Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mayette's Program :)

I have been noogling constantly for about 3 weeks now and have been seeing some progress. I started getting swelling that lasts about 15-30 min but I was overpumping so I gave myself a break yesterday and today there are no rings or bruises. Right now I am lightly pumping, trying not to over do it. I am pretty happy about the swelling though, wasn't expecting that for a long time!

Pumped tonight but before I did I measured myself and when I was done an hour of pumping, measured myself again.
I swell 1" when I pump for one hour at night! yay!
Haven't been pumping in the morning though, school has started back up and I love my sleep to much to wake up early to pump haha.
I'll try to find another time to fit in another hour of pumping

So I was hanging out at the mall one day wasting time and I decided to go to la senza because I wanted a new bra.
I went to try one on when someone working there asked me what my size was.
I told her 34B and she measured me and got me to try on a 30C.
Well that size fit me perfectly! so I bought a nice push up bra that makes me have cleavage haha!!
I can't stop looking at my boobs now, it's pretty impressive!
No gain on the measurement tape but swelling is still good and lasts a little longer now!

Haha this happened to me too when I went to a nice bra store!! I told them I was a 32 B, and they came back with a 28 D, and it fits better than any bra I have ever owned! It's crazy how real bra sizes work, and not just the standard 32-36 A/B/C/D's etc. that I always just buy.

Congrats on your swelling! Noogling is so addicting! Smile

I know! Once I tried that bra on I knew there was no going back to 34B lol.
It's boosted my confidence as well which I'm happy about.

Thanks! Noogling is addicting!

Lately I haven't been noogling because my aunt has come from away and is staying in my room.
I have no privacy what so ever and there is no other place I could really noogle.
She's staying for 6 months lol... I have no idea what to do Sad

Unfortunately I have stopped noogling due to lack of privacy.
Whenever I get the chance I will noogle, but it won't be very often.

I was thinking of taking PM, but I want to do more research before I commit.

Have you tried showering and noogling at the same time?

Yes I have tried showering and noogling at the same time, but I always have trouble keeping suction.
So I tried noogling during a bath which is nice but it is a really long process because by the time I get out, its been about 1 1/2 - 2 hours lol

Anyways speaking of baths, I just finished having one and noogling and my boobs have never been so big in my life!! It's so amazing, I haven't been noogling for about 3-4 weeks but today I have the biggest swelling I've ever seen! They are about my goal size which is nice Smile

Due to circumstances my aunt has moved out of my house and so now I have the privacy to noogle again!

I have noogled the past 2 days and the swelling has been magnificent!
I noogle an hour in the morning and an hour before bed.
I haven't really kept track of how long the swelling lasts, but it does last for a couple hours!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon