Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM delivery from ainterol

Thanks all,

I think I will get them but I just hope not in 3 wks.. I am going to search other ways to order them from another source.. like you mentioned ebay or the site that someone posted.. When I placed the ordered it didnt give me the option at check out to expidite it faster but it could have been done if I didnt miss the email of they say they could. Why didnt they give the option at check.. who knows or maybe I missed it but I dont think so...Oh well it is what it is..Rolleyes There is a reason for everything... I will let you know when they come..Rolleyes

Having just purchased from them myself, I can tell you that they don't give the option at checkout. On each product description page, there's a dropdown box (silly that it's BELOW the Add To Cart Button) that offers to either have it sent from Thailand for less money or from the US for an additional charge. You have to make that choice before adding it to the cart as it changes the price of each item.

(10-06-2011, 06:17 PM)BooBoo Wrote:  Having just purchased from them myself, I can tell you that they don't give the option at checkout. On each product description page, there's a dropdown box (silly that it's BELOW the Add To Cart Button) that offers to either have it sent from Thailand for less money or from the US for an additional charge. You have to make that choice before adding it to the cart as it changes the price of each item.

Really...wow.. thank you very much for that info.. I am going to pretend to order somethingTongue and see if I notice it ... I obivously didnt notice that.. well thank you for the next order I make.. must be why everyone else is getting theres very quickly.. I am almost thinking of ordering more and see if they come sooner then the first order..thinking about it..Smile

(10-06-2011, 06:40 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  
(10-06-2011, 06:17 PM)BooBoo Wrote:  Having just purchased from them myself, I can tell you that they don't give the option at checkout. On each product description page, there's a dropdown box (silly that it's BELOW the Add To Cart Button) that offers to either have it sent from Thailand for less money or from the US for an additional charge. You have to make that choice before adding it to the cart as it changes the price of each item.

Really...wow.. thank you very much for that info.. I am going to pretend to order somethingTongue and see if I notice it ... I obivously didnt notice that.. well thank you for the next order I make.. must be why everyone else is getting theres very quickly.. I am almost thinking of ordering more and see if they come sooner then the first order..thinking about it..Smile

Dam!!!!!!!!!!! not that I didnt doubt you but you were right... I did NOT see that.. why dont they have and option to pick before you even check the products out... Why didnt the sales that have been emailing suggest that next time I order or even mention it in the email.. One did try and get me to receive it sooner but I missed that email, it was too late to do it..

So I soooooooooooo thank you for pointing that out to me.. CoolBig GrinWink

Whoooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!Big GrinBig Grin

They arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what..haha. I want to take them now but I should wait till my period ends..Rolleyes

Well going to use the cream now..

K.. later.. thank you all...

Glad they came! And you're welcome. Don't worry, I didn't notice it the first time either. I actually had a bunch of stuff in my cart, but ended up clearing it and going to search for something in the same price range that would arrive sooner. When I didn't find anything, I sighed deeply and went back, resigned to waiting up to a month. It was that last time that I finally noticed it lol.

I also think that it's ridiculous that they don't just have it as a shipping option at the end of the checkout process. It would be much more logical and make it easier on the customer. Maybe they have a suggestion form somewhere? And I feel for ya, I am waiting for my period to end as well.

(11-06-2011, 06:38 PM)BooBoo Wrote:  Glad they came! And you're welcome. Don't worry, I didn't notice it the first time either. I actually had a bunch of stuff in my cart, but ended up clearing it and going to search for something in the same price range that would arrive sooner. When I didn't find anything, I sighed deeply and went back, resigned to waiting up to a month. It was that last time that I finally noticed it lol.

I also think that it's ridiculous that they don't just have it as a shipping option at the end of the checkout process. It would be much more logical and make it easier on the customer. Maybe they have a suggestion form somewhere? And I feel for ya, I am waiting for my period to end as well.

Hi and cute usernameSmile

Yeah it should be at checkout like every other place you order..duh.. You lucked out.. lets finding it..now did you get yours or when are you expecting them.

No I didnt wait for the period to end decided to take one last night..tonight I will take todays and see how that goes if it starts something then just one a day for the week or I may do 2 a day if it seems like nothing going on..Big Grin

Actually if you live in the usa you can get it within 4days.

http://ainterolherbs.com/ Just on shipping click on USA option. TThere is a company out of NY that supplies PM for AInterol
enjoy

Cali

(12-06-2011, 01:51 AM)Cali29 Wrote:  Actually if you live in the usa you can get it within 4days.

http://ainterolherbs.com/ Just on shipping click on USA option. TThere is a company out of NY that supplies PM for AInterol
enjoy

Cali

Yes thank you.. up a few posts Booboo pointed that out to me.. they should have at checkout..ya think..

Thank you..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon