Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sick of reading reviews, need some real advice

(20-05-2011, 15:10)sanchini Wrote:  Agh the itching what a nightmare but if it's waking them up hooray!!!
I heard heat pads help tho I haven't tried it...yet!!
Happy growing xx

Hi Sanchini,

I have heard that too about the heat pads.. and pouring cold water on them...ohhhh..burrr..well good thing it is summer..hey maybe that is why some of the girls at the beach look good..jumping in the cold ocean water...haha..Big Grin dame I soooooooooooooo love the beach...ah that didnt sound good..no I dont like women in that way..like my frank and beans..hehe.. just making an observation..

Thanks for the input

Def could be on to something with the whole cold water thing. I am literally freezing all the time, and that is when I feel the most tingles. In fact, I have a sweatshirt and sweatpants on in my house right now, and it's 65 degrees outside. No AC. My family makes fun of me really. According to other women, I have had amazing results in such a short time. I wonder if it's because I am always cold, which makes the boobies scrunch in, and the nipples hard?

(20-05-2011, 16:48)MoK217 Wrote:  Def could be on to something with the whole cold water thing. I am literally freezing all the time, and that is when I feel the most tingles. In fact, I have a sweatshirt and sweatpants on in my house right now, and it's 65 degrees outside. No AC. My family makes fun of me really. According to other women, I have had amazing results in such a short time. I wonder if it's because I am always cold, which makes the boobies scrunch in, and the nipples hard?

I dont remember where I read or heard about the cold water, I may have been on here or that other board... forgot the name of it it has that girl Pammy's regimen on it.

Do you mind giving me a recap of your regimen even if you eat certain food, exercs., etc.. you can private message me or make a new post I know you have one with your regimen but can you give more details from start to finish. If not thats ok.

Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon