Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shay's Better Late Than Never Program

NB cups can be tricky, glad you figured it out! I understand about stopping herbs, your health is important. If you want to get surgery than I'm glad you're doing that for yourself! Keep us posted! :hugs:

HI SHAY,
IT HAS ALSO BEEN 7 MO FOR ME[/align][/size] ON NBE. MY LATEST - DID 23 DAYS OF BB (USED LEFTOVER PILLS FROM 1ST BATCH), GENERIC BO FOR 10 DAYS, & NOW UB SINCE 1/3/11. STILL NG'ING TWICE A DAY. SOMETIME IN NOV. I LOST ALL THE MEAGER GROWTH I HAD GAINED & REALLY HAVEN'T REGAINED ANY OF IT ON BO. I'M COMMITTED TO FINISHING MY 3 MO. SUPPLY OF UB (WHICH WILL MAKE 5 MO OF BO). THEN WHO KNOWS WHAT I'LL DO NEXT. SOMEONE TOLD ME TO TRY GREENBUSH #2 PROGRAM (FENUGREEK). THAT'S THE ONLY ROUTE I HAVEN'T TRIED YET. I JUST THINK MY BODY IS TOO OLD TO START GROWING BREASTS AGAIN. I SEE FANTASTIC RESULTS ON MOST OF THE 20 OR 30 YEAR OLDS, BUT HAVE NOT SEEN IT ON 60 YEAR OLDS. SO "BETTER LATE THAN NEVER" MAY BE TURNING INTO "TOO LATE" FOR ME. SINCE YOU'RE 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM, YOU PROBABLY HAVE A BETTER CHANCE SO DON'T GIVE UP.

(21-01-2011, 02:18 PM)lostacres Wrote:  HI SHAY,
IT HAS ALSO BEEN 7 MO FOR ME[/align][/size] ON NBE. MY LATEST - DID 23 DAYS OF BB (USED LEFTOVER PILLS FROM 1ST BATCH), GENERIC BO FOR 10 DAYS, & NOW UB SINCE 1/3/11. STILL NG'ING TWICE A DAY. SOMETIME IN NOV. I LOST ALL THE MEAGER GROWTH I HAD GAINED & REALLY HAVEN'T REGAINED ANY OF IT ON BO. I'M COMMITTED TO FINISHING MY 3 MO. SUPPLY OF UB (WHICH WILL MAKE 5 MO OF BO). THEN WHO KNOWS WHAT I'LL DO NEXT. SOMEONE TOLD ME TO TRY GREENBUSH #2 PROGRAM (FENUGREEK). THAT'S THE ONLY ROUTE I HAVEN'T TRIED YET. I JUST THINK MY BODY IS TOO OLD TO START GROWING BREASTS AGAIN. I SEE FANTASTIC RESULTS ON MOST OF THE 20 OR 30 YEAR OLDS, BUT HAVE SEEN IT ON 60 YEAR OLDS. SO "BETTER LATE THAN NEVER" MAY BE TURNING INTO "TOO LATE" FOR ME. SINCE YOU'RE 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM, YOU PROBABLY HAVE A BETTER CHANCE SO DON'T GIVE UP.
Hello lostacres,

I couldn't help but notice you having issues with getting and maintaining growth.
I would recommend that you make a personal program page so people can give advice on your regime.
I noticed you said you were only PM for only 2 months. Usually you want to try and give a supplement at least 3 to 6 months to see if you body is reacting to it. You need to start slowly so your body can adjust to the new hormones from the supplements. The same goes for BO.

BO is a bit more complicated. You need to make sure you have a high enough body temperature for growth. While taking BO, your body temp will drop some, so you need to take things like Kelp, L-tyrosine to help raise it and maintain it by checking your temp constantly. I also take an extra bit of cayenne just to make sure my temp is up there.
You also need to take protein while on BO, so your boobs will have something to grow off of.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can always message any of us or make a thread on the BO section of the forum to get advice.

I wish you good luck with your growth, and never give up.Wink

HELLO SUPERBOOBS,
THANK YOU FOR TAKING AN INTEREST IN ME.
I DISCONTINUED PM BECAUSE WHILE ON IT I LOST "EVERYTHING." I THOUGHT MAYBE I HAD A "FAKE" BATCH. WHEN BUYING FROM EBAY (THAILAND), YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE OF THE PURITY. THE MEAGER GAINS I HAD PREVIOUSLY CAME FROM BB & NG. I STOPPED THE BB IN SEPT. CAUSE OF THE TEMP ISSUE. DECIDED TO GIVE BO ANOTHER TRY SO I ADDED L TYROSINE, KELP, ADRENAL, PITUITARY, MSM & JUST LATELY SBT.
WHEN I STARTED NG, I USED THE MEDIUMS. GREW OUT OF THEM & STARTED THE (L). FILLED THEM & THEN SWITCHED TO THE XL. AT THE TIME OF MY LOSS OF GROWTH, I NO LONGER EVEN FILLED THE (L)'S SO THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOST. I GET THE USUAL "TINGLES" & SWELLING BUT THE SWELLING ONLY LASTS ABOUT 3 HRS. AT THE MOST. I'M THE FLATEST IN THE AM (NG AT 6-7 PM NIGHTLY).
NG AT 4-5:30 AM & SWELLING LASTS TIL 9 AM. I EAT ENOUGH PROTEIN & DRINK AT LEAST 64 OZ. OF FLUIDS DAILY.
AGAIN THANKS & HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN.

DollyAmbition thank you I'm glad I figured it out too! I'll keep you posted on my results although I will only be Noogling and massage for the next couple of months. I'm nervous as hell about having surgery (an eyelid and brow lift) but I've been thinking about it for over a year so I'm going to do it. My kids are all grown up and I figure it's time I did something for me.

lostacres, don't give up! I don't believe either of us is too old to grow boobs, I think realistically it probably just takes longer. I got a half cup of growth from 4 months of Brava and about another half cup from 7 months of herbs and massage. But I only got the growth from the herbs in the last few weeks after 6 months. I was going to quit at 6 months but I'm glad now that I didn't. However I do think it's time to give it a break for a while and as I want to have the surgery I want to wait until afterwards before resuming anything taken internally. I just hope that I keep my growth.
I think Superboobs idea of starting your own program page is a good idea. Then others can give you their advise. My advise from my own experience so far would be to give something at LEAST 6 months before moving on to try something else. Also if you're not already doing it add massage to your program although I have no way of knowing if my growth is from the herbs or the massage or both I think it's worth while giving it a shot. I think I would have had better results from the Brava if I could have worn it longer but I couldn't so now I will continue with my NB and massage and hope for the best!

I can't believe that it's been over a year since I last posted. I decided to stop obsessing over my boobs (or lack of) but I have still been diligently sticking to my program. I am now a 34B so I have grown from a small 34A to a 34B It might not seem like a huge amount of growth but for me it is amazing. It has been 2 years since I started NBE and I will continue on for a while longer although I don't feel the need to have huge breasts, just a lil bit more and I'll be happy.
I had to stop everything for a couple of months last year because I had cosmetic surgery (an eyelid and brow lift). I'm thrilled with the results from that.
I'm not sure exactly what it is that is working because I've been taking herbs for about 18 months now. I also massage every day and do breast excercises. I have been using a Noogleberry for about a year and
I quit smoking a year ago and have gained 16lbs Sad so this might be a factor in my breast growth too. I now need to try to lose some of the weight that I have gained and hope that I don't lose my boobs too.
Happy growing everyone. Just remember if I can do it at the ripe ol age of 52 then so can you!

Hey Shay,
Welcome back!!!!! Congrats on your surgery & your growth.
I too quit NBE because of frustration last April but resumed last Aug. I'm not doing NG any more cause it didn't work at all for me. Right now I'm back on PM with some adjustments. Look up Isabelle. She's SOO knowledgeable & willing to help.
I, too, have aged to almost 62!!!! But I'm still trying.

Hi Lostacres,
Thank you! I haven't visited this site much over the past year but I often wondered how you were getting along. Have you seen any growth at all? I know it can be frustrating but I feel as though results are coming very slowly but surely!
I don't think the NB did anything for me either until recently. I've been using it for a little over a year now with a month or so break last year. I remembered Mel saying that she didn't see any results for about a year so this helped me to stick to it and I'm glad I did because I feel like it's finally working. How long did you use it for before giving up? I'm still using the same cups that I started with so I'm a bit baffled when it seems everyone else has to move up in cup size. I got the large cups to start with when I probably should have got mediums.
Well I hope you have better luck with the PM this time around.
Take care.
Shay

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon