Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Bovine In The BB Pills Are Grass feed???

Hi.
Does anyone know if the Bovine in the BB pills are grass feed?? (No Antibiotics, No hormones etc....)
I emailed the company to many questions :s ......So maybe one of you will know the answer...
Thank you for your help!!!

I hope somebody else knows the answer too. If BB's sources are from New Zealand/Argentina and those are the only 2 countries without BSE, I'm sure they have somewhat healthy standards that does not involve hormones and possibly antibiotics... that's my guess.

BB has long claim that their bovine are grass fed and came from Argentina. Whether they injected antibiotics and hormone to them they didn't specify it anywhere so we are not sure.

Thank you soo much for you answers!
I will try to ask Erika....I'll see if she knows something.
crystalelle,
Have you asked BB?or thats what you know???
Again thank you so much for your help!!!

I know I read it in 1 of the forum I am not sure is this one or BB very own forum. They were thrashing UB because their bovine are from USA (which they claim is from China) and claim their bovine are grass fed in a isolated area in Argentina in one of the letter replied to our member here.

Let me check whether I can get the link to it

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5807&highlight=argentina

Maybe in the future UB will come up with BO that's from Argentina and New Zealand then BB wont be able to put them in their attack in their marketing strategy.

Thank you!!!
I will go through the link you posted....
Thank you for your help!!!
Heart

No worries. We are all citizen of breastnexus!! Big Grin

(13-07-2010, 12:50 AM)imtrying Wrote:  I hope somebody else knows the answer too. If BB's sources are from New Zealand/Argentina and those are the only 2 countries without BSE, I'm sure they have somewhat healthy standards that does not involve hormones and possibly antibiotics... that's my guess.

My own research, posted in another thread in this sub-forum, shows that is not strictly true. There are a few countries that never had BSE as far as I am aware.

(13-07-2010, 01:16 PM)roseability86 Wrote:  
(13-07-2010, 12:50 AM)imtrying Wrote:  I hope somebody else knows the answer too. If BB's sources are from New Zealand/Argentina and those are the only 2 countries without BSE, I'm sure they have somewhat healthy standards that does not involve hormones and possibly antibiotics... that's my guess.

My own research, posted in another thread in this sub-forum, shows that is not strictly true. There are a few countries that never had BSE as far as I am aware.

Don't mind me I was quoting the general consensus in this forum, which is, NZ and Argentina are the ONLY countries never to have had BSE. Wink
Quote:As stated before, New Zealand and Argentina are BSE free and always have been, but so is CHINA! Well Hong Kong had two reported infected cattle but no outbreaks of the disease in human form.
That statement confuses me but still confirms the fact that China did infact have BSE. Huh

In my personal opinion I honestly don't think is the BSE you need to be afraid of when it comes to BO from China. Its more of the other thing. For example the responsibilities and the commitment of China farmers on how they raise their cows. We don't know what they were fed to be honest and the level of its hygiene. Even their milk are tainted so I let you be the judge.

Let me share with you 1 experience I have while I was in China. I have been to China in one occasion I was visiting a fresh water fish farm. When I in need to use a toilet they show me a small wooden hut situated on top of the pond. You may guess it by now that whatever that comes out from that toilet goes into the fish pond to feed the fish. We have a lunch after that at the restaurant next to the fish pond. We have few main dish of fish that comes out from the pond. LOL! Gross I know, I didn't manage to take any bite as my tummy start to turn with the thought of the food for the fishes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon