Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie newbie. Simple program

(26-05-2011, 11:30 PM)bcupmeup Wrote:  I am planning a break at the three month mark perhaps I will do a cleanse then. I am also sort of healthy. But knowing I'm not the only one on here that smokes and drinks coffee does wonders for my guilty conscious Tongue

LoL. I thought I was the only one for a long time!

Decided not to add anything to my program as I have read here that AA girls should take it slow and it's my first cycle with the herbs...buuut I FILL OUT MY A34 BRA!!! WOOT WOOT. Probably just swelling but I could get used to this Big Grin Also the pancake look is gone the girls look perky. This probably sounds silly to most but it means so much to me.

(30-05-2011, 09:10 AM)bcupmeup Wrote:  Decided not to add anything to my program as I have read here that AA girls should take it slow and it's my first cycle with the herbs...buuut I FILL OUT MY A34 BRA!!! WOOT WOOT. Probably just swelling but I could get used to this Big Grin Also the pancake look is gone the girls look perky. This probably sounds silly to most but it means so much to me.

Yayyyyyy for the bra fitting. Woohoo for you!

It is sooo not silly. I have been describing my breasts as pancakes since the beginning of my NBE. I was so excited when they got breast tissue back on the top, and were boobs instead of pancakes again. I could live with them the way they are now, but I would like a full 34C, that's my goal and I'm sticking to it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon