Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sick of reading reviews, need some real advice

Hi Im Michelle, I have 3 daughters the youngest being 7 months. Breast fed them all though had to give it up early as my milk supply decreased and hated watching my boobs deflated b4 my eyes! Ive always been rather small, started at a 34B then went down 2 a 32A after first pregnancy. Since my third child Im at a 34A now but they feel so empty, the skins all wrinky in certain bras, it is awful! During my pregnancys I have gone upto a 36D, so its a massive change.
All I want to do is fill them out a bit, no drastic changes wanted. I dont wanna go back in time and have perky 20 something boobs, just wanna feel a little fuller.
Ive been taking Quick bust for 3 months, nothing has changed so wondering whether to continue or try something else. So far its seems breast actives or breast success are the two most talked about, mixed reviews though. Or do I just go and buy the herbs separately??? Really need some advice, this is really effecting me I hate undressing in front of my partner, I feel so ugly.

Hi, I am in the same boat, though only having one child, my poor boobs have disappeared! It is so depressing, but I am determined to do something. I have bought the herbs separately and am doing the chi massage. I am starting today and hoping to see some improvement hopefully in about 3-6 months.
It can take a while so I keep hearing depending on your body type, so don't give up hope.
For me the massages are working as I get that milk coming in feeling and am half expecting some to shoot out! Tho my arms are bloody killing me. No pain no gain huh.

anyhoo keep me posted how you get on and good luck xx

Hi Michelle,
I am not a mother yet... Hope to be one day Smile
But I can try to help you with some information that I got from this amazing forum.
as sanchini recommended you...it's very good to massage your breasts on a daily basis.
Here is a video that shows you how to do the Chi massage
I know that Anastasia ( A member on this forum) tried breast actives and she had 0 results form it. she even tried to get her money back because of the guarantee...but she didn't get it...
You can go check her program page if you want. you can find it Here.
Anastasia started out really flat. (I mean that she had more than me...but she was still flat 34A)
Now she is a full C or a Small D! I highly recommend you read her program! she really gives every one hope!Smile
The NoogleBerry Pump is great for women who already had their boobs stretched from pregnancy. It's not a regular breastfeed pump...it's a breast pump for breast enhancement. you can see my video unboxing my noogleberry.
I also recommend you to read the Noogleberry Forum! You will be surprised from the some results from using the NB.
If you want to take supplements for NBE you can take:
* Herbs (Saw Plamento,Fennle, Fenugreek, wild Yam Etc...)
or
* Bovine Ovary (BO) - it's made from the Ovarys of the cow's.
or
* Pueraria Mirifica - It's the most strongest herb - not recommended to take with any other herb.
You can also do Hypnosis and massages as sanchini recommended Smile
hhhhmmmmm....what else?
I think that's it for now.
If you want you can read about each method on this forum...
I hope this helped!!!
Good Luck!
Eva.

(08-05-2011, 10:48 AM)princessmaker Wrote:  So far its seems breast actives or breast success are the two most talked about, mixed reviews though.

You may think they are the most talked about but those products are not the most successful. Not here anyway. Wonderup and Nature Day to name but two have had more success with women here.

I am a mother of 4, all breastfed, and have had great success with herbs, in gaining fullness. I know exactly what you are talking about. I have been only at it for a month and a half, but I have had a great amount of fullness added to the top of my breast, which is where they pretty much deflated. I wish you luck!

(08-05-2011, 01:34 PM)eva_bs Wrote:  Hi Michelle,
But I can try to help you with some information that I got from this amazing forum.
as sanchini recommended you...it's very good to massage your breasts on a daily basis.
I know that Anastasia ( A member on this forum) tried breast actives and she had 0 results form it. she even tried to get her money back because of the guarantee...but she didn't get it...
Anastasia started out really flat. (I mean that she had more than me...but she was still flat 34A)
Now she is a full C or a Small D! I highly recommend you read her program! she really gives every one hope!Smile
The NoogleBerry Pump is great for women who already had their boobs stretched from pregnancy. It's not a regular breastfeed pump...it's a breast pump for breast enhancement. you can see my video unboxing my noogleberry.
I also recommend you to read the Noogleberry Forum! You will be surprised from the some results from using the NB.
or
or
* Pueraria Mirifica - It's the most strongest herb - not recommended to take with any other herb.
hhhhmmmmm....what else?
I hope this helped!!!
Good Luck!
Eva.

Hi Eva,

First thank you for posting the chi video, well I tried it for about 2 mins..haha arms were getting tired, anyway are you suppose to itchy from it because mine got itchy, usually that is a good sign. I will be doing these for sure (oh I just started my regimen last night), but of course for the recomment time.

Thank you and everyone else. Love this site.
Susan/beachbum

(08-05-2011, 10:48 AM)princessmaker Wrote:  Hi Im Michelle, I have 3 daughters the youngest being 7 months. Breast fed them all though had to give it up early as my milk supply decreased and hated watching my boobs deflated b4 my eyes! Ive always been rather small, started at a 34B then went down 2 a 32A after first pregnancy. Since my third child Im at a 34A now but they feel so empty, the skins all wrinky in certain bras, it is awful! During my pregnancys I have gone upto a 36D, so its a massive change.
All I want to do is fill them out a bit, no drastic changes wanted. I dont wanna go back in time and have perky 20 something boobs, just wanna feel a little fuller.
Ive been taking Quick bust for 3 months, nothing has changed so wondering whether to continue or try something else. So far its seems breast actives or breast success are the two most talked about, mixed reviews though. Or do I just go and buy the herbs separately??? Really need some advice, this is really effecting me I hate undressing in front of my partner, I feel so ugly.

Hi Michelle!
The fastest and most secure way to have full breasts is hypnosis and/or subliminal messages. I have been through what you are going through. I have tried a lot of methods to increase firmness and size, but in 12 years, i haven't been able to see great results... I have been using hypnosis and subliminal messages for over a month and a half and I really can't say that my breasts need help. All I want right now is to increase more in size. I feel feminine, full of hope and I am so satisfied.

Kelly

(19-05-2011, 04:27 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  
(08-05-2011, 01:34 PM)eva_bs Wrote:  Hi Michelle,
or
or
hhhhmmmmm....what else?
I hope this helped!!!
Good Luck!
Eva.

Hi Eva,

First thank you for posting the chi video, well I tried it for about 2 mins..haha arms were getting tired, anyway are you suppose to itchy from it because mine got itchy, usually that is a good sign. I will be doing these for sure (oh I just started my regimen last night), but of course for the recomment time.

Thank you and everyone else. Love this site.
Susan/beachbum

Susan,
Itching is a sign of the increased blood flow to that area. Increased oxygen in blood flow could mean you are burning fat in the area that itches. I wouldn't stop though, I itch all the time, and haven't lost anything gained. I think it's just a sign that you are waking up your boobs. HTH. Smile

Hi Mok217,

Haha waking up the boobs.. hey only if my man could do the massage for me..but then that would not last to long if you know what I mean..heheTongue Hey hypnosis really does work? Do you think it would work for cellulite too, any tips on cellulite be gone..Rolleyes

Thank you

Agh the itching what a nightmare but if it's waking them up hooray!!!
I heard heat pads help tho I haven't tried it...yet!!
Happy growing xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon