Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM delivery from ainterol

Hi all,

How long did it take you to get your order. I ordered it ( straight from the company) on 5/25 and on 5/27 it was received in EMS at Thialand... Where I ordered from they said about 2 wks, well I emailed and they said it may take 2-4wks..grrrrrr so it is just about 2 wks.. I hope it comes really soon.. So how long did yours take.. oh I live in USA (NJ)..

Thank you

Oh wow, I ordered mine on 5/25 and recieved it 3 days ago. I thought it would never come in! I live in Texas. Hope you get yours soon! Huh

(09-06-2011, 03:00 AM)~Immasexy~ Wrote:   Oh wow, I ordered mine on 5/25 and recieved it 3 days ago. I thought it would never come in! I live in Texas. Hope you get yours soon! Huh

Really...dam... did you order straight from the company?... wow...now I am pissed..Angrygrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am going to email them again, maybe they will send another order..

this is where I ordered mine from:

https://www.ainterolherbs.com/login.php

thank you

I ordered off of this site: http://www.ainterol.us/categories/Puerar...252dD-500/

I ordered I it off my phone, so it was the mobile site.
Best of luck!

(09-06-2011, 03:47 AM)~Immasexy~ Wrote:   I ordered off of this site: http://www.ainterol.us/categories/Puerar...252dD-500/

I ordered I it off my phone, so it was the mobile site.
Best of luck!

Thank you.. I emailed them hoping to get a reorder sent quicker..haha..we'll see..Rolleyes

Thank you I will keep you updated..Wink

it only took about a week n a half to get to me(uk) Smile i expected it to take longer really its shipped from thailand? asian countries normally takes 2-3weeks

beachbumbythesea,
How much did you pay for your
bottle?

(09-06-2011, 03:11 PM)~Immasexy~ Wrote:  
beachbumbythesea,
bottle?

OK.. I got the email back and they said it should be no longer then 3 weeks cause they said customs is slow this month (they said it is taking about 2.5 wks) ...yeah ok..haha.. anyway I am shy of 2 days of it being 2 wks so wait and see..as long as I get them by Wed. that would be ok cause just got the period..... I paid 59.80 and 13 and change cant remember for shipping..

It is:

3 Bottles of 300 @ 500 mgs and 1 100 mgs cream xv (of course 100% PM)

I bought the cream only from them off of ebay, and I was expecting it to take a long time, but it actually shipped from NY and I got it in a few days. I was lucky. I hope you get it soon!

(09-06-2011, 07:56 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  
(09-06-2011, 03:11 PM)~Immasexy~ Wrote:  
beachbumbythesea,
bottle?

OK.. I got the email back and they said it should be no longer then 3 weeks cause they said customs is slow this month (they said it is taking about 2.5 wks) ...yeah ok..haha.. anyway I am shy of 2 days of it being 2 wks so wait and see..as long as I get them by Wed. that would be ok cause just got the period..... I paid 59.80 and 13 and change cant remember for shipping..
It is:
3 Bottles of 300 @
500 mgs and 1 100 mgs cream xv (of course 100% PM)

Hope you get everything soon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon