Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mayette's Program :)

Hey guys, I figure I should post a personal program to share the progress I get and get some opinions. Here are my stats:

Weight: I don't have a scale at home and the last time I got it checked was at the doctors in January. I was 92 lbs, but I have been trying to gain weight since then so I think it's changed.
Height: 5'5"
Over Bust: 30.5"
Bust: 31.25"
Under Bust: 28
Bra Size: 34B

I'm a skinny person, and I've always been like that.
As for my bra size, my right breast is bigger than my left. My left breast can fit a B cup barely and my right one is more of an A cup.
I've been taking UB for around 3 weeks now and I feel tingles in my right breast but none in my left. I'll be happy if my right breast catches up to my left lol. In addition to taking UB, I take 500mg of Kelp. I have a low temp most of the time and the kelp isn't helping. I've started to take 1000mg but still haven't seen much of a difference in temp. I also drink a protein shake every night before I go to bed and I do the Chi massage for 5 mins before bed.

I do feel like my breasts have been a bit heavier and fuller and I get tingles all the time in my right breast so I'm feeling pretty positive about this Smile

Good luck! Another generic BO girl. There are quite few of us on it now.

Thanks raw, good luck to you too! Smile

Today my breasts have been feeling sore... it could be PMS, but it's a little early for that... I'm trying not to get too excited!

Today my breasts have been really sore.
I've been getting shooting pains in both breasts and my right breast had an itching feeling for about 2 min.
I have ten days till my next period, so I could be PMSing.

So my period started today.
I measured my breasts and it's at 32".
I hope some of that stays when I finish my period Smile

Its been a while, but I took a break from nbe. I was about 1 1/2 months into BO when I decided to stop because I was getting very lazy with taking the pills and I wasn't eating properly.

If anyone is reading, does it matter if you take BO at different times (during breakfast, lunch, dinner) or can you take all 3 at once?

Anyways, I bought a NB 2 weeks ago and have been noogling for a week now. I usually wake up and noogle for about 45-60 min and at night I noogle for 1hr before bed. I do massage for about 5 min before noogling.

Right now I have a lot of time because of winter break and thats why I'm able to noogle in the morning but I have a feeling that I won't be able to noogle in the morning because I love to sleep lol and I have early classes.

Hopefully this will help me get some growth or at the very least even out my breasts. I have another 1 1/2 month supply of BO, do you think I should take it while on NB?

I definitely think you should take the BO with the NB. In my opinion, it is great to combine internal and external NBE methods. That way, you can get best of both worlds. I also think that it will speed up the process.

Did you grow when you were taking BO? I ask because it's really hard to notice changes because we see our breasts everyday, but you can measure yourself once a month, preferrably, on the same day or see how your bras are fitting differently to determine growth.

You might want to commit to BO for at least 3 months, if not more, to see if BO is working for you. I think 1 1/2 months is not enough.

I DO NOT recommend you taking 3 pills at once. Since you are on UB, they recommend taking it with a meal. So why not take 1 pill with breakfast, 1 pill with lunch and 1 pill with dinner.

Make sure you also take your protein shakes. It is highly recommended to take in lots of protein foods/shakes when on BO.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply, and yes I did grow a bit on UB about 1/4 inch. I think I'll take your advice and use UB.
It's just hard for me to take them separately because I usually skip breakfast and I have a really bad sleeping schedule, but I'll work something out.

Just finished my night time noogling and my breasts feel itchy! No swelling yet but I'm not expecting swelling for a while.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon