofcourse a very good anti-androgen...its THE supplement for me thanks to Lotus..Big Grin

Ella! joey looks just like that! soo huge! LOL-- thought you'd like the piccies BB! lol today is the last day of my period too. Hope some growth stays for you!

(22-05-2016, 11:31 AM)hannah Wrote:  
(21-05-2016, 10:41 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(21-05-2016, 10:31 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(21-05-2016, 05:06 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Some interesting info on mint tea: http://www.healthyfellow.com/290/mint-tea-warning/ Read the comments, too. Hmm.

Anyway, I'm going to try it. I'm tired of my nasty high androgens symptoms.

Astaxanthin works amazing for androgens i wasnt really bothered by high androgens but i did had some hairs on my.legs and arms..now after one month its all bald!Smile may i ask ya what ur symptoms are from high andros?

Ah, I'm too embarrassed to share what they all are. They're terrible and I'm really ashamed. Acne, among other things. I'm disgusting. I feel like I'm part man.

Never heard of astaxanthin. I'll look into it. Thanks for sharing!

Oh dont be embarresed please, its all environmental and partly genetical but with the wonders of nature and all such things we can influence it all!! Its just that your body is trapped but you can as well be gorgeous free of all the ''nasty'' symptoms.....though I am very curious what symptoms...Blush I mean do you notice certain symptoms in your mood or behaviour for example? And one last question do you have a quick metabolism and are you skinny as hell? Bc I think that I finally connected those two for myself..androgens and beeing skinny...im not sure though...

oh and a edit: astaxantin is a so called superfood its an algue, and in the nature salmons and flamingos eat these to stay powerful to stand the radiation of the sun(its a powerful antioxidant) and it gives them their pink color too..it also gives them..how do you call it...enduration....(beeing able to swim against the stream) good for muscles and ofcourse a very good anti-androgen...its THE supplement for me thanks to Lotus..Big Grin
They've definitely affected my mood and behavior for sure! I do have a fast metabolism and a lean body. I have little fat, but I'm prone to musculature, like a man. Sad I'm glad the Olympics are happening this year because for a short window of time, I'll feel okay about my body from seeing so many women with my body type! I've got it under control right now, though, from avoiding certain exercises.

Astaxanthin is sounding better and better! And it even lowers blood pressure, something I'm always excited about! Wow. Smile Thank you so much for sharing!

(22-05-2016, 02:42 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Ella! joey looks just like that! soo huge! LOL-- thought you'd like the piccies BB! lol today is the last day of my period too. Hope some growth stays for you!

Thanks, missboobshirt. Seems a lot of us are on the same cycle! Interesting. I know that when women are around each other a lot, their cycles sync up. I didn't realize it even happens over the internet! Wink

And I think some of my swelling is in fact staying put. My left breast still isn't fitting my bra quite right.

(22-05-2016, 06:24 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 02:42 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Ella! joey looks just like that! soo huge! LOL-- thought you'd like the piccies BB! lol today is the last day of my period too. Hope some growth stays for you!

Thanks, missboobshirt. Seems a lot of us are on the same cycle! Interesting. I know that when women are around each other a lot, their cycles sync up. I didn't realize it even happens over the internet! Wink

And I think some of my swelling is in fact staying put. My left breast still isn't fitting my bra quite right.

Yeh i "think" i just ovulated... dont ask me how i know!!! maybe this means il get into luteal and my boobs might round out a bit. They get soo small in the middle cycle.
Anyway my left boob doesnt seem to look right in bras either. When ever i take my pics the right one is the dominant but in a weird way.
All my bras turned up too. But now i look at them, they are made like rubbish! Probably only good for a few wears but the imitation side support bra is ok, i think its your style. But yeh if a bra online from those chinese sellers is under $10 i wouldnt even bother looking at it now!
No pics of your cats BB?

(22-05-2016, 08:09 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 06:24 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

Yeh i "think" i just ovulated... dont ask me how i know!!! maybe this means il get into luteal and my boobs might round out a bit. They get soo small in the middle cycle.
Anyway my left boob doesnt seem to look right in bras either. When ever i take my pics the right one is the dominant but in a weird way.
All my bras turned up too. But now i look at them, they are made like rubbish! Probably only good for a few wears but the imitation side support bra is ok, i think its your style. But yeh if a bra online from those chinese sellers is under $10 i wouldnt even bother looking at it now!
No pics of your cats BB?

I've attached pictures of my prince and my princess.

I can relate to shrinking breasts mid-cycle. I wish breasts would just stay stable and grow steadily bigger!

My left one is the bigger one, and right now it's not fitting in my bras. It keeps bulging over the cup.

Aha! So that's why those bras were so cheap! Sad Sorry, Ella. But hey, the side support bra sounds good. Think you'll use it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My cat has claimed my Comfybreasts pillow for herself. "If I fits, I sits!"

(22-05-2016, 09:17 PM)Candace Wrote:  My cat has claimed my Comfybreasts pillow for herself. "If I fits, I sits!"

Gah! Pretty kitty!

Okay, so because of my low thyroid function and not wanting to go on thyroid meds for the rest of my life, I'm trying to redo my diet. However, some of the foods I've been eating for NBE actually make low thyroid function worse! So I'm trying to keep track of what's good and what's bad. I've found this site with some helpful links, especially these here: http://lowthyroiddiet.com/foods-to-avoid.htm and http://lowthyroiddiet.com/foods-to-eat.htm It looks very doable, and there's still plenty there that will help with NBE! I'm glad in particular that avocados and pineapple are good for the thyroid. This piqued my interest: "Coconut oil has a naturally stimulating effect on the thyroid gland." I know it's good for NBE, too. I saw it in missboobshirt's (amazing, information-packed) thread. Maybe I should get a jar of it for daily consumption (I have some already, but it's strictly for topical application). I could probably add a spoonful of it to my daily avocado pineapple yogurt easily.

I see chickpeas aren't so great for thyroid; bye bye, hummus. Sad But I think I'll add a Mexican dish to my regular food intake, since pinto beans are fine and I absolutely love them! And a lot of nuts are bad for thyroid, but hazelnuts aren't, and I do love me some hazelnuts.

Time to do some thinking and planning. I'm going to finish my current stash of food, but while I'm at it, I'm going to come up with a menu sample for myself that's filled with meals that have NBE and thyroid friendly foods in them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon