Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping to a D

Noogleberry Noogleberry Noogleberry!!!! it came!!! and its awesome!

Sorry, I am very excited. but its awesome its should be tried by all.

don't think about it anymore get it. I wish i hadn't been so hesitant and just went for it 3 months ago. (its up to you if you need time then think about it. But I give it a thumbs up)

I bought the large contoured system and its sooo comfy. I fill 3/4 of the bell with one breast, the other is a little smaller 1/2 so i think i will have to give it some attention.

The difference between the nb and the DIY is huge this is sooooo much better. not to say building a DIY was a bad thing it prepared me for the sensation of pumping which is quite similar just the base is a lot smaller so there is quite some pressure there. But you just cant beat the real thing.
I guess that's why we are all here.

happy growing lovelies. XXX

D's here I come.

Have enjoyed the noogleberry so far and the immediate gratification of swelling is a lovely bonus too, i love how they look in a bra. my swelling doesn't stay for a very long time but I get a good few hours which is good enough for the beginning. I guess my breasts are somewhat accustomed to swelling through the DIY pump so this is nothing new to them.

I have decided not to measure any more, I had been for a while even when away from the site and not really doing NBE just to monitor. my measurements ranged from 98-105cm at the fullest part of the beast depending on cycle, food intake etc. but I have decided just to base it on how they look and feel and only occasionally do a measure maybe the 1st of each month say. I realize that will give some funny results because my cycle will have an effect but i would hope to see a marked change if the NB is doing anything. and those 1st of each month measures will be made in the morning pre pumping. i will also put up a photo on the measure day.

Decided to try adding a heated pad today before I pump. didn't notice too much of a difference but I enjoyed the pump a bit more. I seemed to stretch more easily, perhaps that's the point. lol.

How can your breasts be just a B - they look bigger. I am considering mine to be a large B, and they are much smaller than yours.Huh I guess I am not evaluating my size well...I agree that pumping can be boring at times, but I browse, read, work...it can be very useful. My biggest problem is getting cold while pumping and also the pain from the cups pressing on my ribs when I lie down. Hey what is your experience on weight loss+ NBE combined ?

New pics!

I have been super busy so sorry that this is 11 days late. My breasts seem smaller than in past phots but I think that my eating habits have been all over the place for the past two weeks some days just having a piece of toast and nothing else and liquid intake very low and forget any nbe its been for a bout 30 mins pump when I can squeeze a bit of time in and I’m home because I haven’t been there for many days either. in two weeks I think I have only done it 5 times. Slap on the wrist.

But I had other commitments, im not going to be slave to the pump. I have also been going to the gym nearly every day for 1.5h/45mins each session. Basically im going to start to try harder to have a normal routine.

Hi viloletka,

I am a broad B having a 38 band so it is possible I look bigger, if you are a 32 say, then my chest is a lot bigger but its not breast. I am very defiantly a B. When I haven’t pumped and ignored NBE for a while the B is loose I probably could be an A, the B is loose. I haven't been measured in years, it is possible I'm wrong, the band is stating to ride up my back and recently unhook itself. maybe i should go for a fitting. i just really don't want to be told Im a 40A its such a difficult size to find i really don't want to be that.

I’m struggling with consistency at the moment. I don’t really find the pumping boring just its time consuming but anything worth while always is. Lol.

I get cold too so the heating has to be on also I where a fluffy dressing gown open, I had tried to put a top on over my domes but find it hard to do and knock the pumps off.

So far I have been on a calorie deficient diet and working out lots although I have a question about this because I have been training hard, going almost everyday since I joined, 15th Jan. and nothing seems to be happening other than my legs look like they are becoming soooo masculine which i'm not happy about and the scales haven't moved. (my tummy has tightened up). I took a measurement today I have also had a terrible brake out.

Fullest part of the breasts 100cm.
band 88cm

They have remained the same and I have lost 8lb since Christmas/new years (i lost this pre gym). I don’t doubt that if I were consistent with pumping and got into a real routine I would have grown.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm going to start doing some massage before and after pumping as well as flexing my breasts as I pump
Smile 

hello

haven’t posted for a wile but not much pumping has been happening until about 2 weeks ago and I have been good since then.

Combining the flexing and massage with the pumping plus tiring the pump and release method occasionally has been really good, i have changed rapidly. I’m thinking about getting the Extra large domes from noogleberry in prep for out growing the large contoured. I still have a bit to go but I’m filling them fast and I would like to order them before the summer really gets going and as an incentive to keep going.

only thoughts are that there is a lot of swell, not sure about real growth. as i pump at night and in the morning, there isn’t really an opportunity to see them deflated, the swelling stays quite some time. I don’t want to brake as i finally have a routine and its too soon for a brake. i will just have to hope there is some growth underneath all the air. lol. Big Grin

This is all so wonderful, Maz!! Keep it up. It is such a good thing that the swelling is staying around for so long; this will soon become your permanent size as the tissue grows to compensate for the extra space! Keep is up, and you will definitely experience growth!! I am so excited for you! Big Grin

Than you for the encouragement NotSoBusty occasionnaly we all need some it is much appreciated.

I got measures today at a bra fitteres. only a little out, she said i was a 36C not 38B although its close so she said what i had was ok but a bit loose. im going with the 36C makes me feel better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon