Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Boob Diaries

I get bigger in the morning and smaller at night as I experience shrinkage throughout the day. This is probably a good sign for growth. Still no numerical changes in my measurements though.

I remembered a tube of Eveline Volufiline breast enhancing cream that I had purchased on sale a long time ago. I started using it today. In truth I’d tried commercial NBE products in the past but this is the first time I’m serious about it.

For the butt, I’m doing glute bridges every day and really feeling the burn.

Today my bottle of Domperidone shipped from a wonderful place overseas. I will be ramping it up, I took one today and will be ramping up to 3 per day and tapering off when I finish the bottle, while watching for signs of possible insanity because it may affect dopamine. I really hope this helps me grow boob.

(07-12-2022, 03:51 PM)Grayson123 Wrote:  Today my bottle of Domperidone shipped from a wonderful place overseas. I will be ramping it up, I took one today and will be ramping up to 3 per day and tapering off when I finish the bottle, while watching for signs of possible insanity because it may affect dopamine. I really hope this helps me grow boob.
Interesting Ive heard of others using it to bring on lactation, I will say just be careful taking it with goats rue as goats rue already increases prolactin and domperidone increases it even more, too much prolactin can stunt growth as high prolactin lowers estrogen and progesterone, you want to get the most of goats rues ability to resensitise the receptors

Thanks. I would be getting exogenous hormones from birth control even if prolactin shuts down GnRH production. 

But I won’t take too much Domp because it’s expensive and it blocks dopamine which can cause anxiety in high doses. 

The goats rue steps in for the extra Domp, so I’m doing 30 mg Domp a day and 2 droppers of goats rue.

That sounds like a good plan then! Thats crazy I never knew that about domperidone I definitely will steer clear of it then since I already struggle with depression and anxiety

Yeah I’m gonna see if those symptoms arise at all or nah.

I have so much more upper pole fullness. My boobs no longer have that banana shape. I feel confident at 39.25 inches and 136 lbs this morning. 

But we also swell up in mornings. I haven’t felt this confident about my body in a long time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

5th day on Domperidone plus the usual stack. Ran out of my Spiro and waiting for 100 mg Spiro to ship. 

I feel tingling in my nipples specifically like my breast duct is growing. My measurement is back to 38.5. I think we grow in spurts. Hopefully I get an inch from the Domp. 

The lactation program is supposed to take 6 months, and I have enough Domp for 3 months, if I take between 5 and 6 a day. No psych symptoms yet. I’m going to do the 6 months if I can find More domp. 

I have been on NBE for around a month. Taking stock of little victories, I’ve grown 1.5 to 2.5 inches depending on how I measure. My libido is higher too. I feel so much more confident.

2 inches in a month is crazy good progress! I was doing well but now I feel Im stalling my bras are tighter than ever though to the point I almost cant breathe but for some reason I dont see a major change, maybe I just needa go get resized to show me

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon