Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Miss Mavis' Programs

Heart 

Hi Beauties!

My name is Miss Mavis and I have been watching people's stories and programs for a while and thought I should post mine too when I start so others can see mine and (Hopefully) be as inspired as I was.

I recently bought some stuff for my program and I think to start I'll try MissMadScientist's program with the BO nipple cream because it is simple and I desperately want a second puberty  Tongue

[About me: 34DD (Goal 34FF), on Combination BC (0.15mg/0.03mg). GOAL: 1-2" growth & to retain it with massaging and purchasing a breast pump in the future]

I will post updates once I start the program since I have to wait for the products to get here  Heart
I also bought protein powder and will be working out in conjunction with NBE (Gotta build them glutes too Big Grin )

{I have also seen mentions that people with larger breasts have an easier time with NBE so I'm praying that's true haha}
Also, I took my temperature (It's quite cold in my room) and I am at 37C/98.6F which seems to be the ideal range for BO so yay! I don't need to buy more supplements haha  Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Program:
------------
- 250mg of glandular taken orally 1 during the day and 1 at night to start (Gradually Increase)
- *1 BCP (0.15mg Levonorgestrel / 0.03mg Ethinyl Estradiol)
- Wipe down with 70% Alc to remove Keratin Plug
- *6 250mg glandular mixed with Aloe gel (Miss Mad Scientist's recipe) applied topically and wrapped & then covered in a heating pad to improve circulation
- And of course my collagen, protein powder and vitamins

Link to Original Program ----> https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27859

Feel Free to Join me on my Journey and I hope that everyone reading this gets the growth they want  Heart

Welcome to the group.  You'll find a great deal of useful information here.

Welcome lovely!! You seem like the perfect candidate for BO with your body temp and starting out a decent size too! Im looking forward to following your progress, the forum is quite quiet these days with lil to read, but keep us posted!! Eventually ramp up to 1500mg BO which is the adequate ideal dosage according to fertilityqueen(youtube) or as shes known on here tibetan princess, she had GREAT growth and her results were truly amazing for being a petite and not overweight woman she retained her petite slim figure whilst growing which is very difficult to do especially on BO as it tends to have the effect of adding weight all over, she was my inspiration when I started BO but thus I couldnt get my temps up and would break out so went back to herbs. Sending well wishes for your NBE journey  Heart Big Grin

(01-06-2023, 04:00 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  Welcome lovely!! You seem like the perfect candidate for BO with your body temp and starting out a decent size too! Im looking forward to following your progress, the forum is quite quiet these days with lil to read, but keep us posted!! Eventually ramp up to 1500mg BO which is the adequate ideal dosage according to fertilityqueen(youtube) or as shes known on here tibetan princess, she had GREAT growth and her results were truly amazing for being a petite and not overweight woman she retained her petite slim figure whilst growing which is very difficult to do especially on BO as it tends to have the effect of adding weight all over, she was my inspiration when I started BO but thus I couldnt get my temps up and would break out so went back to herbs. Sending well wishes for your NBE journey  Heart Big Grin
Thank you so much!!

It really is unfortunate that NBE has lost a lot of members but I hope to make friends with those that are left because it seems so nice to have a community that understands me and won't think im weird for going onto supplements. The reddit group doesn't seem to quiet so I'm hoping that some of them will migrate over and NBE will be active again  Big Grin

Even though not many people will see my posts, I'll still update for myself and people like you who are so supportive Big Grin

I really hope BO works for me, I'm prayinggg. If it doesn't work ill check out your program, it seems like we have the same starting size and you've grown so much!!  Heart

Nws sweetheart!! Yessss!! We are the same starting size Im rooting for you you seem to have everything perfect for BO temps are very important so lucky you! BO can work wonders I totally suggest searching "fertility queen" on youtube her journey was soo great! Also its good to hear you are working out with your program as like I said BO even herbs tend to make you put on weight all over and we wants our girls bigger not our tummies hehe, look forward to seeing your journey  Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon