Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Premium PM & Ro-Bust Store

There are indeed two types of receptors. Many people don't understand Pm has a broad dynamic that can influence both of of these receptors. PM is loaded with sitosterols, puerarian, kwakhurin, other isoflavones (and more) some miroestrol and depending on the quality deoxymiroestrol.

Plant estrogens don't influence sythesis of estradiol but could influence secretion. Theoretically can influence the estrogenic pituitary hyothalic axis.....meaning your body could secrete less estradiol. That is more theoretical.

Because of this broad dynamic its not a good idea to add other plant estrogens like fenugeek, saw palmetto etc. PM is already a broad cocktail of many plant estrogens not just miroestrol.

In fact most PM has very little miroestrol and especially relative to the other plants estrogens in the plant.

c

c

Thanks carlaa, that's interesting to know.

It seems that people should be advised to treat PM as a medication rather than a supplement.

Carlaa, you seem to be knowledgable when it comes to PM. I was interested in PM at one time so i did a bit of research and asked questions on different forums. But much of the information i gathered was contradictory and everyone seemed to have a different answer or opinion. So I just gave up on it.

So, I hope you don't mind me asking,, Can PM be used safely to enhance the breasts?
There are so many different brands out there; how is one to know if it's a good one or not?
Would you say that PM is more effective than herbs?

I don't know if you'll answer these questions or not,, but until I find some true answers PM is not going to be found in my cupboards.
Thanks, Butterfly

I read alot of silly notions on forums. PM indeed can enhance the breasts. It is the most estrogenic plant on earth. That is what you are looking for, estrogenicity.

Not all PM is created equal. You can do alot more with farming. Wild PM is strong enough typically to effect your menstrual cycle but not stong enough to effect your breasts.

I have a vested interested so I will not recommend products but I will say don't buy wild or razzle dazzle like Anterol which is wild....rather buy farmed material. It costs more because it costs more to produce.

I have calculated that a high quality farmed material can be at least 10 (maybe more) times stronger than the very best wild PM.

Hope that helps

Thank you so much, Carlaa, for taking the time to answer my questions. The PM that i was interested in was sold in 100 mg capsules (not 500 or 1000 like many of them are) and it was farmed. I have a feeling it's one of the better ones sold out there, but I can't know for sure.

Another confusing issue, some comapnies suggest to take it the first 15 days of your cycle, and then take a break till your period comes. Others suggest taking it days 7-14. And other companies never say anything about a break at all. How is anyone supposed to come to a conclusion of the best way to take it with all that out there?! You are lucky to be connected to scientists who have actually studied this product and know the facts and the science behind how it works. I don't trust much of what I read on the internet because most of the time it's just product endorsement.

OMG, if I'm not mistaken the girl on the Ro-Bust bottle was on a commercial lol. I happened to see it today on My Phl17 (only people from the states in PA would know this channel) and it was a Boscov's commercial. She was sitting on a couch with a zebra print blanket of some sort. I couldn't believe it lol.

Anyhow that's enough rambling, maybe it's somebody that resembles her alot for all I know. XD

After reading some things about PM, I am thinking that PM would be a good thing to try. I haven't even tried any breast enhancement yet, but I was considering the herbs until I started reading about PM. I am currently on birth control, so it does concern me that it will interfere with my pills; however, I figure I can just use condoms to prevent pregnancy. Would anyone happen to know if Bountiful Breasts or Ultra Breasts is any good? I know it combines herbs and PM, but I am guessing they aren't super strong.

(27-10-2009, 08:51 PM)ShyBoobs Wrote:  OK, since people seem hesitant to post anything, I figured I would...just to inform anybody who is using Deborah's PM products. Her new store is called "Great Pottery, Great Herbs" on ebay.

C'mon ppl, if you can post on the old forum you can contribute here. Lol. Rolleyes

Hey shyboobs, I can't find anyone by that seller name on ebay... can you help me find her? Thank youuuuuu HeartHeartHeart

I was totally thinking of the wrong thing when I posted that last comment. I was thinking of BO lol. Oh well, I am interested in both BO and PM. I was pretty much set on BO, until I started doing more research and I got scared about mad cow disease. I also was kind of unsure of what it could do to my body in the long run because it is from a cow's ovaries. If anyone can give me any convincing evidence about how well PM works for breast enhancement I might completely sway my decision to PM. Can anyone help?

So, I'm really intrigued by PM, but I DEFINITELY don't want any interaction with my birth control. Do the creams/topicals present the same risk of interaction? Or is it just the ingestion of pills/capsules?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon