Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking PM and Herbs Together

Hi, I'm new to this forum and new to the whole NBE Program. I just started taking fenugreek, fennel, wild yam and sp pills. I then heard so much about the PM pills I went ahead and ordered that as well. My question is can I take all the pills at the same time? Or Can I do breaks mixing both in my regimen? Someone please help me out here Huh alittle lost!!!

Hi
And welcome to the NBE!!! Smile
For your question...You can read a lot of information here on this forum.
What I know from this forum is that you can't take PM with other herbs because you are going to overload your body with Estrogen. and you don't want that to happen.
You should find here posts about this subject...If you find something else please let me know that I am wrong.
But I am almost 95% sure that you can't take PM with other herbs.
I hope this helped you in a way...
Good Luck with your journey for new boobs!!! Smile
Eva.

Thanks Eva for the info. Big Grin I really appreciate it. I will do more research and see what I come up with. Do you know if I can switch between the two, like take the herbs and then take a break and then take the PM and then take a break and then do the herbs again, break and then PM again and so on?

I am not sure dear.
I know that if you take PM you will have to take it even after you reach your goal...so you won't lose all of your growth...you will need to take the PM for a few more months...I think that you will need to take a lower dose than usual.
Just from curiosity...why do you want to take herbs and then PM and again....
I think that PM is much better than the herbs. but again. that's only my opinion from reading all the information on this amazing forum!
Good Luck!
Eva.

Thanks again Eva. I wasn't sure which one was better for faster growth. I think I am going to try taking the PM pills and stay on them for a few months! Do you know if I can atleast make a boobie batter with fenugreek extact and sp and use that at the same time as taking the PM pills??

Your welcome dear!
I don't really know much about herbs and PM that are combined together...so I can't answer your questions...sorry.
But you know...you can try it out...tell us how it goes... Smile
Good Luck!
Eva.

Ok. Thanks a bunch!! Wink[/align]

is taking maca root with pueraria ok? If i take pueraria for my follicular phase and the maca for the remaining days would it be still effective?Please enlighten me . Thank you

(25-03-2011, 12:07 AM)shyfly Wrote:  is taking maca root with pueraria ok? If i take pueraria for my follicular phase and the maca for the remaining days would it be still effective?Please enlighten me . Thank you

Bumpin... would like to know the answer to this too..Big Grin

http://ikunyu.com/bustup/
This girl was taking PM and herbs together and grew from B to G cup size. She was taking PM in follicular phase only not to screw her cycle and other herbs in luteal phase. She thought the herbs had progesogenic effect but if you look at the ingredient list you will see that all herbs are just weak phytoestrogens. She was NOT MIXING PM with other herbs, that's important, she took them in separate phases of the cycle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon