Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking PM and Herbs Together

My question is could someone be taking a cream PM and herbal supplements orally? And Ginie could you clarify the stages for us? Thanks. Smile

SirenofTitan, did you mean phases? If yes than follicular phase is from day 1 until ovulation and luteal phase is from ovulation untill the last day of your cycle.[/align]

(28-05-2011, 09:48 AM)Ginie Wrote:  http://ikunyu.com/bustup/
This girl was taking PM and herbs together and grew from B to G cup size. She was taking PM in follicular phase only not to screw her cycle and other herbs in luteal phase. She thought the herbs had progesogenic effect but if you look at the ingredient list you will see that all herbs are just weak phytoestrogens. She was NOT MIXING PM with other herbs, that's important, she took them in separate phases of the cycle.

Hi,

I checked the link to see the list of herbs and couldnt read it.. What were the herbs she took, and can you or anyone what is the follicular phase and luteal phase.. I have no clue and I am a female..Rolleyes

Thank you for the reply.

This is what she was taking in luteal phase: B-Up drop, I didn't find it anywhere in Europe or USA. As you can see all the ingredients are phytoestrogents, weaker than PM though.
http://www.richworld.jp/exp/superbup/details.htm

You can find all the supplemets and creams on her page (I posted it earlier). What I do is I use google to translate the page to English. Not a perfect translation but still..

B-UP DROP Ingredients

1. Glucose.

2. Lemon juice powder

3. Saw palmetto extract powder

4. Wild yam

5. Fenugreek extract powder

6. Black cohosh extract powder

7. Extract powder of dandelion root

8. Chaste berry extract powder

9. Red clover extract powder

10. Cumin

11. vegetable sterol (soybean origin)

12. sucrose fatty acid ester

13. citric acid

14. sweetener (aspartame, L-phenylalanine compound)

15. flavoring agent

Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) : Though Dandelion is severe flower, it is confirmed that the root has the funcion of strong diuresis. It is said it made the body evacuate the extra salt and water. It used as the herb to keep the moisture balance in Europe since ancient times. Also called Lion's Tooth, Priest's Crown and Puffball, the common Dandelion is a native of Greece and thrives under almost any conditions, enabling this hardy plant to spread to nearly every part of the world. The Latin name for Dandelion (Taraxacum) is taken from the Greek word taraxos (meaning disorder) and akos (meaning remedy). It's believed that the name Dandelion was taken from the French, 'dent de lion' (teeth of the lion) because the jagged leaf of the plant resembles lion's teeth. Dandelion is perhaps best know for its ability to support the liver and to purify and cleanse the blood. Dandelion is also an excellent natural source of potassium which contains rich sources of sodium and other natural salts, as well as calcium, making it an excellent electrolyte balancer. Dandelion is widely cultivated in France where the roots are cooked as a vegetable; in Germany, dandelion leaves are used in salads. Dandelion greens are said to contain 7,000 units of vitamin A per ounce and are considered to be an excellent survival food. Used as a general tonic, but is especially valuable as a liver tonic.

Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) : Used for generations in America, Saw Palmetto or Sabal actually dates back to the Mayan civilization. When eaten, Saw Palmetto berries have a definitive regulating and beneficial effect on weight, disposition, reproductive functions and appetite. This versatile plant provides a wide range of benefits for women. As a nutritive supplement, Saw Palmetto has been historically used to promote normal bust development and to also assist the thyroid in regulating sexual development. Saw Palmetto is also well known for its calming effect on the nerves. Saw Palmetto is a small palm tree with large leaves and large deep red-black berries. Saw Palmetto berries contain an oil with a variety of physosterols. Studies have shown Saw Palmetto to successfully reverse atrophy of the mammary gland. The berries from this herb are commonly used to treat prostate disorders. They also act to stimulate testosterone production, which has a hand in the development of breast tissue

Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) : Commonly used as a treatment for osteoporosis, Mexican Wild Yam is a excellent source of Beta-Carotene and diosgenin, which are powerful Phytochemicals aiding in optimal breast development. Wild Yam is a root that is harvested from the ground much like a potato. The medicinal value of Wild Yam has been known for hundreds of years but it was in 1942 that the chemist Russel E. Marker was able to isolate a compound from the herb that produced a synthetic form of progesterone. Also known as Colic Root, Rheumatism Root and Chinese Yam, Wild Yam has been found to contain diosgenin, a progesterone-like precursor which is helpful in relieving menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes. Historically, specific female problems such as irregular, painful menstruation, female hormone imbalances and menstrual cramps have responded well to Wild Yam. Widely used as a tonic for women's health, Wild Yam has also been found to stimulate sexual desire as well as promote healthy breast tissue

Black Cohosh Root Extract : Numerous studies have been conducted to show the medical benefits of Black Cohosh. Studies suggest that Black Cohosh is similar to the drugs used in hormone replacement therapy. This herb simulates estrogen and functions as a relaxant and normalizer for the female reproductive and hormonal systems

Fenugreek Extract: strong stimulator of milk production in mothers, for which it is perfectly safe, and has a reputation of stimulating development of the breasts. Fenugreek is a unique herb rich in phyto-estrogens. Fenugreek aids in hormonal production, and facilitates the development of the mammary glands which 'feed' on estrogens. Trigonelline, a chemical found in Fenugreek, has been in testing as a potential treatment for cancer as well.

Chaste berry Root: Stimulates and normalizes the pituitary gland functions

Soy Been Extract : Isoflavone which is contained in soy bean extract is said it has the function which keep the female hormone and prevent the skin growing old.

Thank you for posting all that info...Tongue

I dont think that combo would work for me, I have excess androgens..

Ok.. now the phases.. how do I know when I am ovulating..BlushHuh.. I never keep track of my cycles.. Rolleyes

If you add Saw Palmetto I don't see why this combo shouldn't work for you. Ovulation is 14 days before the periods. If I want to know exactly when is my ovulation I buy ovulation tests. Start using it according to the instructions few days after the end of your period. Or alternatively use BBT charting though this one is complicated (I think so becasue you have to wake up at the same time every day and take your temperature). If you take tests for few months in a row you will have an idea as to when you usually ovulate.

(31-05-2011, 04:14 PM)Ginie Wrote:  If you add Saw Palmetto I don't see why this combo shouldn't work for you. Ovulation is 14 days before the periods. If I want to know exactly when is my ovulation I buy ovulation tests. Start using it according to the instructions few days after the end of your period. Or alternatively use BBT charting though this one is complicated (I think so becasue you have to wake up at the same time every day and take your temperature). If you take tests for few months in a row you will have an idea as to when you usually ovulate.

OK..that is a good idea of getting ovulation tests... Oh I found out that SP and the PM would be a good combo.. I was told the FG wasnt a good opinion for me due to the excess androgens... it was from Wahaika..

Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon