Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Bovine In The BB Pills Are Grass feed???

(13-07-2010, 06:40 PM)imtrying Wrote:  
(13-07-2010, 01:16 PM)roseability86 Wrote:  
(13-07-2010, 12:50 AM)imtrying Wrote:  I hope somebody else knows the answer too. If BB's sources are from New Zealand/Argentina and those are the only 2 countries without BSE, I'm sure they have somewhat healthy standards that does not involve hormones and possibly antibiotics... that's my guess.

My own research, posted in another thread in this sub-forum, shows that is not strictly true. There are a few countries that never had BSE as far as I am aware.

Don't mind me I was quoting the general consensus in this forum, which is, NZ and Argentina are the ONLY countries never to have had BSE. Wink
Quote:As stated before, New Zealand and Argentina are BSE free and always have been, but so is CHINA! Well Hong Kong had two reported infected cattle but no outbreaks of the disease in human form.
That statement confuses me but still confirms the fact that China did infact have BSE. Huh

Yeah, it did. Sorry. China is split into two main provinces, so on the list it said Hong Kong but not China. I added Hong Kong when I came to it but I suppose that is a confusing statement. Two cows since 1989 though, hardly the problems we've had in the UK or over in the US Smile

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me. Heart You're right, two cases are far less than what I would have expected. Crystal makes a good point though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon