Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lost in the wilderness of NBE, need a guide

Rainbow 

Hi everyone,

Im new to this forum and to NBE in general. I tried reading about it a few months ago on reddit and breast.is but I got super confused and discouraged and gave up before trying any program.
I have always been bullied because of my small tatas and this insecurity always comes back to haunt me so here I am again, seduced by the prospect of having bigger breasts Big Grin

Is there is a good samaritan out here, willing to help a sister out. Is a simple, low maintenance program possible for this B-cup girly?

Some important information about me:
  • 26 y.o cis woman
  • Height: 1,65 cm
  • current weight: 64 kg (I used to weight 50 kg, very slim and 0 curves until I started birth control and gained some weight in all the wrong places Cool )
  • Taking Progestin-only Birth Control Pills for more than a year because of Endometriosis, I don't get a period anymore, so I cant cycle.
  • Picky eater
Can someone recommend me a simple program (no more than 3 supplements)?

(29-09-2022, 08:25 PM)heash Wrote:  Hi everyone,

Im new to this forum and to NBE in general. I tried reading about it a few months ago on reddit and breast.is but I got super confused and discouraged and gave up before trying any program.
I have always been bullied because of my small tatas and this insecurity always comes back to haunt me so here I am again, seduced by the prospect of having bigger breasts Big Grin

Is there is a good samaritan out here, willing to help a sister out. Is a simple, low maintenance program possible for this B-cup girly?

Some important information about me:
  • 26 y.o cis woman
  • Height: 1,65 cm
  • current weight: 64 kg (I used to weight 50 kg, very slim and 0 curves until I started birth control and gained some weight in all the wrong places Cool )
  • Taking Progestin-only Birth Control Pills for more than a year because of Endometriosis, I don't get a period anymore, so I cant cycle.
  • Picky eater
Can someone recommend me a simple program (no more than 3 supplements)?
Normally while on progestin only BC for nbe you want phytoestrogens to balance it out.  But that is bad for endometriosis. Probably you’ll want to stick to the foods in my sig link and/or non herbal ways such as massage or pumping.  Sorry it couldn’t be simple.

I know it’s not that helpful and you probably already know, but don’t let what people say bug you.  There are many more important things.

Hi heash,

Welcome to Breastnexus, being bullied sucks (be there done that lol). I'm so sorry you're having to deal with endometriosis. Taking phytoestrogens is the last you want or need in dealing with endometriosis. I'd like to help you, that is if you don't mind hearing from a 60+ trans woman who's been here 9+years and has actually grown breasts using NBE and HRT methods (J-cup EU / H-cup US), feel free to check my threads here and at Breastnexum.com. 

Here's what I suggest if you haven't already done so, get your hormones tested to see what hormones are functioning properly. I'd keenly be interested in DHT, testosterone, and SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) knowing that you take a synthetic progestin (birth control pill). The thing to ask is how your body would respond by adding micronized progesterone cream (bioidentical made) meaning not synthetically made. 

The worst approach is to throw things at hormone only to exacerbate any symptoms already out of balance. Who knows, there's many variables in the human body that go undetected, DNA dysfunction brought on by environmental toxins, poor diet, stress, irregular menstrual cycles, food allergies, covid19, current vaccines...the list is long but you get the picture. 

Another immediate impact anyone of us can make to improve DNA function (or improve synthesis) especially for growing breasts is to clean up our diet, meaning limiting carb and sugar consumption. You wouldn't believe the impact if you limited yourself to 10-15 net carbs per day. To be honest carbs have a negative impact not only to insulin (which spikesTestosterone and negatively impacts breast growth)

What I try explain to people (both male and female) is mixing BCP / HRT with NBE doesn't work,
The two (BCP and NBE) compete for the same estrogen receptor. 

I know this isn't what people want to hear when they come here, but I'd rather folks have the correct information then be told to go by IGF-1 supplements for some ridiculous amount of money only to find THAT doesn't work. Even if you're not on BCP you shouldn't mix PM with say something like Fenugreek, they have two different main bioactives, for instance fenugreek's main bioactive is diosgenin while PM is miroestrol and both have two different binding affinities. This probably seems like alot
Information to digest, there's a reason why you didnt grow breasts during puberty, that's ancient history?  Smile

(12-09-2022, 06:02 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Taking BCP shouldn't be combined with NBE, the two (BCP and NBE) compete for the same estrogen receptor. Though technically phytoestrogens are much weaker than hrt meds in BCP. Usually phytoestrogens only stimulate E1 (estrone) which stimulates ER-b (estrogen receptor beta) which is seen as helping protect against breast cancer. HRT meds like micronized E2 tablets stimulate ER-a (estrogen receptor alpha). ER-a is the estrogen receptor responsible for breast growth. 

Once puberty starts T.E.B ( Terminal End Buds...or breast buds...which both sexs are born with) that have been dormant are reawakened (or reactivated) estradiol and progesterone are released during menstruation...as you well know lol. Sorry, the reason I'm pointing this out is some recent science I uncovered about when the actual TEB's fade away, which isn't until the 30's. But I also discovered that there's always a reserve of at least 20% of TEB's left, meaning no one supply is completely burned (fused) out initially.

Please read this thread as it addresses most of your questions (or concerns) related to (taking soy, bcp and other things) I'll follow up asap.
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=31847

Gothbabe
I want to take supplements that hit all the important hormones. I saw on another post someone saying a good cycle 
 1 estrogenic herb
1 prohormone
1 pro-aromatase
1 potentiator
1 anti-androgen
You might've seen this cycle posted in my thread here?
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon