Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any NBE herbs that could increase energy levels?

Hi there! I'm a newcomer to NBE and looking for a herb that can boost my energy levels while also providing NBE. I'm constantly fatigued throughout the day and have very little energy, so anything helps!

(10-09-2022, 10:30 PM)blupath Wrote:  Hi there! I'm a newcomer to NBE and looking for a herb that can boost my energy levels while also providing NBE. I'm constantly fatigued throughout the day and have very little energy, so anything helps!

Hi, and welcome. 

(06-09-2022, 10:37 PM)blupath Wrote:  - I am currently a B or reaaallyy small C cup. Exact measurements unknown but I will find out properly later. Either way, my underbust is about 29-30 inches and my chest is very small. When I wear a shirt or bra it almost looks flat. 

Okay thanks. 

(06-09-2022, 10:37 PM)blupath Wrote:  - I am short and skinny. I am happy with my current weight, but my diet is poor. I eat mostly carbs and sweets, and rarely get enough fat or protein. I also don't really eat vegetables or fruit, and don't drink a lot of water. Looking to change this. 
- I take estrogen/progesterone combination pill BC currently. I have been for the past 1 1/2 months, but have noticed no changes in breast size. 

I honestly believe if you where to control your cravings for carbs & sweets you wouldn't need nbe. By not controlling either its spiking insulin, adrenals, Inflammation, androgens, cortisol…all the things that inhibit breast growth.

If your on BCP you shouldn't take NBE products, nobody should ever mix HRT/BCP with NBE…it makes no sense whatsoever. Hrt is much stronger than phytoestrogens, some HRT/BCP are bioidentical and some are synthetic, like Ethinylestradiol is Synthetic. This wiki link has the Affinities of estrogen receptor ligands for eah ERα and ERβ. 
Ethinylestradiol
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethinylestradiol

(10-09-2022, 10:30 PM)blupath Wrote:  Currently, I'm considering these two plans along with proper nutrition: 
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27469

Personally I'd skip this program, you could also have a thyroid issue too, a program based on soy will cause havoc with your thyroid, despite what's stated in the thread, especially that your underweight. And that program will certainly pack on the weight. 

Eat the veggies and drink more water ?

(10-09-2022, 10:30 PM)blupath Wrote:  Hi there! I'm a newcomer to NBE and looking for a herb that can boost my energy levels while also providing NBE. I'm constantly fatigued throughout the day and have very little energy, so anything helps!
Hi

I would advise you MACA for sure !
it really gave me energy throughout the day
but be careful with maca,
dont overdose...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon