Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE Diary and Updates - Eva

Wow!!!
I am so BAD at keeping this forum updated on my progress!!!! RRRRRR...I wish I was like Girlfriday29!!!! How she keeps her progress updated on a daily basis!!! that's amazing girl!!! Smile You rock! Smile
o.k....
so....
my daily routine is now different from the last time I posted on my thread.

* I take 1 BB pill at 6:00am and go back to sleep until 8:00am.
* then I noogle for 2 hours.
* one the days I do a workout I will do the workout after I noogle. then I
drink my protein drink right after I do the workout. (I workout every other
day).
* I take the 2nd pill of BB at 4:00-5:00pm and I try not to eat anything
till it's 1.5-2 hours after taking the BB pill.
* I take 2 collagen pills before I go to sleep.
* I listen to subliminal messages in bed. (I usually fall asleep listening
to the messages).

The total time that I am taking BountifulBreast (BB) pills are about 5 months. the total time that I am using the NoogleBerry (NB) is 4 months. I had a lot of brakes from using the NB...but now I am going to stick with the NB for 6-12 months!!! Hopefully! Smile
I think that BB and NB together gives me the best results! I am now noogling for a week (everyday!) and listen to the subliminal messages too. my nipples are sore! I know that's a sign that I am growing! YIPEE!
It takes time!!!! A lot of time!!!! But I don't care how long it will be...because I know that my breasts will be REAL! Smile
oooo...I also have random aches in my breasts!!! Smile Hip Hip Harry!
o.k.
I think that it for now! Smile I will try to keep this thread more updated!!! and not only once in 6 months! Smile
Good luck to you all!!!

Yes, growing boobs does seem to take forever for us, doesn't it? Dodgy But it'll be totally worth it when you're showing off your new, soft, NATURAL curves! Wink

You've got a great program! I love your enthusiasm! Smile The soreness is definitely a good sign too! You go, girl!!! Big Grin

ooo..thank you TM!!! Smile
Did Erika say that your pictures are good enough?
Good luck dear!!! I am sure that you will have your own naturall and bountiful breasts one day! Smile

good luck Eva. Sounds like you are getting some great growth!

Growing bountiful breasts takes time eh! Lucky we are patient.

you definitely are getting some awesome growth, maybe i should take supplements as well. Keep us updated eva <3 ur program

what does all you supplements do
*Iodoral - I will be taking a half pill a day (total of 6.75mg a day)
*Maca - I will take 500mg X 2 times a day. (total of 1000mg)
*Spirulina - I will be taking 500mg X 6 times a day. (total of 3000mg)
*Flaxseed oil - I will be taking 1 X 1000mg a day.

i see alot of people taking flaxseed oil, but i'm not sure what it helps out with.

PS: i remember reading your post about you drink soy milk. I called them to double check today they told me not to drink or eat any soy products and avoid fluoride.

Hi Ccup!!! Smile
Thanks for reading my NBE diary! Smile
I am sorry that I confused you!
I didn't drink the soy with BO...it was long before I started taking BO.
I also stopped taking all the other supplements. Because I think I over loaded my body....I don't like to take so many supplements because your body gets confused...I think Smile
Also after I took those supplements for a whole month...my cycle got longer...insted of 28 days it is now 32 days.
It didn't change since I stopped. (I think it was about 2 months ago?)
So My routine is the one I lately posted on here.
I am sorry that I did a big MIX... But I will try to be more clear next time! Smile
Good Luck with your program dear!
Eva.

Hi Girls!!!!!!!!!!
How are you all doing?!
I didn't update this page for ages!!!!! OOO...maybe not that long ago...I thought it was longer ago...Smile
O.k.
So... I stopped taking the BB's. I didn't feel any changes since I grew about 4.5 months ago. So I took a brake...I am now off the BB's for 29 days. I didn't to any cleans. I just stop taking the pills.
I am planning to start Bella's PM this month. I also bought PM cream from Ebay. I bought from Bella her pills and poweder and potion cream.
I really hope that PM will work on me.
I am starting to feel that I am not growing anymore.
On my brake this month I felt sorness on my nipples...that's interesting....I may have got a little growth on this brake.
What do you think? Should I do a cleanse before I will start taking the PM???
Good Luck to all!

P.S.
I was thinknig to add MSM, Collagen and Multi Vitamins to my routine.
I also want to add NoogleBerry to my daily routine. I grew the most when I was using the NB in the past.

After reading Twister Mama's post on cleansing (taking milk thistle), I'm hesitant to try. I'm taking 150 mg milk thistle daily (Jarrow), and I had headaches and diarrhea for the first 4 days. Just imagine what it would be like if the milk thistle dosage is a lot higher. I'm thinking, maybe my body can cleanse on its own without any help.

About MSM, collagen, and multivitamins, call it imagination or what, but my hair is growing like crazy, my fingernails are long and not chipping off, the lines on my forehead and under my eyes are now faintly visible. I'm more energetic and recovers faster or barely feel the effect of my strength/core exercises.

soonenough,
I read Twister_mam's program and how she took milk thistle...and that's the reson I was thinking to myself that I don't think that taking MT is a good idea...so I didn't take it.
I just took a month brake from taking BB's.
Yesterday I started my period so it was the first day of my period. I started taking my PM pills! Smile I started with only one pill per day. it contains 300mg PM per one pill. I really don't want to overload my body with PM so I want to start it slow...I will see if 300mg is not enough then I will ramp up to 600mg per day.
I didn't starting using the cream yet. I will add it tomorrow with all the other supplements that I have.
I hope that I will start noogling on a daily basis from tomorrow! Smile
Good Luck to all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon