Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

(21-04-2016, 05:00 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Today's intake:
80 ounces of water
Breakfast - A banana, a green smoothie, oatmeal with walnut pieces, two easy-over eggs, hamburger with ketchup, hot green tea
Lunch - Avocado smoothie, salad with spinach hummus
Dinner - Salmon, brown rice curry, peas, hot green tea
Dessert - Two pieces of 72% cacao dark chocolate
Snack - Butter popcorn with peanuts, almonds, and raisins

I took two Hair, Skin, & Nails supplements, vitamin C, cod liver oil, and b-complex.

I was looking at the ingredients in my protein powder today and discovered that there's collagen in it! They didn't boast about it on the front or anything, just quietly added it as the second ingredient. Nice.

I can tell I lost the inch in my waist. I didn't even measure. My torso looks all scrawny and sinewy again. In a boyish way.

I just really hate how muscular my stomach is, and how bony my rib area is. The skin is clinging to the bone there, stretched tight. I don't like it. I wish I looked a little softer and more feminine through my waist and stomach. It's nice having a small waist and flat stomach, but I hate the muscle and bone. Looks awful to me.

Sorry. I shouldn't be so negative. Especially since that muscle and bone are serving crucial purposes.

My breasts look really pretty, though! All high and pert and perky and slightly fuller.

I'd give anything to swap waists with you right now. mine doesn't seem to be going anywhere!
Sounds like your boobs are doing good!

But you've been doing wonderfully, Katana! Getting a smaller waist takes time. It's better to go slowly than fast.

Today's intake:
114 ounces of water
Breakfast - A banana, green smoothie, oatmeal with walnut pieces
Lunch - Salad with spinach hummus and avocado, avocado, cotto salami, and bacon sandwich, hot green tea
Dinner #1 (eaten at work): Another avocado, cotto salami, and bacon sandwich
Dinner #2 (eaten at home): Orange chicken with noodles and vegetables

I'm cold all the time. I was reading in the archives that someone was saying they think circulation/body temperature is the most important aspect for NBE. Mine's pretty poor. My temperature tends to be below normal and I've just always been really cold. I remember when I was little my handwriting would be super sloppy because I couldn't grip the pencil properly from how stiff with cold my fingers were!

I'm considering l-arginine, as others on here have used it for circulation. When I was doing research I saw that it also lowers blood pressure. That sold me on it. The next time I do an Amazon order, I will definitely be getting some. I'm a little wary because people have said it's good for raising testosterone. Still, if it makes me warmer and keeps my blood pressure in a healthy range, I don't care.

A good way to warm up is to do some exercise. Keeping fit helps with growing boobies too. Hope you get back to your super swelling soon. Wink

(22-04-2016, 04:53 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Today's intake:
114 ounces of water
Breakfast - A banana, green smoothie, oatmeal with walnut pieces
Lunch - Salad with spinach hummus and avocado, avocado, cotto salami, and bacon sandwich, hot green tea
Dinner #1 (eaten at work): Another avocado, cotto salami, and bacon sandwich
Dinner #2 (eaten at home): Orange chicken with noodles and vegetables

I'm cold all the time. I was reading in the archives that someone was saying they think circulation/body temperature is the most important aspect for NBE. Mine's pretty poor. My temperature tends to be below normal and I've just always been really cold. I remember when I was little my handwriting would be super sloppy because I couldn't grip the pencil properly from how stiff with cold my fingers were!

I'm considering l-arginine, as others on here have used it for circulation. When I was doing research I saw that it also lowers blood pressure. That sold me on it. The next time I do an Amazon order, I will definitely be getting some. I'm a little wary because people have said it's good for raising testosterone. Still, if it makes me warmer and keeps my blood pressure in a healthy range, I don't care.

I'm weary of isolated amino acids. Why not try ginger? Cayenne pepper, ginkgo biloba tea (speaking of which I have a huge bag of gincko) that's memory and circulation I think

^Oh? What's wrong with isolated amino acids?

Today's intake:
88 ounces of water
Breakfast - An apple, a green smoothie, oatmeal with walnut pieces
Lunch - Personal flat bread pizza with hummus (instead of tomato sauce) and mozzarella cheese and lots of veggies on top, chicken and broccoli divan with brown rice, hot green tea
Dinner - Mediterranean-seasoned sliders, two with homemade tzatziki sauce in a pita, two with cheddar cheese and ketchup, corn, hot green tea
Dessert - 2 pieces of 72% cacao dark chocolate

I'm out of avocados and almost out of protein powder. I'll be going to the grocery store tomorrow. Hopefully some of the avocados will be soft there so I can make an avocado smoothie right away tomorrow. I'll also be getting more dark chocolate. Can't live without it now.

We have an overripe banana in the kitchen right now. I'm tempted to make a breast mask with it... if it's warm enough tomorrow, I'll do it. Going to mix it with sour cream.

(22-04-2016, 07:15 PM)James98 Wrote:  A good way to warm up is to do some exercise. Keeping fit helps with growing boobies too. Hope you get back to your super swelling soon. Wink

I just now saw your comment. Thanks! I go to the gym regularly. I've exercised regularly pretty much my entire life. I've still always been cold, though (I cool down really fast after exercise, like I'll sometimes wind up downright cold while I'm stretching afterward). And I don't want to exercise too much because I'm thin, prone to musculature, and have a fast metabolism. I have to fight to keep on every pound I have.

Maybe I should take cayenne.

http://nz.iherb.com/Herb-Pharm-Warming-C...-6-ml/9547

There's always this. In usd it will be half the price. Got gincko in it too.

^Thanks, sis. But that has rosemary in it, which raises blood pressure, so it's not for me, unfortunately. I really want to try l-arginine or cayenne. This is cheap: http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Cayenne-Extra-Capsules/dp/B0009ET9XQ?ie=UTF8&keywords=cayenne&qid=1461467874&ref_=sr_1_4_a_it&sr=8-4

Today's intake:
92 ounces of water
Breakfast - Oatmeal with walnut pieces, a green smoothie
Lunch - Avocado smoothie, leftover Mediterranean-seasoned slider with a strangely delicious combo of tzatziki sauce and spinach hummus in a pita, orange chicken with veggies and noodles, two pieces of 85% cacao dark chocolate, hot green tea
Dinner - Tuna sub from Subway with lots of veggies on it to which I added extra virgin olive oil, hot green tea

85% cacao dark chocolate is strong stuff, whoa! My tongue was literally uncomfortable in certain spots where it touched. Yeesh.

I took a multivitamin, vitamin C, and cod liver oil.

I went grocery shopping today. I got avocados, more protein powder, more dark chocolate, a better quality bottle of extra virgin olive oil, and I caved and got tahini. I figure this coming week is a good one during which to make homemade hummus because I have a lot of time off. Once I use up the jar, though, I'm going to take a stab at making my own tahini. It's so pricey!

To my surprise, I got down to the last of my shea butter breast massage mixture. I thought that stuff would last forever! So I made some more today, but I decided to be fancy and made a whipped version. It was so much fun to make! I want to make more.

I really like your diet BB. I might take a few dinner ideas from you :p Keep it up! and I am not sure but maybe drinking more water will alleviate the muscle, bone look. It looks like you're already drinking a lot of water but maybe more might help-- skin sticks to muscle when it's dehydrated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon