Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE Diary and Updates - Eva

Hi!
I'm sorry that I didn't put here an update about my program!
I read here allot of useful information...so I asked my self "why I am not putting my program on here?!
I was to lazy to do that!!!
But now I'm not lazy!!!I want to share my experience like everyone else here shares theirs.

kids: Not Yet Smile
Height:5'2
weight: 127 pounds

Measurements:
under bust: 30.5" (78.5 cm).
bust: 33" (84 cm).
above bust: 32.5 (82.5 cm).

My Program:
Subliminal Tracks - today is day 25 listening to the tracks.
Noogleberry - today is one week using NB.
Massages - 10-15 minutes a day.

Drink:
2 Liters of water everyday.
1 cup of soy milk per day.

I started to listen to the subliminal tracks on 5/6/10 (May 6th). after 3-5 days I had really high pain going on in my breasts for about 2-3 days.
After that I had no more pains.
I got my period on the 16th of may.
Noogleberry - I ordered the NB on 5/12/10 (May 12). I received it on 23 of may.I started to use it right a way!Smile
1st day I did 2 sessions of 30 minutes. And slowly I went up to 1.5 - 2 hours each session twice a day.
Today I am on my 17th day of my cycle. I hadn't fell anything going around in my breasts till today.
today I had pain in my nipples.not strong pain, but still sensitive nipples.
Till I got my NB I listened to the SUB Tracks in the middle of the day and I did Massages 20-30 minutes when I was listening.
after I received my NB I started to listen to the SUB when I went to bed.
I fall asleep listening to it.
Yesterday I fell asleep with the silent track on repeat. I wookup after 2 hours to turn it of.(I didn't notice It was 2 hours!!!wow!!)
The massages I do now before I using NB. for 5-10 minutes.

I don't know if the SUB tracks do something yet.....I will continue listening to them each day.

so that's my update for now...
Good Luck to all on the NBE!!!
Eva.

Hi Girls!!!
I'm so sorry that I didn't do an update for sooooooooo LONG!
I think it's time for an update Smile

O.k...Since my last update there are some new things in my routine...

Measurements
Under Bust: 30"
Across nipples: 33.5" (A month ago I was to 32.5")
above bust: 32.5"

My Routine:
I started taking BB (Bountiful Breast) on the 9th of August. (2010)
So my daily routine was:
6 am - I took my first pill and went back to sleep till 9am
9 am - Tea with a cookie.
1 pm - launch with 1 multi Vitamin and I drank my shake.
5 pm - I took my 2nd pill.
9 pm - Dinner.

But I talked to Erika (BB customer service) about my routine and she said that I'm not doing it right and I have to stay awake after my 1st pill in the morning...and the 2nd pill has to be after dinner and before going to bed...
So now my routine looks like this

8 am - 1st BB pill.
10 am - Tea or eat cereal.
12 am- Drink my protein shake.
1:30 pm - Eat Launch with 1 multi vitamin.
11 pm - Take my 2nd BB pill.

I hope that now my routine will work Smile
I started to feel growing pains on my 2nd day of taking the pills...on day 13-14 it was the most strongest pains I had...But now I'm on day 21 and I hardly have growing pains. (since day 13-14) Sad
I grew an inch from the BB's. (I measured on day 15)
Now I can't wait to have those growing pains again Smile

I dont listening to the Subliminal Tracks...And I also don't using the NB for a while now...Cus I want to see how the BB's them self will effect me...But I'm sure I will use the NB again. I will update here when I will use the NB again.

I still drink 2-3 litters of water everyday.
and I do workouts 3-4 times a week.

So....that's my new update for now....Hope I will be here soon again telling you that I have growing pains Smile
Good Luck to you all!
Eva.

What does Erika know... it's all nonsense to me. All of her replies regarding how BO works has been copy-pasted from other sources.

Hi Everyone!!!!!
Wow!!!! I'm so BAD at updating my program!!!! It's terribale!!!!
o.k. now to the update!
I think I didn't grow last month...so I didn't have nothing to update. I hardly had growing pains. Sad
I wonder...am I supposed to feel the growing pains all day long?! Because I never had that pain so long! I only had it for a few hours her and there...maybe not even hours...maybe minuets..Blush
today is day 9 of my 3rd cycle.
I usually have the growing pains on the days 13-14 of the cycle. (my ovulation days).
So I really hope I will get my growing pains this month.
I added MSM to my routine too. I started on the 10.10.10 Smile
I take one pill a day of 1500 mg. ( I hope that's enough).
I made an order of more supplements! Smile

*Iodoral - I will be taking a half pill a day (total of 6.75mg a day)
*Maca - I will take 500mg X 2 times a day. (total of 1000mg)
*Spirulina - I will be taking 500mg X 6 times a day. (total of 3000mg)
*Flaxseed oil - I will be taking 1 X 1000mg a day.

I really hope that all of these supplements will bring me more growth!!! Smile
I will be very happy if any one here can tell me what they think about my supplements! If the amounts are o.k.?
Thank you for reading my program!!! Smile
I wish to you all Good Luck with growing your boobs! Smile
Eva.

Hi eva! Nice of you to come visit this forum!

I see you're taking spirulina...so am I. And the same amount. I like spirulina, but it detoxes so I ended up with some acne. -_-; It's getting a lil better now at least. Make sure to drink plenty water!

I'm gonna be taking SLP (swiss lamb placenta) with my BO sometime soon. I ordered tonight. Kinda grossed out about it, but several people who used it grew well--MariahsD's was 1 of them (and maybe anastasia...correct me if I'm wrong)! I'm pulling out the big guns for my final routine lol. This way, I will know that if I happen to not grow, I will be certain I tried all the methods that most people did well on.

Sorry you didn't grow tho!Sad I was hoping you would have some luck, especially since you're another AA-cup girl. Anyhow, keep trying! Maybe your new supplements will help you! Smile Keep me updated.

OOOO...Thank you shyboobs! Smile
Good To know that you are taking the same amount of Spirulina! Smile I'm taking the amout that is recommended on the bottle.Smile
I forgot to mention on my post that I also went back noogling!!! YIPEE! I started on the 23rd of September! I'm now using the Large cups. They are much better for me...because I have a very very WIDE chest. maybe that's why I can hardly see some growth???Huh
I promise to keep you updated on my new program... I only update when I feel something or I have a change...
I wish you luck with adding the SLP...I didn't hear about it. I think that Anastasia didn't use it. (I know she tried herbs,Breast Actives, Zoft Gum and Ultra Breast)
o.k. that's it for now! Wink
Good Luck hun!

YIPEE!!!!!
I got my supplements today!!!!! YIPEE!!!!
So I started to take Spirulina, Maca and the Flaxseed oil.
I will take the Maca twice a day. one each time.
The Spirulina I will take 3 times a day 2 each meal.
I'm so exited! I hope that this will help my growth! Smile
Good Luck to you all!!!! Smile

Glad you got your supplements! Smile

About anastasia taking SLP...that's correct. After reading your response I checked the NB forum cause that's where I remembered her mentioning using it. She ordered SLP when she ordered her BO last year since MariahsD's suggested using it with BO. I'm not sure if she still uses it now (too lazy to read through her entire thread) but she was definitely using it last year.

Here's a link if anybody else is interested:

Anastasia's Pics

Congrats on getting your supplements!!! Smile I hope you see some enhanced results with them.

Have you noticed if the large NB cups are giving your breasts a more rounded, proportionate shape to your chest? Cuz I too have a wider rib cage (30"), and the medium NB cups aren't doing much for me. I'm in the process of ordering my large NB cups as I type this!

You have a really good program going there!!! Big Grin

Hi Twister_Mama!!!!
Thank you for your post on my program! Smile
I hope that these supplements will give a bust to the BB's! Smile
About the Larges...I don't know....They are better for my then the M's but I don't know if they give me more roundness...they are bigger so they have more place to "put" in boobage...Wink
Good Luck to you hun!
And I LOVE your program!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon