Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is anyone taking Maca?

i know maca help some women grow breast ,in this forum and in other forum too ,but it also make our hip/butt grow ,damn it,i really want to take maca but i dont want my hip to be bigger Angry

I've been taking it for a while now (since my first post in this thread) and I think it really does make your butt bigger, because even my boyfriend's told me my butt's gotten bigger lol. I don't mind because I need a bigger butt, mine used to be on the flat side but it's gotten a little rounder.
I'm not sure about it increasing my libido or working for NBE, though, because I haven't noticed anything in those areas.

Maca definitely does something and something hormonal too! I say this because I started taing maca and straight away I got some spots and I hardly ever get spots these days. I'm sure it was the maca because I got the spots within about 2 days of starting it and I hadn't done anything else different. Anyway I won't worry about these 3 spots if maca turns out to be doing something beneficial.

Yes a (male) friend of mine got a few spots from maca, so I'm sure it does something hormonal, as you say. It's not a herb I've looked into a lot, but if it has some kind of hormonal action I can see why it would be of interest in NBE.

I have heard/read that Maca is amazing. But be careful. They recommend it for woman with low libido as it's supposed to make you "in the mood" (the men won't mind!). It also gives you tons of energy. Not sure if it grows boobs but some people swear it's the wonder herb.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon