Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Try #2: Going from B to C

I don't know if maybe you two are in a different country, but in the US I'm a 34B.

by US standards I'm a 30A

Hmm...Yeah, my bras all say 34B and I'm thinking that raw must be either confused or in a different country. A AA bra here would be a training bra and mine is definitely not. I'm trying to be insulting, I'm just looking for some clarity on this. No disrespect is intended.

I'm from the U.S. and I was just going by the bra measuring guides. You measure under your bust and you add 4 inches if it's odd, 5 if it's even. In my case it was odd (29) so I added 5 inches and got 34. And then you measure around the fullest part of your bust (34 for me) and subtract your underbust measurement from that. I get 0 therefore I should be a AA. I've used many bra calculators.

However this is just a guide and someone with my measurements might need a larger bra because of the shape of their breasts so maybe you fall into that category especially if your breasts are broadly spread out across your chest. Unless you use a different guide.

Sorry, here is the link:
http://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/how-to-measure
Edit: Actually in this link they say to round down if your underbust measurement is odd but this is the only guide I've ever read that has advised me to do that. Most say round up. Either way a 34AA is more comfortable for me than a 32A.

This is so bizarre, lol! I don't know if I measured wrong or what, but I know that a 34B is my bra size. All of my bras are that size and the ones I wore a few years ago were 32A. The 34B is the perfect fit and I know from trying on a C that I'm about an inch to an inch and half away from that, so I guess I'm just confused.

(02-01-2011, 04:35 AM)PaddedPrincess Wrote:  This is so bizarre, lol! I don't know if I measured wrong or what, but I know that a 34B is my bra size. All of my bras are that size and the ones I wore a few years ago were 32A. The 34B is the perfect fit and I know from trying on a C that I'm about an inch to an inch and half away from that, so I guess I'm just confused.

It's just a guide. You could very well be a 34B. It depends on the shape of the breast. You are the bra size that feels best.

I'm sure you're right, it probably varies a lot chart to chart and person to person. Thank you for helping though, I really do appreciate it! Smile

I have a question. How do you do that written guided imagery?

Where are you?! update us Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon