Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO journey

Hi loves!

I noticed not a lot of people are on the BO, so I thought to start a thread where I can share my experiences.

No idea how this will work out though.
But for at least the next 6 months I am going on BO only. (Besides noogling and home made fat enhancing cream)

I am starting out with a 70 E cup (93 cm bust, 69 cm underbust)

I will take:
- 500 mg raw pituitary glandular by Swanson (250 mg in morning and 250 mg before sleep)
- 80 mg pituitary glandular by Swanson before sleep
- home made BO nipple cream twice a day

Ok so, day before yesterday I started BO in the afternoon, and yesterday night and last night: growing pains!
Forgot what that was like, it is like going back to puberty.
And I have really had some growth. I can't find my measuring tape unforturnately, but I would say def. 1 cm of gain.
I can feel the actual breast tissue being sore on the inside.

Oh and the pain, I could hardly sleep! Is this normal? Did anyone else have growing pains too?

Almost forgot, I also made my own BO nipple cream hehe

Got 30 ml of Aloe Vera (from aliexpress in cute little alluminium boxes for €1.28 incl shipping) and added 4 ovarian glandular capsules to it. Then stirred a bit.
I put it on my nipples, let it dry for 10 mins, and add a nipple cover (I got them from noogleberry website, they are useless for noogling, but great for this purpose, I believe they where around €5)

The reason I add this to my nipples is because nipple uptake (transdermal) goes far inside the breast. (Ref 1)
Also when I looked at the tests, it is natural estrogen, just like in BO. 

Besides that, breasts have stem cells that can be activated by natural progesteron, BO capsules have this too. "Progesterone also induces the mammary stem cell expansion, likely through a paracrine effect" 
 (Ref 2)

And Aloe vera because it has great carrier potential and mixes well.

Ref 1: Nipple uptake Transdermal
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article...ne.0115712

Ref 2: Breast development
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062217/

What do you think? Is it high enough?
I am naturally very warm person, so I didn't go for the Kelp for this reason.

xxx ellen

Hi lovely people!

Update time!

It has been one week, and I thought I would give an update.
I can not believe what has happened. My breasts started having growth pains from day 1.
My right breast is naturally one cup size smaller than my left, I tried to use the Noogleberry, but that didn't work out much so far. So besides taking the BO pills, I also used the BO nipple cream with the nipple cover, on my right breast only.
My right breast has grown half a cupsize, or even more (in 7 days). It is so close to being symmetrical. I took pictures where I leaned over, and I just see the growth happenening evenday, I don't know what to say. I am speechless, I should have done this sooner.

It is even better than the Soy, Flaxseed and Milk method I did. It also feels different, like this actually hurted a little, felt like growth pains. I had trouble sleeping some nights this past week because of this. But hey, totally worth it

My left breast, where I didn't use the nipple cream on, has also grown, but not so much as the other.
Both of my breasts have become really full on the top, they look so nice. They had been a little empty on the top, not too much, but it is different then when you have fullness in your menstrual cycle, then they look full too, but this is fuller. It also feels different, I get more lobule like feelings in my menstrual cycle when they fill up, and this feels like actual tissue, no lobules if you know what I mean.

When my right breast is the same size as my left, I will use the nipple stuff with the nipple covers on both of them. 
Oh I also forgot to mention, from day 3 I added the BO nipple cream, and didn't wait till it was dry, just added the nipple cover inmediately. I think this helps better with the absoption, growth was faster since then.

I also forgot to mention else something very important! I have to assume not everyone reads the papers that I post here as a reference (you should though! they are fun! Big Grin)

What they talk about in the paper is that they used 70% alcohol to whipe the nipple before applying anything. This removes the keratin plug of the nipple, and the uptake is sooo much higher than without it! Have a look at picture nr 4: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article...ne.0115712

Uptake of estradiol after whiping quickly with alcohol (removing keratin plug) was about 1100 ug/cm2 and without whiping was about 200 ug/cm2, so yeah a lot less. So be sure not to skip this step if you are doing it.
Also, no traces of estradiol where found systemically, only locally in the tissue. So if you are worried about side effects in your whole body from BO, then this could be a great option to try on its own.

I didn't have 70% alcohol, but used 80%

Please please don't look at the green line that says human skin, because if you read the methods, they used human carcases in this study. They removed the fat tissue of that skin, and they sliced it up in thinner layers. Something you could not do in vivo.
The nipple study is something that you can do in vivo, so hence don't look at the green line, not relevant.

I don't know if this is important, but just to be complete: 
My temperature has been high throughout all week, and I am eating lots of greek yoghurt, skyr and chicken (I get about 80 grams of protein a day), besides my 2/3 pieces of fruit a day, and 250 grams of vegetables + at least 2 liters of water everyday.
I also lost exactly 1 kilo since one week ago, I was on a diet. BO did make me more hungry, so it was kind of harder. Try losing weight before starting BO for sure.
I also didn't take the BO pills on an empty stomach, I believe it is better, and I think I will in the future. I think maybe once or twice I took it on an empty stomach.

I haven't had any protein shake, might look into that in the future.

Does anyone know if Casein protein powder or Whey protein powder is best for NBE?

I do take GABA 30 mins before sleep (to increase my growth hormones), 3 mg in the evening. Helps me sleep better.
It is €15, and this is the exact brand for those who are interested:
http://www.totalnutritionconcepts.com/wp...s/gaba.jpg

For reference why I use GABA and why 3g: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18091016/

Besides this I take multivitamin everyday and 1000 mg of fish oil everyday. Not expensive brand, just generic.

I also didn't have time to do my workout this week (so bad I know!), so I will try and better and do that in the future hehe Smile

Exactly one week ago I decided to take a break for one week of Noogleberry (to let my breast rest), and then start a new routine of higher pressure. But to be hounest, I think I am not going to be using the Noogleberry in a while, if I get growth like this from BO. I see no point putting in all these hours for little results.
Unforturnately I am not a fast responder with the Noogleberry. Maybe I will continue this after my growth has stopped with this method.

For now, it is the DIY creams + BO time for me Big Grin

to be continued... 

<3

Hi Ellen!

Sorry it took me so long to find your program thread! Yes, at first, I also had major growing pains and soreness, especially at night. It didn't keep me awake but I also slept with a wireless bra on which I think helped. I also take BO on an empty stomach because I have read absorption is better on an empty stomach.

For protein powder, I use collagen and whey. Whey after workout has been shown to increase HGH, so I use it after sauna. Collagen is amazing for the skin and my skin has been completely transformed since I started taking it. I think collagen is probably important for breast growth as I imagine there is a lot in the soft tissues of the breasts.

I definitely want to look into the GABA as melotonin hasn't ever worked for me to help with my sleep. I have tried a few other natural sleep aids but they haven't been very effective and I have frequent bouts of insomnia. Thanks so much for mentioning the BO cream that is such a good idea! I will definitely try that too!

(23-05-2017, 11:53 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Hi Ellen!

Sorry it took me so long to find your program thread! Yes, at first, I also had major growing pains and soreness, especially at night. It didn't keep me awake but I also slept with a wireless bra on which I think helped. I also take BO on an empty stomach because I have read absorption is better on an empty stomach.

For protein powder, I use collagen and whey. Whey after workout has been shown to increase HGH, so I use it after sauna. Collagen is amazing for the skin and my skin has been completely transformed since I started taking it. I think collagen is probably important for breast growth as I imagine there is a lot in the soft tissues of the breasts.

I definitely want to look into the GABA as melotonin hasn't ever worked for me to help with my sleep. I have tried a few other natural sleep aids but they haven't been very effective and I have frequent bouts of insomnia. Thanks so much for mentioning the BO cream that is such a good idea! I will definitely try that too!

Hey love!

Yeah melatonin actually counteracts some things for breast tissue growth (not fat though). I might start a thread on that someday.
It does increase Hunan Growth Hormone (HGH) at certain amounts, but the other effects seem to counteract.

I have had great results with the GABA for sleeping too.

This brand was the cheapest for taking 3g a day, at that amount it increased HGH at rest. I take it 15 mins before bedtime.

I changed up my routine now, I am so so so close to having symmetrical breasts now, I almost cried.

Because I lived with assymetrical breasts for 13 years, and I basically got rid of that in 1.5 week..
I want to cry..
first: Why didn't I think if this sooner? I feel a little stupid xD
Second: complete happiness Big Grin Blush  

I could say they are symmetrical now, but I want to leave that for a post when they are hounestly 100% the same size, now it is 90%^^

Because I have such fast results, I see no point of doing the homemade fat inducing cream that I also made. I stopped that yesterday. I will continue that after my growth has come to a plateau, or when it is winter. I know that works for me, it is just slow and time consuming.

My new routine:
  • 3 x 250 mg raw ovarian glandular (swanson), morning, afternoon, bedtime
  • 30 min/ 1 hour of using heat on my breasts with the breast  massager bra. I don't use the massage option just yet, only the heat.
  • nipple BO (6 tablets of 250 mg)+ 30 ml of aloe vera cream 2x a day with a silicone nipple cover, and I don't wait until it is dry when I apply it cover.

And of course the GABA, multivitamin, fish oil, 2 liters water a day, lots of protein (+/- 80 grams), and lots of fresh whole fruits and veggies, and always whole grain options. + birth control pill 50 microgynon

Sorry I changed up my routine a lot these past weeks. It is because I literally see what works and what doesn't in an instant, it is so fast, I like to adjust quickly and not waste time :p

I also tried something extra: I added 4 pituitary glandulars to my 4 tablets of ovarian glandular and 30 ml aloe vera. But that hardly worked for me. So I stopped that and went back. That is also why I decided to stop the raw pituitary glandulars supplements I started with. I don't think my body needs it.

Then again, this works for me, maybe if you read this years after I post it and the raw ovarian glandular cream isn't working much, you can always try adding that. We are all different in our hormones. Don't let my negative experience stop you from trying something new Smile

Good luck girl! Let me know how that goes! Don't give up, everything will be fine in the end trust me

xxx

(23-05-2017, 05:55 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(23-05-2017, 11:53 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Hi Ellen!

Hey love!

Yeah melatonin actually counteracts some things for breast tissue growth (not fat though). I might start a thread on that someday.
It does increase Hunan Growth Hormone (HGH) at certain amounts, but the other effects seem to counteract.

I have had great results with the GABA for sleeping too.

This brand was the cheapest for taking 3 mg a day, at that amount it increased HGH at rest. I take it 15 mins before bedtime.

I changed up my routine now, I am so so so close to having symmetrical breasts now, I almost cried.

Because I lived with assymetrical breasts for 13 years, and I basically got rid of that in 1.5 week..
I want to cry..
first: Why didn't I think if this sooner? I feel a little stupid xD
Second: complete happiness Big Grin Blush  

I could say they are symmetrical now, but I want to leave that for a post when they are hounestly 100% the same size, now it is 90%^^

Because I have such fast results, I see no point of doing the homemade fat inducing cream that I also made. I stopped that yesterday. I will continue that after my growth has come to a plateau, or when it is winter. I know that works for me, it is just slow and time consuming.

My new routine:
  • 3 x 250 mg raw ovarian glandular (swanson), morning, afternoon, bedtime
  • 30 min/ 1 hour of using heat on my breasts with the breast  massager bra. I don't use the massage option just yet, only the heat.
  • nipple BO (6 tablets of 250 mg)+ 30 ml of aloe vera cream 2x a day with a silicone nipple cover, and I don't wait until it is dry when I apply it cover.

And of course the GABA, multivitamin, fish oil, 2 liters water a day, lots of protein (+/- 80 grams), and lots of fresh whole fruits and veggies, and always whole grain options. + birth control pill 50 microgynon

Sorry I changed up my routine a lot these past weeks. It is because I literally see what works and what doesn't in an instant, it is so fast, I like to adjust quickly and not waste time :p

I also tried something extra: I added 4 pituitary glandulars to my 4 tablets of ovarian glandular and 30 ml aloe vera. But that hardly worked for me. So I stopped that and went back. That is also why I decided to stop the raw pituitary glandulars supplements I started with. I don't think my body needs it.

Then again, this works for me, maybe if you read this years after I post it and the raw ovarian glandular cream isn't working much, you can always try adding that. We are all different in our hormones. Don't let my negative experience stop you from trying something new Smile

Good luck girl! Let me know how that goes! Don't give up, everything will be fine in the end trust me

xxx

I had a really hard time finding the Dymatize GABA so I just ordered a different brand. It's 500mg per capsule though.

Oh, I didn't realize melatonin counteracts some other breast growth stuff. Maybe it's okay that it didn't work for me then Big Grin

Aww congrats on symmetry!!! My breasts are still slightly assymetrical but I don't feel like BO has helped with that. I was pumping one breast for a while but I haven't done any pumping lately.

Haha I know how you feel! I keep wondering why I didn't do this sooner too! Big Grin

So you're taking a total of 750mg BO daily? I am still thinking of increasing mine to 1500mg daily (taking 1000mg daily now) but maybe I will wait until I have tried the BO cream (doing that this evening!!! Can't wait to try it Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin )

I wish I saw results so quickly. Even though I was having a lot of breast aches when I started BO i don't think I saw results that quickly. But I tapered the BO. I did 250mg for a week, 500mg for 6 weeks, 750mg for 8 weeks, etc. I also didn't take any pituatary glandular. I was worried about adrenal and pituatary fatigue so I have just stuck with BO. The cream sounds like a great idea though.

Congrats on your quick progress!! I am envious you have seen such good results so quickly! Keep us updated Smile

Sorry for spamming your thread! But I looked at the study you referenced and it said they used 3g (3000 mg) unless this was a typo on your post. They didn't test any other amount of GABA either so while I don't know that we can say for certain that 3g is the most effective amount, it definitely seems to have a beneficial effect on HGH!

(23-05-2017, 07:28 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  I had a really hard time finding the Dymatize GABA so I just ordered a different brand. It's 500mg per capsule though.

Oh, I didn't realize melatonin counteracts some other breast growth stuff. Maybe it's okay that it didn't work for me then [Image: biggrin.gif]

Aww congrats on symmetry!!! My breasts are still slightly assymetrical but I don't feel like BO has helped with that. I was pumping one breast for a while but I haven't done any pumping lately.

Haha I know how you feel! I keep wondering why I didn't do this sooner too! [Image: biggrin.gif]

So you're taking a total of 750mg BO daily? I am still thinking of increasing mine to 1500mg daily (taking 1000mg daily now) but maybe I will wait until I have tried the BO cream (doing that this evening!!! Can't wait to try it [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] )

I wish I saw results so quickly. Even though I was having a lot of breast aches when I started BO i don't think I saw results that quickly. But I tapered the BO. I did 250mg for a week, 500mg for 6 weeks, 750mg for 8 weeks, etc. I also didn't take any pituatary glandular. I was worried about adrenal and pituatary fatigue so I have just stuck with BO. The cream sounds like a great idea though.

Congrats on your quick progress!! I am envious you have seen such good results so quickly! Keep us updated [Image: smile.gif]

~pink ♡ chiffon~

Sorry for spamming your thread! But I looked at the study you referenced and it said they used 3g (3000 mg) unless this was a typo on your post. They didn't test any other amount of GABA either so while I don't know that we can say for certain that 3g is the most effective amount, it definitely seems to have a beneficial effect on HGH!

Oh no you are never spamming <3

I just got back from a holiday, and I wanted to say that my breasts are perfectly symmetrical now Smile
Soooo happy!

After reading your post, I have the feeling I wasn't clear enough maybe. The only reason why my breasts are symmetrical is that I used a silicone nipple cover with the Aloe Vera and a few BO capsules ONLY on my smaller breast. I didn't use anything on my larger breast.

That is why one grew so much, and the other one, well it is and feels fuller, but I would figure it is more 'normal' BO growth, it isn't that much.

So just to be clear on that. It was not the systemic effect of the BO pills, but the local effect I induced by applying it on my nipples.

I am still in the process of losing weight, and I think if I didn't lose any weight since I started with BO, I would be a full 70F cup right now, but I am still an 70E (ahh so frustrating! haha). But then again, my body is starting to look really nice, I have never looked better and healthier. Plus my breasts are symmetrical now, so it really doesn't bother me too much, I am already super happy with that and enjoying it very much at the moment.

Also I thought about fluid retention in the breasts with the increase of estradiol (same as once a month your breasts feel fuller). 
I think if I stop my nipple cover, it might decrease a bit.
I know people will read this a few years from now on, and I would like to be fair on my results. So after thinking about it for a long day, I have decided to stop for one month (starting next saturday) with applying the BO nipple cream, to see what happens to my smaller breast that is now symmetrical with the other.

I postulate they will shrink a bit, but not fully. But we shall see.
I will cry for sure when they shrink again   Tongue 

But I think this will really show if the method is really working or not, and be helpfull to everyone who reads this. 
This way we can all have a better understanding of this method.

Please send me some love if it shrinks lol <3

Oh and about the GABA, oh shit that was a typo! It is 3 grams, ah damn how bad of me. Thank you so much darling for pointing that out!
It is also why I use the big pot with loose GABA powder, where I can mix it in with water, so I don't have to pop 6 pills of 500 mg at night, thought this would be easier for me.
Yeah not sure if 3 grams is optimal, but I figured I would try that, since it shows positive Growth Hormone results in the study. And I don't want to take too much you know. More isn't always better. Plus it is expensive  Tongue
(I will ask the sweet admins if they can change it in my previous posts)

How is the BO nipple cream working out for you? What do you use as a carrier? What percentage alcohol are you using?

xxx

(31-05-2017, 06:09 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(23-05-2017, 07:28 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  I had a really hard time finding the Dymatize GABA so I just ordered a different brand. It's 500mg per capsule though.

Oh, I didn't realize melatonin counteracts some other breast growth stuff. Maybe it's okay that it didn't work for me then [Image: biggrin.gif]

Haha I know how you feel! I keep wondering why I didn't do this sooner too! [Image: biggrin.gif]

So you're taking a total of 750mg BO daily? I am still thinking of increasing mine to 1500mg daily (taking 1000mg daily now) but maybe I will wait until I have tried the BO cream (doing that this evening!!! Can't wait to try it [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] )

Congrats on your quick progress!! I am envious you have seen such good results so quickly! Keep us updated [Image: smile.gif]

~pink ♡ chiffon~

I just got back from a holiday, and I wanted to say that my breasts are perfectly symmetrical now Smile
Soooo happy!

After reading your post, I have the feeling I wasn't clear enough maybe. The only reason why my breasts are symmetrical is that I used a silicone nipple cover with the Aloe Vera and a few BO capsules ONLY on my smaller breast. I didn't use anything on my larger breast.

That is why one grew so much, and the other one, well it is and feels fuller, but I would figure it is more 'normal' BO growth, it isn't that much.

So just to be clear on that. It was not the systemic effect of the BO pills, but the local effect I induced by applying it on my nipples.

I am still in the process of losing weight, and I think if I didn't lose any weight since I started with BO, I would be a full 70F cup right now, but I am still an 70E (ahh so frustrating! haha). But then again, my body is starting to look really nice, I have never looked better and healthier. Plus my breasts are symmetrical now, so it really doesn't bother me too much, I am already super happy with that and enjoying it very much at the moment.

Also I thought about fluid retention in the breasts with the increase of estradiol (same as once a month your breasts feel fuller). 
I know people will read this a few years from now on, and I would like to be fair on my results. So after thinking about it for a long day, I have decided to stop for one month (starting next saturday) with applying the BO nipple cream, to see what happens to my smaller breast that is now symmetrical with the other.

But I think this will really show if the method is really working or not, and be helpfull to everyone who reads this. 

Oh and about the GABA, oh shit that was a typo! It is 3 grams, ah damn how bad of me. Thank you so much darling for pointing that out!
It is also why I use the big pot with loose GABA powder, where I can mix it in with water, so I don't have to pop 6 pills of 500 mg at night, thought this would be easier for me.
Yeah not sure if 3 grams is optimal, but I figured I would try that, since it shows positive Growth Hormone results in the study. And I don't want to take too much you know. More isn't always better. Plus it is expensive  Tongue

How is the BO nipple cream working out for you? What do you use as a carrier? What percentage alcohol are you using?

xxx

Not going to lie, I am pretty envious of your growth! You've seen such great results so quickly from the start.

Congrats on your symmetry!! Smile that is so great to hear. Maybe I will try using the cream (well it's more of a paste) on just one side to see if it helps. I haven't really seen much difference to be honest. I was using aloe vera and using 70% alcohol. I will try it on my smaller breast to see if it helps.

Yes, I think the powder is much easier to take than more capsules! I always go with a powder when I can. I also ordered L-Theanine which increases GABA production in the brain. It is the component of tea that gives the relaxing effect. I am going to take a small dose of both before bed this weekend and see how it goes. I don't want to try it during the week!

I have to say I am with you on the feeling healthy part. Since starting NBE I have added so many good habits to my lifestyle that are just really healthy. I lost some weight (unintentional, but I am in the fitness range for % body fat without even having to exercise!), I go to the sauna, and I feel like I look healthier now than I did even in my early 20's. Oh and my skin has never been nicer! (Thank you collagen and hyaluronic acid♡) 

Let me know how your break goes! I just started spreading out my 1500mg of BO throughout the day instead of taking it just twice a day. I am taking 500mg before lunch time now. I will see if this makes a difference.

Update time!

How are you all enjoying the summer sun? I am having some fun vacation time here Smile

Ok so when I started stopping the aloe vera + BO gel, my breast decreased in size the next following 3 days. When comparing with the other from photos, I think I went back half a cupsize. After the 3 days it pretty much stayed the same, and that is where I am still today. So overall half a cupsize gain I would say.

It is kind of depressing and I think I want to start applying it again in 3 days, so that I have done 2 weeks without. What do you guys think? If you like to see a full month let me know in the next few days. I have no problem finishing it.

I would like to talk about what I eat besides my supplements. Because diet is also a big part in NBE for me, I kind of tweaked my diet to get the right growth factors to increase.

Before I go into that, I have one free article that I can really recommend everyone to read. Main regulators would be estrogen, IGF-1 and after that Growth Hormone. Since BO already has estrogen in it, I am mainly focussing my diet to increase my IGF-1 and after that my Growth Hormone. IGF-1 is released after Growth Hormone signals this, but independently from the liver, IGF-1 is also released from stromal cells within the breast. Your IGF-1 levels and GH levels are high during puberty, from age 30 they really start to decline.

If you are ever going to read an article, I think this one is super helpfull for understanding breast growth, figure 4 is amazing: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=22844349

Breakfast:
- 150 grams 2% Greek yoghurt (for protein) You can do full fat greep yoghurt too, I think that might actually be better, but I am on a diet so yeah hehe Smile
- 10 grams oatmeal (keeps me feeling more full, not so much the oatmeal itself, but carbs in general help for me with that. When you feel full, your leptin levels are high. Leptin promotes mammary epithelial cell proliferation in normal breast development). https://books.google.nl/books?id=nsUBW3-qJ9MC&pg=PA12&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=leptin&f=false
- 100 grams of frozen blueberries (the night before I take them out, and in the morning I put them in the food processer.
Increases IGF-1 in hippocampus, so I wouldn't mind taking the bet it might also help in other regions that where not studied in this study. Plus they are really healthy, and also second lowest calory food that tere is, and above all super yummy: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15682927
- one fresh orange, I put it in the food processer together with my blueberries. Increases IGF-1 levels. Vitamin C supplements don't do this unforturnately, you need the real deal http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/84/6/1518.full

Lunch
- 100 grams dried plums Increases IGF-1, http://www.ergo-log.com/prunes-boost-igf...umans.html
-150 grams skyr (protein)

Evening
Whatever I get, as long as I get lots of protein from it it is fine

Before bedtime
After about 30 min after I take my last BO pill and supplements I take 
- 25 grams Casein protein powder. I have vanilla flavor, it tastes pretty good. Protein + Increases IGF-1. this one really helps me: http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v63/n...0934a.html

I also eat more than this, more snacks in between too, but this is the things that I really eat everyday standard Smile
Whenever I eat lots of protein about 30 mins after my BO pill, I notice a lot of growing pains. Actually I have this almost everytime. So spike up your protein levels, and keep count of it.
If you are going to try anything, I could recommend the Casein powder or the dried plums first.

Hope this helps anyone, please let me know if you like to know more of these things, because I know a lot more than just this. This just fits my diet at the moment and I think it is yummy Smile

xxx

(31-05-2017, 08:34 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(31-05-2017, 06:09 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  

~pink ♡ chiffon~

Soooo happy!

xxx

Not going to lie, I am pretty envious of your growth! You've seen such great results so quickly from the start.

Congrats on your symmetry!! Smile that is so great to hear. Maybe I will try using the cream (well it's more of a paste) on just one side to see if it helps. I haven't really seen much difference to be honest. I was using aloe vera and using 70% alcohol. I will try it on my smaller breast to see if it helps.

Yes, I think the powder is much easier to take than more capsules! I always go with a powder when I can. I also ordered L-Theanine which increases GABA production in the brain. It is the component of tea that gives the relaxing effect. I am going to take a small dose of both before bed this weekend and see how it goes. I don't want to try it during the week!

I have to say I am with you on the feeling healthy part. Since starting NBE I have added so many good habits to my lifestyle that are just really healthy. I lost some weight (unintentional, but I am in the fitness range for % body fat without even having to exercise!), I go to the sauna, and I feel like I look healthier now than I did even in my early 20's. Oh and my skin has never been nicer! (Thank you collagen and hyaluronic acid♡) 

Let me know how your break goes! I just started spreading out my 1500mg of BO throughout the day instead of taking it just twice a day. I am taking 500mg before lunch time now. I will see if this makes a difference.

thanks darling!
Sweet!! How is your 1500 mg of BO doing?
And howis the L-Theanine doing? I am going to look more into increasing GABA

And yes I know right, I am being so healthy now lol. But it is good, because taking BO pills really give you a second puberty. And you know what, we should really do our second puberty right this time. It is a second chance after all :Smile

My skin is amazing too, didn't expect that, but that is the estrogen doing its work. My eyes look bigger, my lips are bigger, and I have a different distribution of fat in my cheeks. crazy all of this haha. My friends noticed it too. Did you have any change in your face?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon