Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie newbie. Simple program

Hi everyone Big Grin
I don't know if this is going to work but I'm giving it a shot anyhow.

Sex:female
Height: 5'2"
I breastfed my daughter for 6 months.Which brought me up to a B cup.
I'm not too sure about the over/under thing but I wear a 34AA.

I smoke (booooo) and drink coffee Sad .

I do the chi massage 2 times daily with evening primrose oil. I have one cup of fennel tea in the morning and one before dinner. I take MSM,Veinsense,Silica one pill each with my tea. I also take a multi vitamin.
I am on Effexor and Zyprexa for bipolar type two disorder.
I work out every morning.
Does anyone think think this will happen.
All advice welcome. Thanks

I smoke and drink coffee too. Booo I know. But it hasn't seemed to effect my growth in any way.

Anything is possible. You have just as good a chance as the rest of us. You might find you have to tweek and fine tune your program, but your off to a good start.

Good Luck! Smile

Ok gonna break it down now,

Veinsense 2x morn/eve
MSM 1000mg 2x "
Vit C 1000 2x "
Multi w/ green tea extract 1x
Chi Massage w/ tigerlilly components 2x a day
(boobie batter= borage oil 1cap,610mg of powdered fenugreek and 4 drops of tea tree oil)
3 cups fennel tea

Also, I'm down to 2 cups of coffee and 7 cigarettes a day YAY Big Grin

All I want is a B cup. I am going to make this happen.
I would post pics but I am too chicken to put my ta-ta's on the netBlush
Thx for the reply it's nice to know I'm not alone in my pursuit. Btw this forum kicks ass

(25-05-2011, 12:51 AM)bcupmeup Wrote:  Ok gonna break it down now,

Veinsense 2x morn/eve
MSM 1000mg 2x "
Vit C 1000 2x "
(boobie batter= borage oil 1cap,610mg of powdered fenugreek and 4 drops of tea tree oil)
3 cups fennel tea

Thx for the reply it's nice to know I'm not alone in my pursuit. Btw this forum kicks ass

Hey nice to meet you and cute username..Smile

I smoke too and coffee.. have too or I will lose it.. I am on Paxil for extreme anxiety but have been cutting down and havent taken any for 6 days..I have found that the little bit I am doing is helping me mentally in more ways then one.. I just order the ainterol PM.. Do what I did, do alot of reading on this site it helped me alot..

I should take before picks.. oh I am new here to I think I signed up on the 17th. I have learned throught the years to oh so listen to your body, really listen to it.. your gut feeling..

Ok anywhoooo, haha going for a cig..lol.. Tongue

(25-05-2011, 12:51 AM)bcupmeup Wrote:  Ok gonna break it down now,

Veinsense 2x morn/eve
MSM 1000mg 2x "
Vit C 1000 2x "
3 cups fennel tea

Good for you! And I agree, this forum does Kick ass!

Ok so I am fairly new to the herbal element of my program but as of friday, I will have been massaging for one month. So far.... NOTHING no tingles pains soreness itchiness, nada. Should I be concerned? I massage firmly my breasts feel fuller, but I am worried that since I gave no sensations that it's just wishful thinking. Huh Tomorrow I will measure at least then I will have a reference point.
Thanks again for the replies.

(26-05-2011, 12:00 AM)bcupmeup Wrote:  Ok so I am fairly new to the herbal element of my program but as of friday, I will have been massaging for one month. So far.... NOTHING no tingles pains soreness itchiness, nada. Should I be concerned? I massage firmly my breasts feel fuller, but I am worried that since I gave no sensations that it's just wishful thinking. Huh Tomorrow I will measure at least then I will have a reference point.
Thanks again for the replies.

I am by no means an expert, but maybe you should change the herbs, add more boobie growing herbs orally, like fenugreek and hops. I notice also that I don't have any tingles whatsoever while taking Fennel. My body just doesn't like it for some reason. So maybe there is something that your body isn't liking. I don't know what veinsense is......but I did notice that your not taking a whole lot of herbs orally that have been known to increase breast size.

I am following Eve M's program, with a little tweaks here and there, and have had great success and am almost at the 2 month mark. Other than some slight stalling, there have been almost nonstop days of tingles.

That's the hard part about NBE. Not everyone responds to everything the same. It's a big trial and error game. I just lucked out, and Eve's program works for me.

Don't give up. Just change 1 thing at a time, and go from there. That way you can always pinpoint exactly what works and what doesn't.

Hope you find something that works for you soon.

P.S. Eve M said that most of the time she didn't even have a sensation in her breasts. So I don't think it's a requirement to grow.

Good Luck!!! Smile

Thanks Mok217
I think perhaps I will add fenugreek to my oral supplements for a while, if that doesn't bring on the tingles I will cut out the fennel tea. Did you do a cleanse? I'm wondering if it is pointless,seeing as I smoke anyhow.

(26-05-2011, 08:56 AM)bcupmeup Wrote:  Thanks Mok217
I think perhaps I will add fenugreek to my oral supplements for a while, if that doesn't bring on the tingles I will cut out the fennel tea. Did you do a cleanse? I'm wondering if it is pointless,seeing as I smoke anyhow.

I did not do a cleanse actually. Although I drink coffee and smoke, I'm not altogether unhealthy. No drugs, no alcohol....not overweight. I will however do a cleanse when I am done, just because adding all these herbs has probably got my liver working overtime. LoL

I am planning a break at the three month mark perhaps I will do a cleanse then. I am also sort of healthy. But knowing I'm not the only one on here that smokes and drinks coffee does wonders for my guilty conscious Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon