Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PAPAYA

Papaya Milk Drink & massage Challenge!
January 18 2008 at 2:31 AM Natasha (Login tasha923372003)
Yes, This is my first post and I am new to this thread and is amazed at what I've read. I had to do a search on papaya and boob growth and this is what I came up with...Some people have said that they've seen results with drinking papaya milk and massaging.

I say lets make this a MONTH challenge. Here is the recipe to make papaya milk. I going to replace the milk with my homemade kefir or coconut milk but any milk will do.

PAPAYA MILK RECIPE

1 medium ripe papaya (roughly 1 lb.)
1 cup evaporated milk
6 ounces sweetened condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups finely crushed ice

1. Peel papaya.
2. Cut papaya in half, remove seeds, and chop fruit coarsely.
3. Combine the papaya, milk, cinnamon and ice in blender.
4. Blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth and thick

Panthera
(Login ipanthera)
Re: Papaya Milk Drink & massage Challenge!
January 31 2008, 8:49 PM

Interesting but I think the promotion of natural breast growth needs a lot longer than a month doesn't it?

sparky23
(Login sparky23)
February 2 2008, 1:32 PM

That's a fantastic idea! Smile I don't like the taste of papaya though so I found some Papaya tablets to take.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
February 2 2008, 5:53 PM

A month is ridiculous. I'm not gonna say it's completely impossible, but it certainly isn't realistic. In fact I can't think of ever hearing of someone getting that results that fast, and I'd bet that most people can't. Sides we all know that there isn't a program that works for everyone.

Nymph
(Login SaggyNymph)
Unripe green papaya for shake?
January 25 2009 at 7:15 PM

hey there! I have two unripe hawaiian papayas that I want to make papaya milk with. Is it okay that they are not very soft yet?

meehka
(no login)
Re: Unripe green papaya for shake?
January 26 2009, 3:43 AM

it's alright. The taste is good. In fact even the unripe (young) green can be eaten raw but it does not taste good.

To Fengshui or Tigerlily - need you to translate
October 1 2007 at 10:22 AM Lost Sheep (no login)
Hi girls! I was just looking around on the internet and I came across this article http://ent.tom.com/1306/1362/2006120-171743.html. I could only read and understand bits of it, but I know that it was talking about this taiwanese celebrity's boobs and how she made it bigger. Can you translate it for me 'cause i'm really curious as to what she used...i think it said something about papaya milk? anyways i'd really appreciate your help! ^^

Thnx in advance!

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
Re: To Fengshui or Tigerlily - need you to translate
October 1 2007, 11:21 AM

Hi Lost Sheep! It is not papaya milk itself in article, it is green papaya drink used by Sweety which is really hot in Taiwan just now, promoted for booby growth. If you look in picture you can see they are holding little bottle in their hands. That is the bottle of green papaya drink, but also include other herbs in drink like longan and red jujube, so actually not just papaya. There is another herb ingredient too but I don't know the English name. She is saying she took out of curiosity, not thinking too much it would make boobies grow, so the good result was unexpected for her.

Lost Sheep
(no login)
October 1 2007, 12:15 PM

Thnx Tigerlily! wow...it sounds really good! do you know anyone else who drinks this and has good results from it? and is it only sold in Taiwan? 'cause i live in UK and would like to buy some to try. ^^

Lost Sheep
(no login)
October 1 2007, 12:23 PM

Do u think I can make this drink myself? 'cause I can get all of these ingredients from the asian supermarket. what is the name of the last ingredient in taiwanese?
Thnx!

Lost Sheep
(no login)
papaya milk drink question for tiger lilly
October 1 2007, 3:01 PM

Hi tiger lilly please could you tell me the name of the drink and name/address/fone number of the manufacturer as i am having no luck finding them online.

Thank you!

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
October 1 2007, 7:03 PM

OK I tried and found English name for all herb ingredients of this drink. So the list is here: green papaya, dried longan, red jujube, chinese wolfberry, cassia bark, rose fruit, sour acid, tiantian.
Others have said this was successful for them, not just girl of article. Also there is another similar product. The manufacturer want to sell in other country that has flatchested problems, not just Taiwan.

flatcake
(Login flatcake)
October 1 2007, 8:21 PM

i think the name of the manufacturer is "Essence of Herbs". I tried finding a website where I can read it in English to determine if they ship to other countries... no luck.

the manufacturer website is www.quaker.com.tw/rose.asp

it seems like the company called standards food sells quaker and mentos.. ?

-flatcake

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
October 1 2007, 8:24 PM

The name of the drink is 'Four of green papaya drink' from my translation and I'm not sure how to write the name of the brand in English, but I think 'Heaven and Earth meet' but you could write it different.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
October 1 2007, 8:39 PM

The company is a big group that has a number of names. Originally it was formed to buy Quaker Oats Taiwan after Quaker in USA decide to sell it. I think 'Standard Foods' is brand name and not company name.

flatcake
(Login flatcake)
October 1 2007, 8:53 PM

i used google to translate the website and saw that pueraria is also an ingredient in the drink. i'm not sure if it is translating right.

This is what google says:
above, four of the best at the end, together with Green Papaya, puerarin, yam and nourishing material to help in the development of girls adjusted physique, skin coat, the charismatic female teenage period from beginning to show.
A charming good style of life certainly confident!
Þ Guiyuan, jujube, chimpanzees, Guizhi, nourishing Sheng Jin, ruddy complexion help, while allowing four more of the sweet, easy-absorption.
Þ which is a drink, quickly nourishing, the monthly consumption of, let your good self-confidence happy!

I'm not sure why chimpanzees would be in there... hahahahaha...

trying to find a place that sells it in the america... no such luck.. i already went to my local asian supermarket and didn't see anything.

-flatcake

Peony
(Login peonyflower)
October 2 2007, 8:20 AM

Hahahahahahahaha !
I enjoyed the little bit of light relief.
No I don't think there are chimpanzees in the recipe! I'm sure there isn't any pueraria either, so I think Google still have some work to do on their translation tool.

Lost Sheep
(no login)
October 2 2007, 10:36 AM

LOL!!!! chimpanzees?!?! i dnt know how chimpanzees will help with breast enlargement!!! Is this drink expensive in Taiwan? how much does it cost? I just checked that website www.quaker.com.tw/rose.asp and I saw that they have an online shop, but I can't tell if they deliver to other countries. can you tell me if they do? Thnx!

Lost Sheep
(no login)
October 2 2007, 10:39 AM

btw, thnx tigerlily for helping me translate the ingredients of this drink. ^_^

cutevelvet
(Login cutevelvet)
October 2 2007, 12:52 PM

i think the main beneficial to boob ingredient in the drink in papaya. it is known to be boobie friendly. why not just have papaya milkshake?

Lost Sheep
(no login)
October 2 2007, 3:05 PM

The other ingredients are really good for blood circulation and other stuff...that's why it's prob better than just papaya milkshake.

flatcake
(Login flatcake)
October 2 2007, 4:50 PM

so i emailed someone on the website and they responded. they only serve the taiwan area so we won't be able to get this out of the country =(

we can save the money and make it ourselves really. and it'll probably be healthier b/c we won't be adding preservatives or anything.

-flatcake

Lost Sheep
(Login xmuffinx)
October 3 2007, 5:46 PM

Yeah...that's what I was thinking too flatcake. it's such a shame we can't order it...but most of those ingredients are available to buy at most asian supermarkets anyway. and then we can make BIG pots of it too!! ^_^ I dnt really know what rose fruit, sour acid and tian tian is though...can these be bought from the supermarkets too?

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
October 4 2007, 10:29 AM

On the company website I found the list of ingredients is given in more detail and it includes kudzu root and huai yam, in addition to others already named. There is no pueraria mirifica or chimpanzee.

Lost Sheep
(no login)
October 5 2007, 9:14 AM

is there another name for huai yam? i can't seem to find any info on this ingredient.

anna33
(Login anna33)
October 5 2007, 10:34 AM

hi gals

the transation for

han you Vit C de tian ran mei gui guo==== i think is rose hip that is naturally high in Vit C

suan suan tian tian hao zi wei===== means drink taste sourish sweet

i hope i did help
good luck

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
October 5 2007, 10:53 AM

The huai yam is also known as huai shan or sometimes huai shan yao.

Lost Sheep
(no login)
October 5 2007, 12:57 PM

Thnx for the translations! ^_^

Sarah
(no login)
October 10 2007, 7:34 AM

I heard just the green papaya by itself is very helpful to NBE. If I manage to get hold of fresh green papaya, how do I make it into juice? Do I have to use a juice extractor? Another question, I thought fresh jujube is bad for NBE. Now I am confused. Could someone enlighten me? Thanks.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
October 11 2007, 10:04 AM

Anna33 is right, the rose ingredient in drink is rosehip, natural high in vitamin C.

Black lily
(no login)
NBE for Asians
October 12 2007, 8:21 AM

Hi there everyone!

Like most of you, i am not at all well-endowed, with my 34-36A breasts - really too small for my build. it has been six months since i started researching about breast enchancement alternatives and methods, but the longer and the more sites you visit, the more confusing things become. so i would like to ask for help from any of you (though i would most likely prefer Tigerlily or Fengshui to answer, since they are from Asia themselves). what is the best herbal pill for Asians? I am 5'1", around 116-120lbs, heavily built, Filipino, and i'm 21 but will turn 22 by the end of the year. i started out very overweight, some 136-140lbs, but went down to 113lbs. through exercise and tough dieting. i think i lost most of my fatty depositions in my breast area when i went on a crash diet for the first leg of my weight loss. and now i really, really, want my breast size to increase.

i would've wanted to go and ask for medical opinion but not many doctors here in the Phils encourage NBE pills, since the surgical cosmetics industry in our country is well in demand and booming. naturally, when i tried asking a doctor about NBE pills, they'd end up convincing me to get breast augmentation surgery. but the proceedure is too costly and too risky for me. anyhow, i've always wanted fuller and bigger breasts even more since i've saved up for it already. furthermore, my insecurities and my general feeling of being less of a woman (i know, it's shallow...but the media is a very,very powerful thing), have already affected my social life, work performance, and in my relationship of two years. please help me. pride aside, i am a desperate case.

and i wouldn't want to go on wasting my hard earned money on some product that won't work on me. i've heard so many horror stories of women who got ripped off by phony NBE products. so really, i trust in this thread and i would say that i am counting on you and betting my hard-earned money on what you think; being women who are facing the same issues as well, and all the more because you have at least tried some stuff and i would very much appreciate it if you lend me some of your knowledge. and most of all, i know you all would understand, women-to-women.

i look forward to your responses. and thank you very much in advance..

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to black lily
October 13 2007, 5:42 AM

hi, I am sorry I can't recommend any pills because I haven't tried any, it seems like "wonder up" is the mose recommended in this forum, maybe you can do some reseach to make sure. I myself just 99% did food and massage, all detailed in my programme with links. I tried the borage oil caps, I think it gave me a boost, besides that was royal jelly, I think it helped me with some fullness, that's about it. I didn't take borage oil and royal jelly long enough to root for their effects, so most of my growth were from food and massage, and I have maintained my size after quiting my programme 8 months. Maybe you can start with food+ massage first before you find the pills you'd like to try. Can't hurt I'd say.

About the green papaya herb drink, seems promising, too bad it's not available in US (i tried looking for it awhile ago), cuase the success rate seems good in TW's forum, here is the link (in Chinese language) for whoever is interested.

http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/MsgL/07/2...8_1_1.html

fullness
(no login)
October 15 2007, 1:59 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi feng shui

i translated the taiwan forum on green papaya drink but it seems that green papya is not effectife if you are over 25 years old i am 32 and have breastfed 4 children can you tell me if this drink would be good for me? I have purchased the jujube and longan and i mix with greenpapya powder but i dont want to waste my time and money if i am too old for this boobie drink. Thank you in advance for your help!

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to fullness
October 18 2007, 10:00 AM

Hi, fullness, I am not an expert, so here is just my 2 cents about Chinese medicine. (P.S. I really don't know much)
I don't think the drink directly targets on the boobie growth (even if it is, it's not 100 %, no product is, I guess), it's called green papaya "si-wu" drink. And the "si-wu" tonic is an ancient herbal recipe to improve women's health--to clean out the "dirty chi and blood" in women's wombs and blah~blah~blah~ after periods. In Chinese medicine, they believe that a healthy womb will make a woman stay younger and more beautiful longer and healthier. And Chinese herb docs believe the "chi" flows between womb and breasts which means if your womb is healthier, the better chance for your NBE.
Younger girls' "chi" is stronger than older womens', so that makes it better chance for youger girls. I don't know if it won't work for girls over 25, also, it's not for sure it will work for girls under 25.
I would think it wouldn't hurt to try (but make sure you don't have any problem in your womb, such as tumor, cyst....cause it could feed the "bad stuff") Plus most theories suggest that not to drink anything contains "dong-quai" during menstruations, best time to drink it after menstruations for 7 days.
If you get cramps, try it, see if it makes your cramps go away, it it does, I would think you can really benefit from this drink even if it's not for NBE.
I hope I explain it ok for people to understand, it's very hard to use my poor English to explain.

fullness
(no login)
October 18 2007, 10:21 AM

Thanks for your help feng shui, and your english is perfectly easy to understand.
I will drink for 1 week after my period only and see what happens.

Thank you again!

Small stray cat
(no login)
November 20 2007, 6:14 PM

I understand the total ingredients are green papaya, dried longan, red jujube, chinese wolfberry, cassia bark, kudzu root, huai yam, rose fruit, sour acid, tian tian. But which of these are the important ones?

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
January 3 2008, 9:07 AM

The first 5 ingredients in your list are the more important ones. I don't think the other items are in very large quantity anyway, so those are not such importance.

Need current info from those who grew with Papaya Enzyme
January 20 2008 at 6:07 PM lilmama40 (no login)
Hi!
Ok, so I've searched "papaya" and read through some of the old posts, but I'm not finding exactly what I'm looking for. It seems as though papaya is a boobie friendly food, and I'm not successfull with finding it in the grocery store, so I'm looking to start taking a papaya enzyme supplement. For those who have and who found it helped you grow, which one did you take and how much did you take? I'm trying a program that just uses massage and teas (like mothers milk) and foods that encourage growth (like oatmeal) and wanting to limit supplements or pills to very few or none of possible. Your advice is appreciated. :-)

helen
(Login helenoliver)
papaya
January 20 2008, 8:41 PM

hiya
I am also about to start NBE and have just ordered powdered green papaya, all the supplements I researched had added sugar and rubbish, im sure i read somewhere that the green is the best.i ordered it from harmonic health. today i have also bought vitex from holland and barrett, i suffer from bad periods and apparently this one will also help with them and grow your boobs.later i might buy a pump. but i will see for a month if this helps. goodluck and happy growing
helen

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
Re: Need current info from those who grew with Papaya Enzyme
January 20 2008, 11:22 PM

Hey Lilmama40,

You had fabulous results. So, did yours stick or did you have to keep doing your program to keep your results? Well, I started using papaya enzymes. I noticed my breasts are fuller now. And now when I lay down on my back I am not completely flat like I was before I started. I have more fat in the "cleavage area" now. I take papaya enzymes 2 after lunch and 2 after dinner for digestion. They are like $3 a bottle...for 90 chewable pills. I also bought the little container I can keep refilling, I got it for like .75 cents. GNC is where I buy mine and they have the bogo...buy one get one 1/2 off sale all the time. Lilmama40, what was your program by the way if I may ask you? Thanks in advance!

lilmama40
(no login)
January 21 2008, 3:54 PM

Thanks so much!
I am very lucky indeed, I tried different programs and I got growth on every one of them and yes, I've maintained my growth. You'll find my history on the personal programs page under "it's hard to know what to try...", but first I did herbs and then I did Grow Yours and then I did Bovine Ovary. They all worked. I just am someone who gets too busy (and sometimes lazy) to do too much, so I'm now trying to get it down to just eating some of the foods that contribute to growth and doing massages twice a day and trying to steer clear of too much in the way of pills. I'm in the middle of losing 10 pounds and I know there's controversy as to whether or not for some the pills can contribute to weight gain. I'm drinking the mothers milk tea which gives me a small dose of herbs, but it's not very signifficant. I thought the papaya enzymes sounded great because when I looked at my grocery store they had no papayas and I couldn't find any items that had a signifficant amount of papaya in them either. I'm eating oatmeal several times a week too, which is a helper. I might go back to using wild yam cream, that was minimal trouble and I think it helped. I just use sweet almond oil for my massages, not because the oil itself does anything but because I find that it's light and odorless so it doesn't cause a problem when I massage before work in the mornings. I think I'll run by GNC today and pick some up! :-)

lila
(Login lila_baby)
thanx for answering
January 23 2008, 11:21 PM

hey lilmama thanx for replying so quick! i am also trying to shed a few pounds and i think i better get my diet under control before i start nbe seriously-i eat way too much junk food. about the boobie foods can u list a few- sorry to be such a pain! can u also tell me a little more about your growth like how long it will usually take before u see results.
what size are u going for?

lilmama40
(no login)
January 24 2008, 8:48 PM

Hi!
Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I am a full B cup and depending on the brand I have some C cups that fit. I'd like to be a VERY FULL C! That would be perfect for me. As far as the foods that help... oatmeal, papaya, soy milk, apparently soup made from chicken feet too although I don't think I could get that down, haha! I've done nbe for a year now and I've tried different methods and had luck with all of them. In my experience results started after just a few weeks. It's just difficult because everyone's body is different and will respond differently.

Samantha
(no login)
January 25 2008, 1:07 PM

I think the enzyme would be more practical than these papaya milk smoothies, because taking those smoothies every day might pile on the pounds and not just in the breasts.

Green Papaya and Age frame - Fengshui/TigerLily/Anyone..?
December 13 2007 at 3:49 PM
RomaV (Login RomaV)
Hello,
is it true that green papaya gives results only when used by adolescents?
I remember an older post where something like that was stated (according to the TW forum experiences). I'm sure that the lady who introduced the fengshui massage (and used sea bass and green papaya for NBE) was in her 30's, no?

Thanks for your replies,
RomaV

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
I was 38 when I tried, it happened to worked on me
December 13 2007, 11:51 PM

Hi, RomaV, I guess you were confused by two different threads? Maybe I can straighten this out for you. (I am not sure if this is your question...if I misunderstand, sorry. :-)
About if the green papaya (drink) only works by adolescents, I wonder if you are talking about the green papaya drink thread? I attached the TW forum link on that topic with my humble opinion, maybe you'd like to check it out.

As for myself, I learned this food+massage method (2005)from this 36-year-old TW lady named "Hitomi"(her boobie soup was green papaya sea bass soup, her results 32 B~E), in her thread, there was another TW lady named "Gisela" who was 39 at the time (I think) followed "Hitomi"'s method and grew a cup at the time, that encouraged me, so I tried (I was 38 then).
One thing may be worth mentioning, Hitomi grew from 32B~D in about 2 months, her starting time was early March (or late Feb, 05) and reached E in 6 months (if I remember it right).
And for myself, I started late Sep. 05, and real result came in Mar~Apr. 06, it took a lot longer for me to see result, but I was (still am) a smkoer and night person. It could be one of the reasons for my slow growth.
BUT, after reading "Wahaika"'s thread "timing of programme", it makes sense, so maybe that's the reason? anyhow, if I would start NBE again, I probably would wait tilMar. 08. (I am too lazy now and pretty much happy with my current size anyway) :-) hope this helps, best wishes!!!!

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
green papaya drink thread
December 14 2007, 12:02 AM

in the drink thread, my reply on the age thought is at the bottom of the page.
The lady "Fullness" is over 30 and she seems doing good with home-made green papaya drink, maybe you can check her updates.

Dorothy
(no login)
Re: Green Papaya and Age frame - Fengshui/TigerLily/Anyone..?
December 14 2007, 1:26 AM

Hi, Fenshui: You keep mentioning Taiwaness forum. I am from Taiwan, too. Could you please give the web address for that forum? Thanks.

RomaV
(Login RomaV)
December 14 2007, 1:22 PM

Fengshui,
basically what I understand from your reply is that there is a difference in the effectiveness of the green papaya depending on whether you consume it as part of your diet or as a drink?
Do I understand your argument correctly?
Thanks for your reply fengshui, you always are so willing to help!

PS: The TW forum addresses are: http://www.dr-bra.com and http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/

Firefly
(Login FireflyGirl)
December 15 2007, 12:17 PM

Fengshui,

Didn't you mostly just drink chicken feet soup, or did you incorporate the green papaya into your program as well? How much of the green papaya did you eat/drink, and in what format (drink, soup, etc.)?

I've been doing the chicken feet soup for awhile now, and I can tell my growth has slowed waaaaay down here in the winter months. I tried to add in some green papaya to my soup, but I couldn't handle the taste and smell. Any suggestions on making it taste better?

Thanks!
Firefly

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
December 15 2007, 6:25 PM

Hi, RomaV, I have never tried the green papaya "si wu" drink, but from the responses on TW forum it seems to have a good rate on boobie growth which maybe a "side effect". However, I did consume green papaya and "si wu" tonic often separatly. (I use green papaya in my feet soup quite often, and once a month si wu tonic after my period). P.S. the si wu tonic is recommend consuming for at least3~7 days after menstruation, I only took one day mainly because I think it tastes gross. :-(

Green papaya is well-known for stomach problem as our grandma's tale (old wife's tale?), so I guess it helps to absort whatever we are trying to "feed" our boobies. haha.

I think maybe on young girls since they are in puberty, so green papaya helps just like that. But for us "mature" women, we need to "work for it" a.k.a. massage to "direct" the power to our boobies, does it make sense to you?

Anyways, that's just my goofy thought, I read it worked on many girls on TW forums, I gave it a try, it worked on me.
Hope this helps.

RomaV
(Login RomaV)
December 15 2007, 6:47 PM

Yes fengshui, it makes perfect sense. Thanks for your input, greatly appreciated!

Boobie blessings to all!

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to firefly
December 15 2007, 7:15 PM

Hi, firefly, yes my boobie soup is mainly checken feet soup, I use it as "broth" to make different kind of soups I like, such as egg drop soup, veggie soup, noodle soup, wonton soup....etc. And when I have green papaya on hand (cause I need to go all the way to asain maket to get it which is really far for me, I don't have it all the time, but often), I add some green papaya pieces into my soup.
This is what I do, one mid size green papaya, peel the skin, take out seeds, then chop it into pinky-nail size pieces, keep them in zipper bags, that usually would last 2 weeks. everytime I make the soup, I throw in about half of hand full of green papaya pieces, to simmer with whatever soup I am making. So, I would say when I was on my programme, I added green papaya in my soups about 1/3 of the time period.

I can't really taste or smell anything from green papaya, it doesn't change the flavor of my soup, it's pretty much tasteless to me. I don't always eat the green papaya, I eat them if I feel like it. But, I only simmer the green papaya about 10~20 min, never boil/simmer them over 30 min, that's what I do, don't know if it makes any difference, though. hope this helps. :-)

Grandma Sheep
(Login FireflyGirl)
December 17 2007, 1:00 AM

Thanks, Fengshui! When I added green papaya to my soup, it sounds like I may have added too much of it and let it simmer too long. I'll try your suggestion instead next time.

As always, thanks so much for your advice!

Firefly :-)

About eating raw unripe papaya
May 23 2009 at 1:39 AM
double_ace (Login double_ace)
I just had an extremely unripe papaya today and tried to eat it raw, it didn't work. The only time you can eat it raw is when it's semi-ripe/semi-unripe, otherwise it won't even be that chewable or healthy for your intestines to eat raw unripe papaya. Apparently I haven't been eating very unripe papayas all along as there was a lot of pink in the middle, the new ones I Just bought are all cream/yellow colored.

Sunshine
(no login)
Re: About eating raw unripe papaya
May 23 2009, 5:12 AM

Hi Double-Ace,
Thanks for the update. I had kind of been thinking that you've been eating ripe papaya because you said you've been able to eat it as a fruit serving, but I wasn't 100% sure so I didn't mention it, and it hasn't seemed to hinder your growth in any way Big Grin I think Fengshui mentioned once somewhere the only way to eat unripe papaya is to cook it. When unripe, the inside is almost white, and the seeds aren't really as dark.

Your story goes to show that somewhat ripened papaya has NBE properties too! Which is great for those of us who can't get our hands on the unripe stuff! I'm happy to hear! I hope to hear some more great news from you this summer! Keep growing hun!

gina
(Login ginalisa77)
Re: About eating raw unripe papaya
May 23 2009, 10:26 PM

Hi Double-ace

I just had my first proper raw papaya today too, I bought some green ones a while back but they were reddy pink inside and i wasn't sure if they were ripe or not. I had a smoothie this morning but it didn't blend too well, but I cooked some in a curry and it was a lot nicer. I think I will definitely go back to the ripe ones though as they are so delicious. And as Sunshine says, the ripe ones could be just as good for nbe Smile

RE: Supershine and Papaya extract
November 20 2007 at 3:09 AM lucyjuicy (Login lucyjuicy)
I was just watching (and analyzing) the Supershine video, and noticed that it clearly stated that the product uses specifically the saps from green papaya flowers and skin. It did not state anything about using papaya fruit, seeds, etc.

I was onto something when I realised this and happened to find this site which sells specifically the green papaya flowers and skin in a liquid form (which I presume is very similar to the Supershine constituents then!)

http://caricaworldwide.com/Pages/Wild%20...apaya.html

From the link, if you see below there is the heading "Carica Flower" which specifically states it contains just the papaya flower and skin, and is $16USD for a 320ml bottle (not sure about shipping).

If Supershine really is as effective as it makes itself out to be, and if this product really is what Supershine's main ingredients are, then could we be up to something?

Thoughts?

Black Sheep
(no login)
Re: RE: Supershine and Papaya extract
November 21 2007, 6:11 PM

Even if supershine only uses some parts of the papaya, the other parts may still be useful?

shortcake
(Login shortcake83)
Hmmm...
November 26 2007, 6:44 PM

I've been watching this thread to see if anyone has any input but no one's replied! I'm thinking of ordering some when I get paid this week.

Anyone have any thoughts on this stuff?

fullness
(Login Fullnesss)
November 26 2007, 7:42 PM

Its quite expensive especially when you add postage, i would say work out how much you need for like 4-6 months and see if you can afford the commitment. It would be pretty sickening to use it , start getting results, then be unable to afford to keep it up!!
Just my 2 cents as this is the reason why i decided against supershine, one box of supershine lasts you 15 days. So you can work out how many boxes you need for like 3 or 4 months

if you do go for it, please keep us posted on your results!

Good luck

fullness
(Login Fullnesss)
November 26 2007, 7:48 PM

sorry shortcake i thought you were talking about the actual supershine product, as far as i know about the actual product the ingredients are listed on Ittybitty's post about supershine and it clearly says papaya enzyme i think that all the scientists in the white coats in the utube ad are there for show, i dont think they are the real scientists,
i would suggest you research the carica flowers medicinal uses, all i could find was that it brings on your period.
If you read my post titled starting homemade sweety papaya there is info about the properties of the whole green papaya plant wherein it mentions effect on breasts and human growth hormones

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
November 26 2007, 7:58 PM

Not real scientists? Is that why they were doing their work round a big table in the jungle?! (Don't worry the advertising for these things is always cheesy!)

elizabeth
(no login)
hey, about the Supershine
December 2 2007, 6:01 AM

have you tried it yet? i was analyzing the video, too... it'd be incredibly awesome, if this really works... get back to me, i think i'll try it.

Green Papaya update
December 10 2007 at 10:54 AM
Fullness (Login Fullnesss)
Hi ladies well i just finished my period, and im about to embark on another 7 days of homemade green papaya tea.

I just measured my self and i am now measuring 36.3" up 0.3 since last month!!

i was 36" last month and went down to 35.8 a week later but i didnt lose anyhing during my period and the tops are inflating nicely.

in addition to the tea i take 1000mg starflower oil 2 x 1000 mg flaxseed oil and i do pansyclub massage every morning. i have also been wearing a massager bra which i bought on ebay, although i did not wear it during my period.

I have also been trying to eat extra protein after drinking the tea and within an hour of massage.

I'll keep u posted!!

Breast of luck to all x

chocogirl
(Login chocogirl)
Re: Green Papaya update
December 10 2007, 4:56 PM

Fullness can you post the link of your program?I can't find it.
Can you tell me how you make the green papaya tea and how many cms of growth you gained since you started NBE?

fullness
(Login Fullnesss)
December 10 2007, 6:29 PM

hi chocogirl i havent posted a program im not sure how to do it!

if you read my post starting homemade sweety papaya drink that tells you what im doing i will put a program page up as soon as i kno how. i want to post pics, but my starting pics are braless and i dont really like how my boobs look so i will post some of me in a bra.

breast of luck!

fullness
(Login Fullnesss)
here the link for my original thread
December 10 2007, 6:39 PM

Hi chocogirl heres my original link for when i started it has my starting measurements http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...193670695/

this is the update thread after i monthly cycle

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...195406110/

and as of today here are my measurements

at nipple 36.3"
above nipple 35"
at top 34.4 "

they feel meatier definitely more to grab on to, last month i was eating a lot of booby soup etc i slowed doen on soup this month but i been using green papaya in my cookin everyday,

This message has been edited by Fullnesss on Dec 10, 2007 6:55 PM

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
December 10 2007, 9:04 PM

To start a program page you go to the very first page of the forum with the flower picture, scroll down a bit to where it says 'personal program pages' and there's another forum to post on like you do here - go to 'post your program' and just type in like you do on this board. I'll be reading and copying!

chocogirl
(Login chocogirl)
December 10 2007, 10:36 PM

Thank you so much fullness!!Congratulations on your progress!!!

Sarah
(no login)
December 11 2007, 2:36 AM

I am having a hard time getting hold of green papaya, fresh or powdered. I am living in Singapore. Anybody has any idea? Thanks.

Fullness
(Login Fullnesss)
December 11 2007, 2:29 PM

hi there try www.royaltropics.com

Mango84
(Login Mango84)
Green Papaya update
December 14 2007, 3:45 PM

Wonder if taking the capsules would be as good? Now I'm wanting to try this, but of course, the easier the better...

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
December 14 2007, 6:39 PM

Personally I'll be sticking to the exact recipe....will post if it does anything.

Sarah
(no login)
December 15 2007, 10:18 AM

Hello all,

I was wondering those who are able to buy fresh green papaya, where do you live? When I lived in the US, I hardly ever saw papaya at all, much less green papaya. Now I am in Singapore and thought I should be able to get green papaya, but they don't carry them at most of the markets here either.

Sarah

Mary
(no login)
December 18 2007, 1:34 AM

I just pick up papaya at the local supermarket. They are green too.

How much Papain per day?
January 21 2008 at 9:17 PM lilmama40 (no login)
Ok, picked up the chewable papaya enzyme from GNC, $3 for 90 tablets, great deal. But I see that per 3 tablets it only gives 6mg of papain and that the label instructs 3 to 9 tablets per day. At 9 tablets per day that's only 18mg of papain, is that enough???

natasha
(Login tasha92337)
Re: How much Papain per day?
January 24 2008, 1:44 AM

no at least 120 per meal

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
January 24 2008, 5:12 PM

ntasha where did you get this info from, I haven't been able to find somewhere saying how much is needed each day so I'm quite curious

thanks Smile

lilmama40
(no login)
January 24 2008, 8:50 PM

Then for those who are promoting the GNC tablets, they sound worthless with such a low does of papain! :-(

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
January 24 2008, 9:45 PM

I don't take GNC's mine cost like $8 I got it in the health section of my drug store... Its Swiss Natural's papaya enzyme triple dose... has 90mg of papain in each

This might interest you... RE: Papain (Papaya Enzyme)
July 19 2009 at 8:35 PM Little Lizzie (Login LittleLizzie)
Hi girls

I've been looking into taking papain tablets in my programme and I came accross this:

"You must dissolve the enzyme tablets in the buccal pouch (between cheek and gum). You will see that many papaya supplement instructions say to chew or swallow; it is well known that the enzymes are inactivated by stomach acids, and swallowing guarantees they will do almost nothing. The reason they instruct you to chew or swallow is most likely due to FDA regulations on supplements. Dissolve in buccal pouch for good absorption."

Thought it might be of interest to those who are taking (or plan on taking) the tablets.

Lizzie x

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
Re: This might interest you... RE: Papain (Papaya Enzyme)
July 19 2009, 9:15 PM

What's your source? Not that it matters to me as I take them for my stomach, so I actually need them to interact with the stomach acid. I am just curious about where you came by this information.

Little Lizzie
(Login LittleLizzie)
Re: This might interest you... RE: Papain (Papaya Enzyme)
July 19 2009, 9:32 PM

Hi BooBooBear

I just googled 'Papaya Enzyme' and the link was about half way down the page.

http://www.ent-consult.com/pharmacy.html

I vaguely remember being told something similar about enzymes and stomach acid back in college. I think, anyway.

Lizzie x

January 18 2008 at 2:33 AM Natasha (Login tasha923372003)

Yes, This is my first post and I am new to this thread and is amazed at what I've read. I had to do a search on papaya and boob growth and this is what I came up with...

Some people have said that they've seen results with drinking papaya milk and massaging. I say lets make this a MONTH challenge. Here is the recipe to make papaya milk. I going to replace the milk with my homemade kefir or coconut milk but any milk will do.

PAPAYA MILK RECIPE

1 medium ripe papaya (roughly 1 lb.)
1 cup evaporated milk
6 ounces sweetened condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups finely crushed ice

1. Peel papaya.
2. Cut papaya in half, remove seeds, and chop fruit coarsely.
3. Combine the papaya, milk, cinnamon and ice in blender.
4. Blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth and thick

You can also look into papaya enzymes to take after meals to try to put on weight. Green papaya powder can possibly be added to water to make a simple papaya drink. Just a suggestion

Smile

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
January 18 2008, 4:05 AM

Your recipe sounds really good. I think I'll substitute soy milk instead of the condensed and evaporated milk though due to my lactose intolence. My husband just bought a smoothie blender so I have an excuse to try it out now. Good luck with your challenge!

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
January 18 2008, 5:00 AM

It's worth a try, but I don't know if you should use coconut milk cause coconut is very "cool" type, so in asaia, most of people drink it in the summer time, another thing I heard is that most of Thai men won't drink it too much, it may kinda make "it" "slouchy" or not too "interested". (just what I heard, maybe you can ask some Thai people to confirm) :-)

This message has been edited by fengshuiTW on Jan 18, 2008 5:02 AM

sparky23
(Login sparky23)
Coconut Milk
January 18 2008, 10:29 AM

Ya..I would suggest you don't use Coconut Milk too..but only cos it's very well-known for fattening people up. It's really bad for you.

Jen
(Login blitz1228)
January 18 2008, 10:48 AM

I'm in. Will go to the store tomorrow.

Black Sheep
(Login Fullnesss)
January 18 2008, 10:51 AM

Good recipe but u must use GREEN papaya as ripe one is not useful for nbe, u could by dried green papaaya in your smoothie instead, good luck

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!

natasha
(Login tasha92337)
January 18 2008, 11:22 PM

yes green papaya is good Smile

Thanks

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
January 19 2008, 2:12 AM

I just tried your recipe and it's yummy. I will be getting some dried green papaya soon and will be adding that too.

This message has been edited by frostedmint06 on Jan 19, 2008 2:13 AM

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
January 20 2008, 10:08 PM

I added protein powder to the papaya milk recipe today. It still tastes great! I'd grown very tired of taking plain old protein shakes so this is a vast improvement. I actually look forward to taking them now. Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon