Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JoyfulBreasts Program

Thanks Char, I appreciate it and sending light back to your breasts too!Big Grin

Oh and I learned that dopamine is one of the hormones/chemicals released during orgasm, so that makes sense since dopamine tends to bind with prolactin and decreases it. But that won't stop me from ejoying lovemaking! Wink I'm sure it's only slight and temporary.

I'm STILL trying to figure out how to resize the pics! MY husband works with computers so I usually just tell him whenever I need help with something and he fixes it very quickly, I'm not used to figuring computer issues myself. If I can't figure it out I'll just ask him to show me how to do it, I am just not ready for him to SEE my breasts yet, I let him TOUCH them though but somehow I feel embarassed about him seeing them yet until they are atleast what they were before.

One thing I should say is that when I took my measurements a week ago I "rounded up" to the nearest 0.5 inch, because it seemed that is how you measure them. But then I started noticing that many others put in the small increments without rounding, so they'll say something like 31.25, that's what it should have been for me. When I measured it was half way between 31 and 31.5, so I rounded to 31.5. On the picture I took yesterday, I just put the tape around me as usual (to ensure acuracy I do it in front of the mirror and make sure the part going on my back is straight, as well as the sides, and I always measure over my nipples. After ensuring that it is around me correctly then I check the number for the measurement) it was actually between the 31.5 and 32, but I was like no way that can happen in 1 week so I tried to hold it to the 31.5 and as you will see in the pic it's a little tight. I think I'll redo that pic today and post both up. I know for sure that my first measurement was 31.25 because I was so devasted by it and redid the measurements several times that day and got the exact same measurement. From reading other people's programs and especially Eve's where she had AMAZING results, and there were a few people saying that it was fake, etc because she didn't show her face or something. Well, sorry, but I don't want to be identified if someone I know happens to read this, so neither do I show my face. I think many of us feel that way. So anyway, it made me worried that maybe no one will believe me and tell me I must have done the measurement wrong or something since 0.5 inch in a week is pretty good, and I don't have a pic from then since I couldn't find my camera (we moved recently, but I found it a couple days ago). Anyway, now I don't care, I know what it was and looked like before starting and it's me that I'm trying to grow for and this is my program, so I'm just going to say it like it is! So far after one week, the herbs have been working very well for me. I feel the sharp pains, tingles, aches and soreness at various times throughout the day. And I've gone from deflated, empty breast sacs to little breasts, I am very pleased with that. I'm certain it'll continue to grow and add firmness and volume as I go along. I'm so excited!!!!!! I can hardly wait to put up the pics as I go along, I feel so impatient, like a kid waiting for Christmas!

My goal is to be a 34 or 36 C, a D would be okay, but I'm worried how that might look on my petite frame. It would be nice if I could develop slightly bigger hips too. I should probably measure that too! I'm hoping to be a B though by April, because my dh and I are doing our wedding vow renewal then. It's as excited as a wedding for us, mainly because when we got married we basically just signed the papers so it was legal and didn't have a wedding or anything. So we're super excited! It's been 10 years. So, I'm really hoping to be a B by April.

I've also been getting really tired the last couple days. I'll get plenty of sleep (8 or even 9 hours) and my sleep is deep even, yet wake up feeling like it's the middle of the night and I barely got any sleep. I also started getting super hungry yesterday, where even though I ate alot it felt like it just went through me as though I haven't eaten anything. I remember that in pregnancy, but I'm not pregnant, we're avoiding a pregnancy and I'm on Day 5 of my period. That's another thing, usually I only get a 3 or 4 day period and I"m on Day 5, it's light but it's still here! I'm not sure I like that part, oh well.

So this is long, sorry! If you read this far, thanks! Smile I'm throwing booby dust to you, Happy Booby Growing!!!!

So, I've been having an issue from the things I've been taking and I think I pinpointed the culprit! I have been having heart palpitations. It didn't start all at once or anything, it built up to it and I noticed it a couple days ago more particularly. It started when I started taking the extra things, my feeling was the B-complex vitamins, I think it's also making me extra tired. I don't think I need an additional B-complex, I think there's plenty in my multivitamin, I guess I shouldn't have tried overdoing it! So, I'm stopping the B-vitamins. I did research it and learned that too much B-vitamins can cause heart palpitations. I do have plenty in my diet and ofcourse in the multivitamin. I'm feeling much better now!

Lots of tingles still and soreness, etc. So I'm happy it's all working. So, my program is pretty much the same except no B-complex supplement.

Ok, so I finally figured out how to get the pics! Here they are, this was 1 week after starting NBE and 4 days after my period started. I know i'm small, and yes, those are my ribs!!!! But going from empty sacs to rounded breasts and slight growth in a week, is very encouraging for me!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just measured again and took a couple pics, one is when I was cold but both measurements are the same. Here they are! I'm so excited to have grown 0.75 inch already! Although I'm not sure it's real growth, because I was literally deflated bags before I started my NBE program, so it just filled out and now I have breasts again! Small, still a 32A, but they look nice. I'm really excited about my NBE journey and looking forward to developing beautiful 34 or 36 C breasts!!!!

ETA: Just in case you can't see it on the pics, I'm now just barely over 32 " Smile Oh and I'm feeling really good since stopping the B-Com plex vitamins.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hi joyful. congrats! gosh you look great! i am glad you are feeling better!

I'm still feeling tingles and everything, which is great. Sometimes my nipples ache too now. Also it seems like my breasts go back and forth or something, seeming more and less full depending on the time of day, but maybe it's just my mood because the measurements are the same either way.

So, I've been really bloated with taking the protein powder. I thought whey protein should be okay, I'm lactose intolerant and avoid milk products but thought the whey protein powder would be different. I can handle it but it makes my belly poke out and I look and feel bloated. So, I think I'm not going to take the protein powder anymore, I think I'm getting enough protein anyway from the raw egg yolks (which I'm still doing in a smothie rather than the protein powder shake) and I do eat animal proteins with dinner. So, I'm probably fine with that. I also decided to discontinue the Red Clover for now and see if it makes a difference. I was just wanting to make sure that I grow but my feeling is the Red Clover may not be necessary, that the Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto are good enough (plus the herbs in the massage cream and oil).

I will be posting pics and measurements every day 7 of each cycle (to ensure there is no pre-menstrual swelling).

I also just had an interesting thought. For me, small breasts are not genetic and they do NOT run in my family. My mother and 4 sisters all have large breasts (the smallest is a good D or large C). My grandmother which I take after also had nice breasts, even in her old age, her breasts were round and bigger than mine are. I do think that HUGE breasts are not attractive, it just looks fat to me, I know other people may have different opinions but that is my opinon. But a good full C and D are beautiful! I'd be very happy with a full B. I always had small breasts, they grew a little with every child, which I was happy about. Then totally shrunk after weaning my twins, which was devastating. Anyway, I had an interesting thought that maybe, atleast for me, maybe there are emotional issues that could have prevented my proper development. I had alot of sexual trauma as a child which did make me feel afraid of becoming a woman, that I would be even less safe or something. I wonder if that was just so strong that I didn't fully develop. Maybe that's a part of it anyway. So , I just started telling myself that I am safe and that it is safe and beautiful to be a woman. Either way, it can't hurt.

SO I have not had any further growth, tinglings, pains, etc. Nothing! In fact my breasts now look FLAT again and I seemed to have lost some of the "substance" I had gained! I haven't measured again though, but I will tomorrow.

It was absolutely shoking to me after starting out so well! So, I decided to try and figure out what it was. Everything seemed to start going backwards after I changed my NBE routine, then tweaked it a bit as I realized I wasn't doing well on the B-vitamins and probably am getting enough protein so don't need the extra protein powder. I figured it out! It was the DIM! I stopped taking it and started getting the twinges, pains, tinglings back in my breasts. I had read a few other programs which included the DIM and they were having issues with no growth also, so I guess it does lower even the good estrogen in some people (such as me!). So that's out now. So a warning for everyone who might be using DIM, see how you do without it, see if you might grow better without it.

Also, I ran out of Saw Palmetto and both health food stores were also out of it too. So tomorrow will be the first day without it. One of the stores carries a suppplement called Breast and Balance by Inno-vite (I bought it tonight) and it says it's for breast health, hormonal balance and breast enhancement. It has everything needed for it too, so I decided instead of taking all of these different things I'll just take that. It makse it alot easier. It's main ingredient is saw palmetto and also contains fenugreek, hops, dong quai, wild yam, fennel, PM and Damiana, as well as vitamin B-6, EFA's, zinc and Selenium. YOu have to take alot of it, but in the end it's actually going to be less expensive than the other stuff all separate. I want to see how that goes. I'm still taking the ginkgo biloba for circulation and help with menstrual cramps and doing the breast massages. The only other supplement I want to add is BO, which I'll order from Swanson, but I'll wait until "Pay day" before I order it. I'll let you all know when I receive it and start using it.

Fast grower wow lucky! Congrats!

You're not the 1st to complain about DIM and it's stalling effects. Sorry that happened to you but it looks like you're getting back on the right track so that is very good!

Thanks Periwinkle12! yeah, I really wished I hadn't even tried the DIM. I'm glad I realized what it was doing to me instead of thinking that the herbs aren't working or something.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon