Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

When you're better, we can both try it, Ella. Smile If you can find papaya, that is. I've been seeing papaya mentioned a lot in my research, too! And when I very first got into NBE, tigerlily was the biggest NBE celeb and she talked about papaya. I think it's a must, especially for someone like me who is trying to do everything I can nutritionally. I can get it at my local grocery store (I even tried it in the past for NBE; didn't really like the taste, but I think I could learn to be okay with it).

I think I'll add it to my list of impending monthly additions. That's shaping up to be a long list. Rolleyes I should organize it numerically so I have an organized view of my plans.

(16-04-2016, 03:42 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  When you're better, we can both try it, Ella. Smile If you can find papaya, that is. I've been seeing papaya mentioned a lot in my research, too! And when I very first got into NBE, tigerlily was the biggest NBE celeb and she talked about papaya. I think it's a must, especially for someone like me who is trying to do everything I can nutritionally. I can get it at my local grocery store (I even tried it in the past for NBE; didn't really like the taste, but I think I could learn to be okay with it).

I think I'll add it to my list of impending monthly additions. That's shaping up to be a long list. Rolleyes I should organize it numerically so I have an organized view of my plans.

Not only that papaya protects against BC and contains amazing enzymes.
I almost wonder if we can't get the fresh fruit then papaya enzymes might work too..

Papaya enzymes help with digestion! Smile They made my stomach uncomfortable, though. My digestion works really well all on its own and I think adding the papaya enzymes sent it into overdrive.

Oh, I got my testosterone results back. They are:
T4 Free (ng/dL) 0.90 (Normal range = 0.75 - 1.54)

Ugh. If it's normal, what is going on with all the physical indicators I have that indicate a surplus of androgens? I really wish they'd tested all my levels.

(16-04-2016, 09:45 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Papaya enzymes help with digestion! Smile They made my stomach uncomfortable, though. My digestion works really well all on its own and I think adding the papaya enzymes sent it into overdrive.

Oh, I got my testosterone results back. They are:
T4 Free (ng/dL) 0.90 (Normal range = 0.75 - 1.54)

Ugh. If it's normal, what is going on with all the physical indicators I have that indicate a surplus of androgens? I really wish they'd tested all my levels.

i cant pretend to know squat really about hormones. but then i wonder if its a dietary thing for you the acne?
maybe you need to look at food allergy testing, do a comprehensive food allergy panel? i know im going to if my issues dont clear up after the cleanse.

You might be onto something, sis.

By the way, I found this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1Pack-Tai...95451.html I wonder if they have any other items similar to that.

(17-04-2016, 12:01 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  You might be onto something, sis.

By the way, I found this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1Pack-Tai...95451.html I wonder if they have any other items similar to that.
Great find!!!!!

Thanks! I figured, since papaya is hard for you to find, it might be useful especially to you.

The next time I go to the grocery store, I'm going to look and see if they still carry actual papaya. I really want to try it now! Also, a quick note: supposedly the green one is best, as opposed to the orange one. Here's a picture of both: http://www.thenewstribe.com/2014/05/10/s...en-papaya/ Green papaya is unripe. I had it orange before. Hope I can find unripe ones.

(14-04-2016, 01:44 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(13-04-2016, 10:06 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks, missboobshirt. The probiotic seems to do fine...? Not sure, as I've never had gut problems. I'm honestly just taking it because it's supposed to be good for you and some people with acne have had skin improvements by taking them. The Nature's Bounty is definitely nice and cheap! Especially when you've got a great local grocery store like mine that regularly has 2 for the price of 1 sales on their supplements.

Ah, someone who understands my acne woes! Glad you found the answer for yours.

I don't tone my skin, but I moisturize the living daylights out of it because I live somewhere that stays cool/cold most of the year and if I don't moisturize properly, it gets so dry that it goes all crinkly. Sad Not a good look! When my skin was the nicest, I was on Accutane, but unfortunately my acne came back about a year after I was off of it. So I started just splashing my face with water in the mornings followed by a serum and sunscreen, and at night I cleansed and moisturized. My skin was so nice and glowy and the acne went away. But the serum got discontinued and I was reading that the soap I was using thins your skin! I'm going to give it another try, though, because it seriously helped both my acne and my dark marks. I'll just limit use to a few times a week.

I really hate makeup, to be honest. I just use a bit of concealer and bb cream under my eyes and some tinted lip balm and that's it. I feel like my money needs to be getting used for other things, you know?

I will check out First Aid Beauty and DHC. I've heard of their cleansing oil. I drink at least 64 ounces of water a day, usually more. Just ask my bladder. Rolleyes I use pure, raw shea butter as my oil (shockingly, it doesn't make me break out). Someone said shea butter got rid of their dark circles, so it helps with discoloration. I need all the help I can get with that!

I have something great for dark marks! buy some licorice powder, lemon and honey. Mix it all up in a small container and use it as a face mask-- all of those ingredients have skin lightening properties! Any dark marks I have fade away, I can see a difference after one use! Its good for circles too Smile Most of those ingredients are in skin lightening serums. That a vitamin C ^^

It's good that you keep your skin moisturized! Do you remember what was in the serum? I would look for salicylic acid over benzoyl peroxide as BP can dry out your skin :/ SA helps remove dead skin cells Smile I didn't know soap can do that to your skin, I mean, I know it can be harsh but sheesh! :/ thats scary! I'm googling a list now so I can not buy soap that does that! lol >__<

I wonder if this lemon, honey, and licorice would work on African skin. I think I had a little luck with lemon in the past. When I was a teen, I had a lot more acne, but my skin would heal so fast. Heal skin, heal!

Today's intake:
88 ounces of water
Brunch - Banana, green smoothie, bacon, cheese, onion, broccoli, and spinach omelet with sour cream
Dinner - Leftover beef nacho casserole with avocado and plain yogurt, a piece of homemade garlic bread with hummus, cooked carrots, hot green tea, two pieces of 72% cacao dark chocolate

I took two hair, skin, and nails capsules.

My breasts still hurt, and occasionally they feel itchy inside.

Still wondering about my hormones. Acne isn't the only excess androgen symptom I exhibit. I wonder what the deal is.

(17-04-2016, 05:41 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Today's intake:
88 ounces of water
Brunch - Banana, green smoothie, bacon, cheese, onion, broccoli, and spinach omelet with sour cream
Dinner - Leftover beef nacho casserole with avocado and plain yogurt, a piece of homemade garlic bread with hummus, cooked carrots, hot green tea, two pieces of 72% cacao dark chocolate

I took two hair, skin, and nails capsules.

My breasts still hurt, and occasionally they feel itchy inside.

Still wondering about my hormones. Acne isn't the only excess androgen symptom I exhibit. I wonder what the deal is.

Go see a Sharman healer in the jungle Wink

You know what though IF the ingredients are pure and legitimate in that tea you posted. It may very well be the safest nbe supplement out there! No hormone interaction... My only gripe is I can't read bloody Chinese!!!

I am buying some btw.. Just gotta sort out my aliexpress payment method cause my old card expired.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon