Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Boob Diaries

Last Friday I started NBE. I was taking 3.2g Maca twice a day and a tablespoon of caraway. Twice a day.

I was massaging for quite some time because I hadn’t yet committed to a twice daily stout one.

A few days later, I received fenugreek and started taking 1350 mg of FG twice a day, and 1.6 g Maca twice a day. My massage routine was half an hour twice a day, focusing on squeezing the lobes. 

My starting measurement was 36 and floppy. By Tuesday I had gone up to 38 from the swellingZ I’m back down to 37 inches today, but every inch of my boobs is as solid as rubber. 

This looks promising since I want to gain 500 cc according to my research on plastic surgery photos to get to my goal size. That would be around 5 inches, so 41 would be a perfect size for me.

(18-11-2022, 06:44 AM)Grayson123 Wrote:  Last Friday I started NBE. I was taking 3.2g Maca twice a day and a tablespoon of caraway. Twice a day.

I was massaging for quite some time because I hadn’t yet committed to a twice daily stout one.

A few days later, I received fenugreek and started taking 1350 mg of FG twice a day, and 1.6 g Maca twice a day. My massage routine was half an hour twice a day, focusing on squeezing the lobes. 

My starting measurement was 36 and floppy. By Tuesday I had gone up to 38 from the swellingZ I’m back down to 37 inches today, but every inch of my boobs is as solid as rubber. 

This looks promising since I want to gain 500 cc according to my research on plastic surgery photos to get to my goal size. That would be around 5 inches, so 41 would be a perfect size for me.
Fingers crossed for you! I wish I could take fenugreek it really made my boobs itch which means it was working but it made me break out in pimples which I normally dont have, I use an oil infusion with fenugreek though, so I definitely recommend making one yourself for massage to maximise potential for growth

Thanks. I cut down to: 

2000 mg fenugreek 
1000 mg fennel
3200 mg Maca
2 tsp caraway to chew 
Vitamin d 
500 mg 5-HTP for prolactin 

That would be 1000 FG, 500 fennel and 1600 Maca twice daily. I started getting dizzy fits on FG due to it possibly cratering my sugar. 

As one on a restrictive weight loss diet this caused me to lose control of the situation, so I take less fG now. I take 25 mg spiro every other day, as it causes me to lose my temper. I’m massaging 15 minutes twice a day which is more sustainable. 

I am now a firm 38.5 inches with a 29 underbust, loosening the strap on my 32D (think 36b just on a smaller person) bra. I still look the same in clothes as numbers change before sizes do. 

I need to remember to go slow and steady as his is a long term process.

Back up to 
2700 mg FG
500 mg Fennel (May not be good for birth control, that’s why I lowered the dose) 

15 minutes of massage morning and night; seem to have gained back 5 lbs- slow and steady wins the race. I’m feeling tingles. 

Holding still at 39 inches I see a lot of firmness. I’m skipping my period with the pill so I stupidly don’t lose growth, even though pill growth is merely an illusion.

I added a dropperful of Goats Rue 6x extract that I got on Etsy. Same routine. My boobs are starting to get a little softer (filling out?) but are still 38 inches. 

There must be a cycle going on. I remember the old WomynWeb site said to give it 3 months for an actual result, so I’m buying more fenugreek and holding on. I’m in it for the long haul.

While the number hasn’t changed from the initial 2 inches of growth, the firm, ducty tissue inside my breast has grown a lot. It’s almost filling my entire breast. 

I can’t squeeze them as hard anymore and have less cleavage due to the firmness. I’m getting a lot of the same weird nipple itching I had in high school. At that time, I tried to hide my boobs because I was a tomboy that dressed like a boy. times have changed. 

I have a lot of fullness in the morning before my bra compresses my boobs. Maybe the visual shrinkage is from going to a Levonorgestrel BCP from a Desogestrel one, since I just take whatever I have in the cabinet from my friends group’s all day chemist shops.

(20-11-2022, 06:48 AM)Grayson123 Wrote:  Thanks. I cut down to: 

2000 mg fenugreek 
1000 mg fennel
3200 mg Maca
2 tsp caraway to chew 
Vitamin d 
500 mg 5-HTP for prolactin 

That would be 1000 FG, 500 fennel and 1600 Maca twice daily. I started getting dizzy fits on FG due to it possibly cratering my sugar. 

As one on a restrictive weight loss diet this caused me to lose control of the situation, so I take less fG now. I take 25 mg spiro every other day, as it causes me to lose my temper. I’m massaging 15 minutes twice a day which is more sustainable. 

I am now a firm 38.5 inches with a 29 underbust, loosening the strap on my 32D (think 36b just on a smaller person) bra. I still look the same in clothes as numbers change before sizes do. 

I need to remember to go slow and steady as his is a long term process.
If that fenugreek is not an extract then it is low.  If it is dropping your blood sugar due to hypoglycemia then you may want to drop it entirely.  It won’t be enough for nbe and the situation tends to only get worse not better.  Or figure out which herb is causing the issue if it’s not fenugreek.  In general it’s not good to fight through issues and instead it’s better to take a step back.  Growth often isn’t any more compared to using less in those situations too.  Slow and steady is never a bad idea.  At worst it takes longer but you’ll reach the same end with a gradual ramp up.

If it is a strong extract then 2000 or 2700 is quite a lot to start with and you may want 1000 at first.  Though if you still get issues and it’s from the fenugreek you still may need to drop it entirely.  If it’s a strong extract and you’re already used to it and aren’t getting any issues anymore then it could be fine.

The foods in my sig can also be helpful for support, growth and reducing issues after a few months on them.  Unless you’re allergic they’re unlikely to be a problem.

It wasn’t fenugreek causing the issue, I troubleshooted, I was doing intermittent fasting and a 500 calorie diet. I stopped skipping meals. I went back to 2700 mg of FG. The Maca gave me anger issues so I quit it. Fenugreek is helping me a lot.

Non measurement victories: my nipples were sticking out of my bras I picked up a bra in 34D (32DD is super expensive) and it fit perfectly. 

I mean I’m still small looking but wow I never thought I would fit into this size unless I was 170 lbs and up. I’m 135 lb so this is crazy.

Ah great, that’s a relief.

Updated boob pic- 3 weeks 

The first pic is me at 37 inches, 144 lbs 

The second pic is from today, I’m 38.5 inches at around 136 lbs. I no longer fit very well into old bras.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon