Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping to a D

Hello

As the title would suggest I am jealous of anyone with beautiful breasts. Big Grin

I have followed the site for a while now but have always lurked as a visitor I have finally decided to join up and share my journey. Firstly everyone on here is brilliant thank you so much for all the info and making all our journeys possible. Secondly you are all so supportive and give genuine feed back on posts. I have never seen anything malicious on here, which is another reason for my move to join.

So a bit about me, I’m 22 and generally have a pear shape (big bottom half obviously). I’m not a small girl, always have been on the heavy side. I once had the boobs I crave I was a 36D(UK size) and it was awesome however I was rather fat then too. Then I lost a lot of weight (I’m not slim but I drop a few cloths sizes size 16 to at one point to a size 10 but I’m up to a large 12 now) and lost my boobs with my flab. The two are quite connected I dropped right down to what I think was an A cup (i didnt buy a new bra my B was just very loose) when I was a size 10. I am envious of anyone who has boobs and is slim. If only. And really that’s where my quest comes from I want those boobs back. Also the weight loss has left me with some slightly funny shapes, they are more flaps of skin than breasts which despite my gaining weigh have not filled out. This brings me to my next reasons for my journey, my weight is creeping up again, I cant allow myself to get as large as I was so my journey is two fold, I want to at the very least, keep the breasts I do have while I slim down and if I can gain some then jackpot. I dont want to lose load of weight I would just like my slacks to be slacks again.

I realise that losing weight is pretty counter productive for nbe but that was why I called growth a bonus I would be pleased with just keeping the boobs I have and keeping them full.

I am a 38B today; I think I was wearing the wrong size for a long time when I was so big. Anyway. I would adore a 38C(bigC)/D.

Currently my program is

MASSAGE.
Hypnosis
3 Kelp each day
3 cups of fennel tea each day

Massage is my main thing but I also explore Hypnosis listening to Blake talks and occasionally some other free tracks pointed out by the forum. I’m a little worried about to many herbs I’m worred about their long term effects also because of the quantities some people on here take them in. I figured with the herbs I take would be killing two birds with one stone- helpful for nbe and my all over transformation with losing a bit of weight. and i keep to the guidlines.

I massage with VitE oil and mix it with some coconut oil or almond oil. I will eventually substitute the coconut and almond for cocoa its just I went out and bought a lot of oils when I first started nbe without much knowledge and thought I would use them up first. I used to do my own massage but now change to the chi after Char posted a great video.

I have seen some great results in the past month and some definite growth however the weight loss is not in full swing yet I though I would let my boobs have a head start.

Gosh this is a long post.

I would love to know what you guys think of my chances. Thanks again for the info everyone and good luck! xxx

good luck. I'll let a more experienced person comment on your program

I went on the grocery shop this morning and found a supplier of fenugreek and though why not try it talked about so much on here It must help.

I’m still a little scared about over doing it so I might keep it to two capsules a day.

And thanks for the support and forum welcome boobiegirl!

Hey, girl Smile
Good luck on everything!

There're many exmples when girls were loosing weight AND gaining some boobage! I recently discovered a Japanese girl's blog where she describes (and shows) how she lost a lot of weight, lost her boobs (size C) first down to loose B and then grew them up to size H or even bigger! So it's absolutely achievable!

Envy is negative, try to concentrate not on what they have but rather on yourself! You're in the begining of your transformation, aren't you excited? Smile

I would recomment adding collagen, vitamins, L-tyrosine and workign out! Pilates shapes the body nicely. Don't loose weight too quickly. They say MSM and MSM lotions work wonders on loose skin, you may want to try that. Be consistent with your routine, you're just 22, you! Smile

Hey, we're just in the same case ! Lost the boobies with the fat. :/ And we both choosed to start with a light program (mine is based on massage + herbal tea + workout only for the moment).
Héhé, I wish you good luck !

And Ginie, could you give us the url of this blog ?

At least you aren't an AA cup at 20 years old! Sad I'M the ome who should be jealous of you. I know that some girls may not even be satisfied having a B cup but I would kill to be that size....and second my cup size would basicially be a serious need for breast implants if NBE didn't exist.

i second that, Ginie can you give us a link please

I third that, Ginie! Please post a link, thanks in advance!! =o)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon