Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Try #2: Going from B to C

This is my second time trying NBE within the past few years. Three years ago I began massaging with aloe vera gel and doing visualization. In the span of about three months I went from being a 32A to a 34B. I'm 18 years old so I'm not sure if that was the NBE routine or simply hormones doing the work for me, but I'm hoping to go from a 34B to a 34C or higher. My routine includes listening to the hypnosis track from freeware called "boobster", massaging with aloe vera straight from the plant, massaging with olive oil in the shower, chi circles, upper body excersises, and the heat pack for after massaging. I also do a lot of visualization/written guided imagery to foster any growth. I'm not taking anything herbal because I don't want my hormones to get out of whack as they have the tendency to do. I would welcome any suggestions and I'm really happy to have this forum! Smile

Day #4 of my new program is going well so far. I just ordered another aloe vera plant from amazon and I'm hoping it'll get here without freezing, lol! (I live in a very cold part of the US). I had to sub in lotion for my massage this morning and that worked fine for now. I've gotten some decent swelling and tenderness/achiness from the massage and from the yoga I did yesterday for my arms. The swelling isn't quite as intense as yesterday's cayenne pepper incident, but it looks and feels really good. In fact, I would even say that this bra is tighter than usual and with this cami I've got some decent cleavage. I have to say this, I honestly respect and like my breasts. If they don't want to grow it's fine because for me a 34B is perfectly fine size, but I really would like to make it to at least a C if I can. I've started to listen to the hypnosis first thing in the morning and then whenever I can throughout the day as the mind obsorbs that better just before and just after sleep. I'm hoping I'll find more ideas on here to improve on all of this.

34 B would be soo good for me! Love your plan, keep it up!!

XO

Thank you! And good luck to you too! Smile

i like your routine. Does the hypnosis you use work for you?

Thanks! And so far I would say that the hypnosis is working pretty well. It's really too soon to say for sure, but it's short and intense and I feel like I have enough time in my day to listen to it mulitple times. The phrases they use on the track are also easy to remember so I can just repeat them to myself during massage or whenever. Last time I used NBE I only did my own visualizations, so I'm curious to see how the hypnosis may speed things up.

Day #5 is going better than yesterday but these chi circles are killing my arms, lol! I'm only 18 but I'll have carpal tunnel before this is over! It really does seem to be working though because my bra is almost uncomfortably tight. It's frustrating actually because the bra says it's a 34C but I know that can't be right. Maybe I need to re-measure, but they definitely don't look like C's yet, same old B's. My aloe plant came today but it's looking a little wilty at the moment so I may have to hold off on implementing that part for now. I definitely got some good circulation and swelling from the massage and heat pad, so much so that it was uncomfortable to wear this bra for awhile. I'm working on a new visualization for myself and I'm hoping that'll help the hypnosis as well. I tried on a 34C today and I'm still about a half an inch to an inch away from the mark, but I'm going to keep working on it. Smile

I kind of fell of the wagon a little bit over New Years Eve, but I'm back on track now. I definitely feel achy today and I'm hoping that's a good sign because it feels very similar to when they were growing before. I realized that I never took my beginning measurements so I should probably put them in now:
Over fullest part: 34 inches
Under bust: 30 inches
Waist: 26 inches I'm watching this because I don't want to gain too much weight in that area

Wait, if you're 34 inches over your fullest part then aren't you a AA cup? I have similar measurements. 29 inches underneath and 34 over and I can't fit into an A.

maybe you measured wrong raw. i'm 26 underneath and 30.3 inches fullest and I'm wearing and A and I almost fit a B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon