Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JoyfulBreasts Program

I just wanted to alert you that BO shouldn't be taken along with phyto-estrogenic herbs like the fenugreek and PM in your new supplement. They will cancel each other out, and you'd end up with nothing. I'd hate to see that happen to you, since you've got such a great start already!!! So, yeah, it's either herbs OR BO; not together. Sad

Let us know how that Breast and Balance works out! I've never heard of it before; but it sure looks promising!!! And it has the B-6, zinc, and EFA's too! Smile Good luck!!!

Hi TwisterMama, thank you so much for letting me know! Good thing I hadn't ordered any BO yet! Thanks. So, I'll just keep with the herbs then, I was responding so well to them. I think I'm going to ad just a bit of a boost with the extra herbs on top of the breast and balance to give them a boost. I'll definately keep updating on my progress here as I continue to go along.

So my updated NBE Routine/Program is:
*Breast and Balance (4 caps, 2X/day)
*Fenugreek (1- 500 mg cap)
*Saw Palmetto (1-500 mg cap)
*Breast Massage with either Talika bust Serum or Olive oil with Fennel in it (I'm going to use up the breast serum I have and then just use the olive oil with fennel)
*Ginkgo biloba (1 capsule/day)

You're welcome. Smile

I wasn't aware that Ginkgo Biloba was so good for circulation. I have been considering taking it for my terrible memory. Have you found that your mind is sharper since you started taking it? I may just start taking it anyway, for the circulation thing (which I also have problems with). The added mental sharpness would be REALLY welcome for me though! Rolleyes

Yes, I have noticed that I think better and no longer experience "brain fog" like I used to since taking Ginkgo. It is GREAT for circulation. I used to get cold hands and feet and painful menses, it really helps overcome that.

So, I measured myself very carefully. I measured at 31.25" and that's a few days after stopping the DIM and noticing my breasts starting to perk up a bit again. I lost eveyrthing after startign the DIM and I looked a bit flatter than before starting NBE. The good news is the herbs are working again, my breats get so sore! It happens suddenly and lasts for a couple of hours. I'm glad there's progress! Plus I've been getting some really good pains! Today it lasted longer than usual; the fennel tea seemed to make a big difference (which I added today).

Again here's my UPDATED (again, but now I'm happier with it) NBE program:

*Breast and Balance (4 caps, 2X/day)
*Fenugreek (2- 600 mg cap)
*Saw Palmetto (2-500 mg cap) (still need to get more at the HFS, so for now I'm not taking it since I had ran out earlier, but will as soona s I go get some more)
*Breast Massage with either Talika bust Serum (I ran out of Talika) or Olive oil with Fennel in it (I'm going to use up the breast serum I have and then just use the olive oil with fennel)
*Ginkgo biloba (1 capsule/day)
*Fennel Tea (2x/day)
*I do take 6 egg yolks in my morning green smoothies too.

So it's like day 10 of my cycle. My period came 2 days earlier than I expected (I usually have 29 day cycles and this time I had a 27 day cycle). The DIM and maybe the fenugreek really had messed things up for me. Last cycle I had 7 1/2 days bleeding. And then I had a super short cycle (VERY unusual for me) and after stopping the DIM my bleeding was 6 days, so it's improving, but I usually only have 3 or 4 days tops of bleeding. The herbs have been making me bloated, especially the fenugreek and fenel and causing bad acne and some mood swings. So, after measuring myself at day 7 of my cycle (i measured between 31.25 and 31.5) I decided to sop those herbs. I decided to only use the herbs that were actually working for me. Th ebloating is going away and my breasts are starting to feel tender again, and the acne is going away and my mood swings too.

My NBE program is much simpler now:
6-500 mg Saw Palmetto (I take 2 of this 3 times a day, so it comes to 6 capsules/day)
4 or 5-500 mg Red Clover (I'm only taking this because it was suggested on the NBE site I mentioned in an earlier post)
1-500 mg Vitex (only 1 time a day)
1-500 mg Ginkgo biloba (only 1 time a day)

Hi, I didn't have much to update so I have been pretty quiet. Today I'm REALLY discouraged! I've been very good about taking all of my supplements and I started out so well and then I took the DIM and almost immediately had reverse results. I stopped it once I realized it was the problem and it seemed I was getting some slower but steady growth. Well,, I ran out of my Talika Bust Serum and haven't reordered yet, so I bought some Breast and Balance cream and have been using that as well as olive oil with fennel. I also bought some new B32 bras, since I had C's and they were too big. Well all of a sudden my breasts seem a little smaller and has less volume and starting to look saggy and deflated (although not as bad as before, just slight but obvious to me, just where the nipples are so it looks like the nipples are slightly folded). SO I went to my favorite bra store (La Vie en Rose) and was tried on an A32 which fit perfectly. I'm probably slightly smaller than an A, as I find that my measurements tend to be 1 cup smaller than the bra size that fits best. So I reluctantly bought 1 bra. I'm so discouraged! I feel like I'm becoming a pre-teen. I'm so surprised that having twins messed up my body so much. I mean I had 3 children that I breastfed for far longer (2 years, 19 months and nearly 3 years) and after the 3rd I had a 6 to 7 month period where I was not pregnant or nursing, I had been one or the other or both since my first, and my breasts became fuller after nursing and it seemed to help my breasts gain a cup size. I had beautiful breasts. Now I feel so ugly and non-feminine, it absolutely put my self-confidence down quite a bit. It wouldn't be so bad if I had small but beautiful breasts rather than what I currently have plus the oversized nipples now compared to the breast size.

Anyway, I'm going to order more Talika Breast Serum and hopefully that will help.

So I'm on Day 9 of my cycle and here are my pics that I took yesterday. Yes, it's horrible, my breasts have deflated nipples (it was much worse before, when I was on the DIM!), and my measurement pic, a sad 30.75 inches. It was discouraging to take those pics, but I'm showing it like it is. I guess there are ups and downs on an NBE journey, I am just planning on it to ultimately be an up NBE journey.I'm trying hard to be optimistic.

I kind of feel like I'm running out of time because my husband and I are having our wedding vow renewal in May and I'm hoping to atleast have breasts that look full rather than empty sacs of mostly skin. The pics actually look nicer than what I see in the mirror. It really tears at my self-esteem and overall happiness.I often cry when I see myself naked. I'm glad that my husband still loves and desires me. I do keep a pretty bra on and wear gorgeous, sexy lingerie. I love lingerie! But I really wish I could have beautiful breasts and that I could confidently have him see and touch them and kiss them again. I sometimes feel like my feminineness has been sucked out of me, but I'm hopeful that with NBE and a good attitude that I can gain it back and maybe even better than it was before.

I also posted a couple pics, 1 of my breasts, 1 with measurement and the other is the A32 bra that fits (it's supposed to be a push-up bra). I decided to encourage myself by getting pretty bras atleast.

I decided that I will just take supplements that I know help balance my hormones. All of the phyto-estrogen ones give me an imbalance and make my belly look a little bloated, increase my acne, etc. I am also hoping to order the Noogleberry in January (my only concern is I do not want my nipples to get bigger or my breasts to get more deflated, but I'll research it some more) and also purposefully eat additional protein. I need to wait until after Christmas and all to afford it, but until then I have started this herbal routine that I know is helping my hormones tremendously without negative effects. With this mix, I no longer have any acne, I do not get pms or mood swings, I do not have a bloated belly, I feel good even coming up to my period, I have a pain-free period and I didn't even feel like I was going to start menstruating when I did, I even took a pregnancy test since I didn't have the usual discomfort that I used to get before my period started, and my flow isn't heavy at all. Oh and I no longer have hair falling out like I used to (since puberty).

*Maca (4-750 mg caps)
*Saw Palmetto (3-500 mg caps)
*Vitex (1-500 mg cap)
*Red Raspberry Leaf (2-500 mg caps)
*Ginkgo (1 capsule; this is more for circulation)

Through trial and error I've learned that the above is the perfect mix for me to regulate my hormones. I understand that the fact that I am very slim and normally don't gain weight easily could make things go a little slower for NBE esp with supplements. I may also order some more Talika Bust Serum in January since it really helped my sagging before and increased the fullness a bit too. Hopefully that will help move things along.

I really think protein is very important! I never had large breasts like my 4 sisters and my mother, but I became a vegan as a young teen until age 21. I then had 3 children and breastfed them all for 23 months, 19 months and almost 3 years. After the third I had an approx 5-6 month break before I got pregnant with the twins. During that time my breasts were slightly better than before having chidlren, I increased by a cup but I was still on the smaller side (yet bigger and fuller than before children). Breastfeeding hadn't caused me to loose my breasts. I was a HUGE protein eater with those 3 and I drank alot of raw milk that I got from a nearby farm (2 litres a day). Then I had the twins, I had a hard time getting enough protein that pregnancy and then we moved and lost our raw milk source and meat and fish are very expensive where we live now. So, I do eat protein, but not nearly as much as before. I weaned my twins "early" at 12 months (they are now 18 months next week, so that was 6 months ago, I should be dry now). I now have tiny deflated breasts. It probably isn't breastfeeding per se, since I breastfed 3 children without losing my breasts at all. I actually believed that the sucking of breastfeeding actually increased my breast size a bit with each child, that was my experience, until the twins, which I nursed for less. The only thing that makes sense is my protein intake. I think that is absolutely crucial to breast health! So, in January (or as soon as I can afford it) I'm planning on finding a way to afford more protein. Maybe I'll get another part-time job or something, I think it's important. It's not just my breasts, it's my health and me emotional and mental well-being and my happiness.

So I'll post the pics:

So I thought I should give an update.

I am taking my herbs/supplements faithfully but am not getting results. I really think the cream is what was giving me results because when I ran out I started getting smaller and flatter to what I am now. I have become very discouraged, it really hurts to see my breasts and feel like I'm losing my feminity. It makes me feel so ugly and unattractive and like less of a woman. My breasts are worse than the last pic I posted, but atleast they seemed to have reached their smallest point now. I might use the cream again, but I want real results. After alot of research I have found some information about acupuncture being used for breast enhancement. I decided I will give acupuncture a try. It's so much better than surgery which is risky to long-term health and unnatural. I have an appointment with an acupuncturist who has had some success using acupuncture to enhance breast size. It seems to work especially well for people like me, who become flat and empty due to nursing. This first appointment is just a quick informative appointment and then we'll go from there. I'll post to let you know.

accupuncture for boobage?! yes. that would be wonderful information for my curious greedy mind. rubbing hands together. do post your experience friend and good luck!

So I had the informational appointment, as well as the first treatment. I thought you'd like an update.

The informational appointment went well. She said that although she couldn't promise results that she has had success with everyone who has completed treatment for it. She also does facial rejuvenation with acupuncture (more of a glow, reduces lines and wrinkles and sagging) which sounded interesting...maybe later. She couldn't promise the degree of success either, she has had clients who have had outstanding results and others who have had only mild increase and lift. However, most of her clients are older and get the breast enhancement treatments due to age-related sagging and breast loss. She said that the younger the client, the better the results were. She answered all of my questions and spent 20 minutes with me. She was VERY nice and friendly and put me at ease about the needles. So I made an appointment to start.

My first appointment was good but I was very nervous. She did a physical and said that she'd like to get my chi balanced as well (chi is energy), and my hormones too. Sounds good to me! She said my pulse is thin, I am deficient in energy and have deficient blood, and that my liver is intoxicated. She wants to balance all of these things. So her approach is to treat the whole person as well as the area of main concern.

The needles didn't hurt, some of them felt like little pinches, one or two felt like it hurt for a second and some felt like nothing. I felt more energy right away and then felt very relaxed. After 20 or so minutes, they were all removed. I went home feeling happier (I literally couldn't remember the reasons I had been stressed just before) and more grounded. My breasts did feel a little tender. She said that by the 7th treatment we will be able to see some results and will know what the acupuncture will do for my breasts. I will be taking a picture at that point also. And I will post a picture of what I am at now as soon as I can (lost the battery to my camera but have an idea of where it might be, so hopefully I'll find it soon). I will be getting treatment twice a week for the first three to four weeks and then go from there decreasing the appointments until it is no longer needed. The pics I take will be taken in the same place with my arms in the same position, etc. I want to see REAL results.

We also discussed diet and herbs. She said to continue with some of the herbs I'm on, she also gave me some chinese herbs (a blend) to take, she said to take this blend until it runs out and possibly just one more bottle and then it should no longer be needed (it only cost $29 a bottle). I've also just increased my protein and increased wild seafood in my diet. I'm actually now eating fish every day and then also a small amount of cheese and some other meats (either chicken, lamb, or beef, etc.). My meat is organic and grass-fed and the fish wild and tested to be mercury-free. The fish is making me feel sooooo healthy and good and it's an amazing protein source that is easily absorbed. Ofcourse, I also eat alot of fresh produce, and other foods too. It's very balanced and healthy.

My hope has been renewed! Acupuncture is expensive BUT I think it's going to work! I do not intend to have monster breasts either, I personally don't think it's attractive and increases future sagginess with age. My goal is for my breasts to fill in and be atleast a good and full 34B, or a C would be nice! But not bigger than that. Right now I sit at 30A or 32AA, and very deflated with nipples that fold over!

We are having a wedding vow renewal ceremony in June, I'm really hoping my breasts will be ready by then!

So, my natural breast enhancement program is:
*Acupunture treatments for the breasts (MOST important)
*Herbs (3 saw palmetto, 1-2 vitex, 1 ginkgo, and 6 of the chinese herb blend until the bottle runs out, these are spread out during the day).
*Increase my protein and healthy fat intake by adding wild, mercury-free fish daily (I get it here and it ships frozen to my door, I can't say enough about this company and quality of the seafood!).
*Raw kombucha (fermented tea) daily to cleanse my liver.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon