Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE Diary and Updates - Eva

Day 6 Cycle 1 ( Taking PM)
So...I am now on day 6 of my first cycle on PM. I feel my breasts are much much more fuller and much more bouncier. Smile
I didn't have any growing pains. I just feel like my boobs are full! Also my hubby can feel a difference...isn't that weird?!
I feel that my breasts are much larger than the day's before my period! Smile I hope that it's a good sign! And I really hope that my progress is permanent.

Oooh girl that sounds good!!! Big Grin I've been wondering what PM could do for smaller gals like us! Seems very promising! Keep us updated, please!!! Smile

(13-07-2011, 07:16 AM)eva_bs Wrote:  Day 6 Cycle 1 ( Taking PM)
So...I am now on day 6 of my first cycle on PM. I feel my breasts are much much more fuller and much more bouncier. Smile
I didn't have any growing pains. I just feel like my boobs are full! Also my hubby can feel a difference...isn't that weird?!
I feel that my breasts are much larger than the day's before my period! Smile I hope that it's a good sign! And I really hope that my progress is permanent.

I had the same effects too even before my period..dont know what happened but not much of anything going on but I havent been massaging much lately and I was adding SP taking out havent been consitant with my supps..went off track for a few days..but kept taking that PM well I did stop taking it well tapered off a from 3 pills to one the day before and durning the first 3 days of period and just now back up to 3 pills (1500mg) dont know if that is too much for me waiting for an email from the company..but seeing if I get some tingling and such back...

IMO..no matter what just keep taking PM ..cause a during my period I felt sick and dropped most if not all supps and but kept taking PM even if it was only 1 pill..dam for some reason I am in rambling mode today so sorry..Blush

twister_mama,
Thanks dear. I also hope to see great results form PM Smile I will let you know how it goes Smile

beachbumbythesea,
I don't think that you are supposed to take more than 1000mg PM per day! If you take more that that it can really mess up your cycle...and maybe you can overload your system with estrogen.

I started taking pm in the middle of my cycle, and didn't lose anything until I continued to take it from day one of my next cycle. Thinking maybe that I grow second half of cycle and should be taking herbs first half and pm second half. Any ideas?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon